Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Knower
It happened again.

My MIL gave me her old phone. It had a bunch of family pictures on it and as I was flipping through I stopped on her cousin and studied him for a moment.
I wet through my pleasant memories of him and went to bed.

The SO came home the next day and told me his cousin was hit by a drunk driver at 6:30 that morning.
Sad. He was such a nice guy
Old 22-11-2013, 02:49 PM
BlueWolf34

Quote:
Originally Posted by manna8288
I know one of my sons won't make it to adulthood. It's not something I like knowing.

Hi, I read your post and would just like to ask you if you should share your thoughts and feelings on what you said - I also feel strongly a deep inner sense of knowing my son won't go past 17 and he is now 16yrs old ....
Old 22-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Administrator
Hey BlueWolf,
its not a good idea to tell anyone when they are going to die.especially if they are not ill.as you dont know how they would react,some people may shrug it off and think nothing of it others could say you cursed them,ive heard that said before now, its about having tact how well do you know the person etc.i did a reading a few years back for a girl i knew i knew she had lost a daughter ,i alo knew her second daughter was called after her first.she was engaged thinking of getting married her boyfriend lived with her and their two kids, i told her you need to get married as quick as as is poss.her daughter in spirit was telling me her dad would be joining her very soon,i couldnt say thay to the girl,so i had to put it another way.
two weeks later i was speaking to her she told me they were bringing the plans forward to marry.her boyfriend was in the doctors having a flu jab.he had a good look over by the doctor and given a full bill of health,he sat down when he got in and collapsed.he was rushed into hospital but passed two days later.so you have to be very careful what you say and how you say say it,being a medium comes with responsibilities.

Namaste
Old 23-11-2013, 12:15 AM
livingkarma

Premonition?

Yes ...
They felt like thoughts ...
An awareness of what is to come ...
I knew how my husband was going to die - it came true ...
There was no time line though ...
He died when he was suppose to according to my understanding of pre-destination ...

BTW, the premonitions were also demonstrated ...
The last one was months prior to his death, I was lingering behind at my nephew's funeral ...
I was observing my ex-SIL & brother grieving, I thought to myself what their grief must feel like ...
At the funeral reception my husband said he & the kids were attacked by a road rage driver ...
Seven months later he was killed by a road rage driver ...
In all 3 instances there were witnesses who stated the other driver was at fault not my husband ....
Old 27-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I have asked other people I am close to if they would want me to tell them if I sensed that they (or someone in their family) was about to die...and most of them say they wouldn't want to know....

That's a gift you have offered them, which they have not taken. Personally, I would prefer to know .... if there's sufficient time, I think it would allow a person to get their life in order - more esp. any loose administrative details - as well as some final time to spend with those who really matter/mattered in their life (without any of them knowing of course that death is imminent).
Old 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Knower

I think sometimes the pain of losing someone close to you is so much that it ripples into the past as well as the future. This is how people sometimes know.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:02 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I used to be like that with myself and my twin soul and assuming we would die young until I heard from a spirit (and I can't remember which) that it was because we've both had a string of past lives that were always short so naturally we used to assume this one would be the same.

Other than that, I can't say I've experienced that and wouldn't particularly want to unless I could prevent it. However, having communicated with spirits, I don't look at death with the same kind of dread as I used to.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:05 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hey BlueWolf,
its not a good idea to tell anyone when they are going to die.especially if they are not ill.as you dont know how they would react,some people may shrug it off and think nothing of it others could say you cursed them,ive heard that said before now, its about having tact how well do you know the person etc.i did a reading a few years back for a girl i knew i knew she had lost a daughter ,i alo knew her second daughter was called after her first.she was engaged thinking of getting married her boyfriend lived with her and their two kids, i told her you need to get married as quick as as is poss.her daughter in spirit was telling me her dad would be joining her very soon,i couldnt say thay to the girl,so i had to put it another way.
two weeks later i was speaking to her she told me they were bringing the plans forward to marry.her boyfriend was in the doctors having a flu jab.he had a good look over by the doctor and given a full bill of health,he sat down when he got in and collapsed.he was rushed into hospital but passed two days later.so you have to be very careful what you say and how you say say it,being a medium comes with responsibilities.

Namaste

I agree with you but at the same time, I also believe that if that person's child chose a shorter life before this life began, then chances are they are pretty evolved spirits themselves and can probably sense that as well.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by *whitefeather
That's a gift you have offered them, which they have not taken. Personally, I would prefer to know .... if there's sufficient time, I think it would allow a person to get their life in order - more esp. any loose administrative details - as well as some final time to spend with those who really matter/mattered in their life (without any of them knowing of course that death is imminent).
Ditto I would totally want to know.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Ravenspirit

Yes, many times. It's the not so nice part for me being psychic. My friends, several of them, my grandmother, my Mom...UGH...