Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Ascender

Say there are 7 planes/dimensions/whatever. Earth is currently rotating on a lower plane at the present, which makes it more 'dense', as it is further away from the Light. Other planets on higher planes rotate faster which makes them less 'dense', since they are closer to the Light. Planets that are higher are bigger and more beautiful; planets that are lower are smaller and less 'luminous'.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:12 AM
Felynx

Hmm. To me, theres the physical plane, where things are made up of matter and energy, and the astral, where things are made up of energy (albeit many different "levels" make up the plane). Where did you come to this conclusion? Sure planets have different sizes and energies, but I wouldnt view this planet in the way you describe.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Say there are 7 planes/dimensions/whatever. Earth is currently rotating on a lower plane at the present, which makes it more 'dense', as it is further away from the Light. Other planets on higher planes rotate faster which makes them less 'dense', since they are closer to the Light. Planets that are higher are bigger and more beautiful; planets that are lower are smaller and less 'luminous'.

The term Densities can be very confusing, in a sense, we thing we are in a highly dense environment, but are we? I posted some time ago an exert from Carla Rueckert's book, A Wanderer's Handbook.
I couldn't say it any better, and don't have to exert myself either.
I noticed, the Admin's here don't like quotes, so I leave you a link, for anyone interested:
http://earthangelsforum.yuku.com/top...-of-Experience
Old 06-04-2011, 03:48 AM
stepspractice

I just recently listened to "What Happens After Death" and it talked about life on other planets and the desicions/reasons to incarnate under certain circumstances. I'm pretty sure its only available on the New Knowledge Library website either on CD or downloadable. I found it facsinating. Its one of those teachings that I will have to listen to again and again to get all of the meaning.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Aiki Pete

Just a quick heads up - movie k-pax is on 2day at 14.15 on more 4 (15.15 on +).

Its a good film and deals with the subject of reincarnation on other planets.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Mira

There are 15 densities of existence, like on a ladder. As we ascend and recode our DNA to higher light we are able to traverse up this pathway back to heaven and be trusted with more power and a completely evolved existence. Humans are only able to evolve to fully active 12 strands of DNA or the 12th density. Currently we are between the 3rd and the 5th densities nd humans are only able to embody up to the 9th density due to vibrational permissions. Beyond the 12th density is the 13-15th densities, the home of the angels, God and other high level beings of pure light. Branching out from the densities are the myriad of dimensions, alternate realities and other worlds and realms, as well as the other 12 universes.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Mira

Of course, this is just what I know, others are free to beleive as they will