Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Experiencer

I have heard many things from many mediums...from being held in limbo, to being immeditaely reincarnated to start over again, to, what adam from plaides said through a channeling, that it doesnt matter everyone goes to the same place when they die. I would hope it's the last one, but no one will never know, I guess. Keep your chin up...my sister has the same problem and she is actually beautiful.
Old 13-10-2013, 07:11 PM
silvercomet

HE WILL HAVE TO COME BACK TO THE EXACT SAME SITUATION UNTIL HE LEARN TTO DEAL WITH IT IN A WAY THAT IS ACCEPTABLE FOR HIM OR HER TO PROGRESS
Old 14-10-2013, 03:26 PM
StarOfJoy

First and foremost, please realize that your soul CHOSE body dysmorphia as a condition to learn something about being a spirit in a physical body; to learn, perhaps, how judgmental you have been / are about yourself. As a spirit/soul, you are limitless, perfect, and divine. As a spirit in a body, you may have some physical, mental and emotional limitations yet you are still perfect and divine. Perhaps the lesson your soul chose to learn is unconditional self-acceptance and self-love. I agree with other responders that it is not God who judges or punishes, it is the human mind/ego. Realize that if you chose to suicide (which may or may not be part of your soul plan, though unlikely), YOUR SOUL will choose another dis-ease to create situations / conditions to help you learn that same unconditional love / acceptance lesson and the value of having a Human Experience. Your suffering is only as valuable as what you learn from it and if you don’t learn from it, you will repeat similar situations until you do learn.

Your attitude seems to be that of a victim – look what has been done to me. The fact is you have done this FOR yourself. When people abdicate responsibility for their life, they may get sympathy / pity for a while and then others lose their patience and the story gets old. You are the master scriptwriter of your life. A life coach / a medical intuitive or someone who can assist you in resolving self-esteem and self-perception themes would be hugely beneficial. Is anyone else telling you of your “Defects?” My guess is no. Presently, it sounds as if you have an out of synch situation between your higher self (soul) and your personality. A direction toward healing that split is to begin to love your condition, circumstances and life – with all of its suffering and find the gifts instead of focusing on the downside (which only creates more of the downside). One way or another, your Soul will have its evolutionary path fulfilled – which is total self-acceptance, self-love and realization of the divine nature of your being.
Old 22-12-2013, 02:29 AM
curls6503

I cannot believe this belief is still out there,this belief should've went out with the stone age. one of my sibling's suicided a complete shock to us all causing pain one cannot describe. My brother has sent us all messages he is happy, at peace, even fishing on the other side, how can an all loving God judge someone for taking his own life. Think about it.
Old 22-12-2013, 03:10 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen84
I've been studying about reincarnation for some time now. I'm a 29 year old guy who's suffering from Body Dysmorphia and was interested to know what would happen to a soul who is absolutely not happy with his current body after committing suicide? would he have to come back under the same circumstances? Or would his suffering be taken into account and somewhat things would end up better this time?

You are being deceived, reincarnation is a lie.

Death is the Enemy not your friend.

There are no do overs after death, Life in not a game !
Old 22-12-2013, 03:32 AM
Dillon

It is familiar spirits that help to promote the false reincarnation cause.

Leviticus 19:31 Regard not them that hath familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

You’re watching a show on psychic phenomenon and see the psychic tell a person all about something they did that in their life that only they know about. So how does a psychic know something about you that no one else knows? That’s an interesting question that deserves an interesting answer. Familiar spirits. A familiar spirit is an evil spirit that comes to the psychic and provides them information about you, or it gives information about someone who has died. Satan can provide information to a psychic that is known in the five senses. Ever seen these shows where every day people talk of dishes moving around in their house when no one is near them, and then they see a spiritual image of what is supposed to be someone. So they bring in the house haunting experts who do some research on the history of the house, and discover that a man was murdered in the house or died there years ago. They then promote that the spirit of this man is trapped in the house and he is haunting the house. What we are actually dealing with here is a devil spirit that is familiar with the dead person’s life and therefore takes on the image and likeness of that dead individual. The dead person is DEAD. These familiar spirits can also come to a person and give them knowledge of something that happened to someone who has previously died. This knowledge can make the person receiving the information feel as though they lived a previous life as that individual who is dead. Did they live a previous life? NO! The information is provided by a familiar spirit which is a counterfeit.

It's called pluck a pigeon.
Old 22-12-2013, 04:54 AM
Shade

When someone suicides, their case is taken very seriously. If they did it for selfish reasons - and isn't that a vague concept? - then they are reincarnated back into their same life and have to redo their life over again. This is not Divine Jurisdiction, this is Shade Officer speciality.

If they have a good reason, however, they follow the Light Path.
Old 22-12-2013, 10:10 AM
curls6503

i agree, shade
Old 22-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Administrator
When everyone passses over they all go to the spirit realm those who pass through suicide,murder illness etc are all put into healing.thats where they stay until they are well enough to move on,if someone passes through selfish reasons as has been said, who are we to condem them ,your mind is your own no one else knows what state of mind the said person is in at the time.the world is your classroom we are all here to learn.what you have learnt all that you need to learn you have a choice whether to come back or not, i walk my final path i will npt be back again i have lived many lifetimes before, you do not come back to re learn if you have passed through reasons that cause you to pass.you could come back and be a counsellor teaching others to heal that way you also learn.

Namaste
Old 22-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Chalk1990

God gave you a beautiful body, he just wants you to understand that, no matter how long it may take. That in truth is what you need to know.

Maybe you should watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8umFV69fNg

See how beautiful we truly are, no matter the odds.