Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Raybre80

I dont believe

I dont believe in god or the bible, I dont believe in afterlife or spirits or demons, I believe in energy, I think when we die our bodies decompose and our energy returns to the earth....

I do believe that MAYBE some engery can be dispursed into the atmosphere and maybe thats why some odd things can happen that people can not explain...who knows.
Old 19-08-2011, 06:31 PM
earthprowler

and that's ok, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

welcome
Old 20-08-2011, 04:34 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raybre80
I dont believe in god or the bible, I dont believe in afterlife or spirits or demons, I believe in energy, I think when we die our bodies decompose and our energy returns to the earth....

I do believe that MAYBE some engery can be dispursed into the atmosphere and maybe thats why some odd things can happen that people can not explain...who knows.

There ya go! Enjoy your belief but mostly you'll be by yourself.
Old 20-08-2011, 04:39 AM
Master
We have no choice but to believe what we think we believe at any given point on our life path.

Old 20-08-2011, 05:45 AM
glenos

Though be prepared for the most incredible surprise when you do eventually shuffle off of this mortal coil. When you get to where I am belief doesn't enter into it.. you know by experience and decades of actual physical before your very eyes proof of the survival of your 'character' and 'being,' spirit if ya like. Your lifes lessons will carry on if you believe or know or not. lol

G
Old 20-08-2011, 01:13 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
We have no choice but to believe what we think we believe at any given point on our life path.

We don't believe what we think we believe - we believe, that's all.....

And we do have a choice inasmuch as we can choose not to believe anything for which there isn't sufficient evidence - that's exactly the position I've adopted for a long time. In that way one stands a chance of avoiding filling one's mind with the drivel so often put about on forum boards and elsewhere.

There's nothing to prevent others from doing the same....
Old 20-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Master
I stand corrected. Semantics, but when you're right, you're right, mac! Thanks!

Old 20-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Ascender
I believe and I don’t believe… well about believing. There is a choice to take when we chose to believe. Usually we experience things that change our wives on how we see or understand things. Sometimes we evolve and this evolution helps us to see things in another light.

What I just want to stay is stay open, give things a chance.. be open for new things :O)

Yours

A Peaceful Mind.

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 20-08-2011, 04:41 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I stand corrected. Semantics, but when you're right, you're right, mac! Thanks!

Old 20-08-2011, 04:43 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
I believe and I don’t believe… well about believing. There is a choice to take when we chose to believe. Usually we experience things that change our wives on how we see or understand things. Sometimes we evolve and this evolution helps us to see things in another light.

What I just want to stay is stay open, give things a chance.. be open for new things :O)

Yours

A Peaceful Mind.

"Usually we experience things that change our wives....." My experience never changes my wife....