Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
whispers... If it were me I would give up trying to get your sister into a different frame of mind, and gently accept her as she is right now. This will give her more support than anything else you might do. People need time to go through the 'down' phase of grieving in order to gradually heal and rise above again.
Xan

She has her Path to walk, Honour her Path and keep your footprints next to hers. She'll need someone there when she comes out the other side of this.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:33 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
For sure, LightFilledHeart... There is nothing like an actual out of body experience.

On the other hand, many people do find reassurance and comfort in stories of messages from beyond death, and allow an opening to this communication themselves.

Xan

I'm sure you're right. It simply wasn't enough for me.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:28 PM
whispers

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all you lovely unique lightworker.

I read all your advice and got straight on the telephone to my lil sis and we talked for an hour and a half! She apologised for not texting me as she didnt want me to reply as it hurt her to see "Deb" light up her phone.....my name is Deb too....I didnt realise and we had a little laugh about it and I told her to chang my name to Sis! I felt the warmth and strength from all your kind words, (thank you again) and asked her what she would like to do with Debs ashes. My sister really opened up and we made plans for the new year. She wants me to go to midnight mass on christmas eve and then to celebrate Debs life with a balloon release, just the two of us! I feel honoured to be part of her life again and all is good. Yes she is grieving immensely and after I told her that it was ok to feel the way she does right now, through tears I told her that I sometimes struggle to find the right words to say to her....her reply was simply...its ok, I struggle with the right words to say to myself.

Love to you all x
Old 12-12-2010, 11:31 PM
whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel62
healing and prayers sent to your sister whispers shes grieving at the moment but it wont be to long before she will be her self again it take a bit of time but she will pull through this time with her friend by her side and the white feathers she will drop in front of her
many blessing angel

Oh yes.... she keeps finding them in her car, a replacement car whilst her own is being fixed after 2 bumps in the bad weather! Yep more prayers need for poor lil sis!

Love to you all x
Old 12-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Master
I'm so glad and relieved you had a long heart felt conversation with her.
It's so great when we can be of help to one another here on the forum.
Bless you both.

Old 13-12-2010, 12:45 AM
eraser

Good news, indeed. :)
Old 13-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Knower
I am sorry for your loss. Your sister is just experiencing the grieving process. She was probably too busy before making sure her friend had a good memorial now its sunk it. Everyone goes through the loss process differently just be there for her. I will pray for her.
Old 13-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Master
whispers... What blessings came from your opening up communication with your sister. Good work!

Xan

Old 13-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Amethyst

Hi Whispers!

Blessings to you and your sister.

I’ve just been through similar with my sister and I can relate to how you were feeling when you started this thread and how uplifted you felt after you had spoken to your sister.

My sister’s partner went to work one morning in November and had a motorbike accident and passed.

It was a total shock to all the family.

My sister lives opposite me and I went straight round there shortly after it had happened to sit with her, though I knew not what to say and then all my family turned up, people were texting, emailing her.

Later in the day she wanted us all to go and she said that she just wanted to be on her own. And she felt like that the next day too and made it quite clear that she wanted everyone to stay away completely.

She was in so much pain and this was what she needed at the time.

During that first week, days went by with no contact from her and we were all very sad to think of her being alone to sort it out – but that was what she wanted, what she needed so we did not even text her to ask how she was.

I spent moments in floods of tears, just thinking about her and what she was going through – it was truly heart-wrenching.

About a week later she knocked on my door and I was so happy to see her and was surprised at what had brought her to my door.

Her three children thought of her partner as a father figure and were obviuosly very upset. My young nephew got up in the night to get a glass of water and on the glass patio door – very high up – he saw a smiley face had been ‘drawn’ on the glass.

My sister is quite short and she was wondering about the possibilities. . . Who had made that smiley face?

She was asking questions about death and afterlife and has never shown any interest in this subject before.

I’d love to think it was him and if it was, what a lovely thing to do to cheer up my nephew!

Blessings to him and your sister's friend too.

Amethyst x