Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Knower

reincarnation is now

So I'm a personality part of a higher self which has many personalities living out all possible experiences in this existence.

I read a lot about people asking if once we die do we have a transition period, or do we wait, or do we go back or what happens

If you think about it, if there is no time in the after life, and all lives are being lived at the same time, so if I pass away I don't go into another cycle or rather I am already living many cycles because i am part of the higher self that already has so many personalities living out all possibilities.

That hint some have about a past life is actually happening right now, we may also have hints of the future but we don't pay attention because we just can't comprehend it.

It's even a theory by science that the past is still hapeening as well as the future.

http://youtu.be/f9AiPuIsqck
Old 02-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Ascender

well I remember coming down to the place i incarnated in the life i have now

so its not much different than life here it looked normal saw the back garden and the house from

so I entered the 3D matrix before actuality incarnating , which is stored as visual memory much like

all other visual memories :-)

Last edited by Frederick33 : 02-01-2015 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Yep! This is why now I call them 'parallel' lives instead!
Old 02-01-2015, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76

That hint some have about a past life is actually happening right now, we may also have hints of the future but we don't pay attention because we just can't comprehend it.

It's even a theory by science that the past is still hapeening as well as the future.

http://youtu.be/f9AiPuIsqck

yes, there is more to reincarnation than what I originally thought; the simplistic premise that is talked about in some of the eastern religions and even the kabballah. Some of those 'past lives' may not even actually be us in the way we understand 'us', but only fragments of us.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:09 PM
In the book I am reading,400 pages, the ascended master that has materialized in
hard flesh for this guy...
we find out later is one of Jesus' disciples and also
the ''guy's'' future incarnation.

The ascended master has 'come back in time' to himself...
(as a female) ...if you are thinking linearly!

The book is basically.... what we need to do or realize so we do not
have to come 'here'.

ACIM based...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
In the book I am reading,400 pages, the ascended master that has materialized in
hard flesh for this guy...
we find out later is one of Jesus' disciples and also
the ''guy's'' future incarnation.

The ascended master has 'come back in time' to himself...
(as a female) ...if you are thinking linearly!

The book is basically.... what we need to do or realize so we do not
have to come 'here'.

ACIM based...

ok thanks for the warning
so if I walk on the street
and meet this cool looking girl
that is actually interested in me
I know just where she came from
Old 02-01-2015, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwing33
ok thanks for the warning
so if I walk on the street
and meet this cool looking girl
that is actually interested in me
I know just where she came from
Well, not until she tells you...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, not until she tells you...

never forget where you came from its what made you the person you are today

she said :-)

(got to love nonlinear humor)
Old 22-01-2015, 12:52 AM
jerrygg38

There are billions and billions of earths. There are copies of us all over the total universe. Some of us have complex souls that extend all over the universe. The soul is very high light speed photonic energy. When I looked into my spiritual mind, I did see myself upon many earths at the same time. However this may or may not be true. The alternative is that my soul have lived upon a huge number of prior Earths. Thus it is difficult to judge whether the very complicated simultaneous lives is true or the more simple to understand multiple single lives is true.
I have been upon a higher Earth in my past and I will return to this higher Earth upon my death. Then I will return to this level of Earth to repeat the job God gave me to do. We all tend to live endless lives that repeat over and over again from earth to earth forever.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
all lives are being lived at the same time
I've heard this before also and I never quite understood this concept. How can one of my previous lives in the year 1700 be happening at the same time as the life I'm having right now in 2015??!