Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2016, 01:27 AM
Suspended
Guide

Thank you to whomever removed both of the last replies ...
Old 27-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!

I can understand your position, you remind me a lot of my sister after her baby died. And I'm not sure of the whole suicide thing being right or wrong, I only know from my position..from what I was shown about myself. I was never guided or educated on how to assist my own suicide....I really don't think it's apart of the plan for most souls, why bother coming? It just happens, we lose ourselves, and many suicides do become psychotic. The life I saw the suicide in, I was crying, and in complete despair when I jumped to my death. I don't think that was the plan.

The people that grieved my death, are the same people who find it hard to get close to me in this life...they don't trust me, or afraid I will hurt them...and there is no reason for it, other than what I was shown as n that life. I think there is still unconscious pain and fear from them getting close to me in that lifetime and me committing suicide....where as the lifetime when I was killed as a soldier, I've seen two of them in this life and they seemed protective more so. Completely opposite reactions from different people. One of the lessons I am learning in this lifetime is to balance my emotions and thoughts. To not be extreme in my thoughts, and feelings. It's a very hard thing to do...and I am always trying to rationalize how I feel and think, so that I don't let them get the better of me.

But, I do understand grief, pain and anger....and I do believe it hurts the people left behind just as much, if not more so than the actual suicide....especially when the feelings of betrayal, hurt, confusion, and devastation are passed on into future lives towards the soul that committed suicide. Those people don't want to get too close to you again, even if they were and are your spouse or parent in both lives.

It's the kid who feels rejected, or the person who can't understand why someone is drawn towards them, but refuses to get closer, or many other circumstances that we chalk up to experience and life. I wouldn't have known, and would have gone through life not knowing...but because I had a NDE on this life, from my own wreck less behavior(not because of intended suicide, there is a difference in intention) that I was shown that I had tendencies towards suicide and wrecklessness.....and I was also told many times, that I'm too emotional, sensitive and extreme in my feelings, as well as judgemental. So slowly, I've been working on that all these lifetimes since.

I've seen a lifetime where I blatantly committed suicide, I've seen lifetimes where I persued careers where I would die, and I've had this one here, where I wrecklessly almost unintentionally caused my death. I think in the grand scheme of Gods plan, it's like watching a child trying to learn how to walk or talk, and then gets ****ed off and temperamental and then who knows where it leads. There is something suicide lacks, whether it's patience, temperament, understanding of self, ego, etc...and One of the worst things a suicide can do is try to harm another by taking their own life, out of anger, or sympathy. I know, I did it. And that's why I wrote the first post on this thread relating to karma and coming back. It probably isn't the same for everyone, what I wrote was about me, personally. I do think, depending on intentions, that it's a big probability for a suicide to walk in my shoes, or vice versa.

And although, my pain and grief were great in those lives....I have learned that the pain we cause others through suicide is far greater, and I myself, would never want to walk in a loved ones shoes, who has lost a child, a relative or friend, or spouse by suicide. I think I would rather commit suicide again, than experience that level of grief. It is more than an earthly farewell, it is a broken contract between that soul, the other souls in their life, and God. It is a huge set back to everyone involved, and a stain on the soul. One that takes many lifetimes to come back from. That's why I don't give up, and started thinking about others feelings versus my own, and how they feel...and how it is caused by initially by selfishness, even if others don't think that way...it started with my own feelings and just spiraled from there. Those feelings could have been controlled, and even evolved into spiritual wisdom later on in those lives, had I given it a chance.

And believe this, if nothing else I have written....it is in those times of complete despair, sadness and crying....that I remember what I was shown in my 20s, through my own hell....that I know it is not a way out. So, I wipe it away and try to pull myself together, and give myself time to think and heal from my own pain. It works for me. Like a child remembered why they got spanked for the same thing, again and again. Until they learn they can't do it... We got to learn sometime, some way.

As far as murder or the accidental causing of death to another goes....there are karmic repercussions. I can not tell you what each person will face, often it is like a domino effect. Energy works itself out in the long run. I can only tell you my experiences, and even as a soldier in my past life....I don't think I killed anyone because I never saw it, but hell...who knows...maybe I did. I know that I was shot in the back of the head, I saw my funeral, and I saw my girlfriend(I was male in that life) I just know that if you loved your husband, the energy that was between you both, will pick up in another lifetime. Right where you left off, same love, feelings, but no conscious memory of why. Also, you might be more protective of him, and not know why, and the same problems you had, you will also have. The probability of the circumstances being different are great, age differences, gender, social status, marital status, ethnics, etc might change. This life, will be a long forgotten haunting...if you are lucky and strong enough...you may be shown bits and pieces of it, but the energy and progression of your story will go on into many more chapters...and the book isn't finished, until your soul is finished, and only God knows when that is.

Last edited by Colorado : 27-12-2016 at 08:09 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Suicide affects everyone. The people left behind are grieving and wondering why did they do it.

You see, I always hear this, but I just don't get it. I'm not suicidal but if I was, I can guarantee there's not one person on this planet who would care. It has to get pretty bad for someone to want to kill themselves in the first place. Someone has got to be feeling pretty alone to even think of it. Otherwise yes, there'd be too many other people to think about.

All I know is, that the relatives I loved are all gone and the ones left either ignore me, drag me down or in the case of one uncle, my political party would determine whether he cares about me. Every friend I've ever had and every relationship I've had has ended and it's like I don't exist to anybody anymore. Add to that the fact that my life is complete hell no matter what I do.

Yes, it could be worse and I tell myself that every day, but I get pretty down sometimes and it gets tempting to want to be with my deceased loved ones instead of suffering on this terrible planet. But I still don't want to kill myself. I can't imagine what someone who is hurting bad enough to do that must feel.

But I agree, suicide is not the answer.
Old 31-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
You see, I always hear this, but I just don't get it. I'm not suicidal but if I was, I can guarantee there's not one person on this planet who would care. It has to get pretty bad for someone to want to kill themselves in the first place. Someone has got to be feeling pretty alone to even think of it. Otherwise yes, there'd be too many other people to think about.

All I know is, that the relatives I loved are all gone and the ones left either ignore me, drag me down or in the case of one uncle, my political party would determine whether he cares about me. Every friend I've ever had and every relationship I've had has ended and it's like I don't exist to anybody anymore. Add to that the fact that my life is complete hell no matter what I do.

Yes, it could be worse and I tell myself that every day, but I get pretty down sometimes and it gets tempting to want to be with my deceased loved ones instead of suffering on this terrible planet. But I still don't want to kill myself. I can't imagine what someone who is hurting bad enough to do that must feel.

But I agree, suicide is not the answer.

PlatitudePluto...
You are another person, who is calling the act of exiting the physical body,.....""SUICIDE""......& you are saying that it isn't the answer.

Well in my opinion you, couldn't be more further from the truth.

Because the human body is just a temporary body to see you through the earth life. & it is meant to deteriorate & decompose back unto the earth, if & when it can no longer be sustained, OR WHEN YOU HAVE A DESIRE TO BE RID OF IT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS IN GOOD OR BAD CONDITION, OR WHETHER IT IS 20 YEARS YOUNG OR 70 YEARS OLD, YOU CAN EXIT THE FLESH AND THE EARTH, WHEN EVER YOU CHOOSE, & CONTINUE YOUR SAME LIFE, AS A PERSON WITHOUT THE HUMAN FLESH, & LIVE & OR TRAVEL FOR FREE WERE EVER & WHEN EVER YOU CHOOSE.

After leaving the flesh behind, you will be the same person... (SOUL)...but you the Soul, will emanate a spiritual body in the same image as what your earthly form once was, so that people can identify "you" as being you, & they will still refer to you by your earth name.......as such & such from the planet earth.

There is no such thing as suiside....the concept is an untruth.....suicide is the death of a sentient being, and that is what people identify suicide as being.....KILLING THE PERSON THE HUMAN BEING.

But in destroying the flesh, the person....the real living soul consciousness....does not die, it lives on, so when you think about it, destroying the flesh is just destroying a non sentient object.

You can not commit suicide of the soul, because it lives on, & you can not commit suicide of the flesh, because it is just an ""object"" that you are expressing yourself through for however long or short of time you choose.

And also, exiting the flesh.....""can be the answer"".... for some people, especially for people that have suffered an horrific accident and who may have been left mamed for life.

Or a person who is being tortured & held captive by one or more other humans.

Or as in my case....if you are being posessed and tortured by dark spiritual beings 24/7 moment by moment.

& there are in numeral reasons why someone might have a desire to exit the fleshly form.

And one does not have to be in a depressed or catatonic state of being, to end destroy the flesh & exit the earth part of their life.

Take me for example, at the age of 54 years young, i am ready to go now. ....this very moment, and have everything set up and ready for me to exit the flesh, in a way that will be simple for me, with as little trauma to the people that will have to attend to the fleshly form that i will be leaving behind.
but I feel that I should stay in the flesh so I can be of assistance to my folks as they are getting on in years now. & it would be unloving of me to leave them here on earth for what maybe their last 10 years of their earth life in a body that wont work for them anymore,

They brought me into existence & effectively gave me a life eternal, so surely I can Put up with the unloving treatment from the dark spiritual beings that are giving me so much grief, for another 10 years, if that is how long my parents can sustain their fleshly form for.

So much more could be easily conveyed to you about this subject if we were communicating face to face...but we are not so I will stop now.

Regards neil.
Old 31-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
PlatitudePluto...
You are another person, who is calling the act of exiting the physical body,.....""SUICIDE""......& you are saying that it isn't the answer.

Well in my opinion you, couldn't be more further from the truth.

Because the human body is just a temporary body to see you through the earth life. & it is meant to deteriorate & decompose back unto the earth, if & when it can no longer be sustained, OR WHEN YOU HAVE A DESIRE TO BE RID OF IT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS IN GOOD OR BAD CONDITION, OR WHETHER IT IS 20 YEARS YOUNG OR 70 YEARS OLD, YOU CAN EXIT THE FLESH AND THE EARTH, WHEN EVER YOU CHOOSE, & CONTINUE YOUR SAME LIFE, AS A PERSON WITHOUT THE HUMAN FLESH, & LIVE & OR TRAVEL FOR FREE WERE EVER & WHEN EVER YOU CHOOSE.

After leaving the flesh behind, you will be the same person... (SOUL)...but you the Soul, will emanate a spiritual body in the same image as what your earthly form once was, so that people can identify "you" as being you, & they will still refer to you by your earth name.......as such & such from the planet earth.

There is no such thing as suiside....the concept is an untruth.....suicide is the death of a sentient being, and that is what people identify suicide as being.....KILLING THE PERSON THE HUMAN BEING.

But in destroying the flesh, the person....the real living soul consciousness....does not die, it lives on, so when you think about it, destroying the flesh is just destroying a non sentient object.

You can not commit suicide of the soul, because it lives on, & you can not commit suicide of the flesh, because it is just an ""object"" that you are expressing yourself through for however long or short of time you choose.

And also, exiting the flesh.....""can be the answer"".... for some people, especially for people that have suffered an horrific accident and who may have been left mamed for life.

Or a person who is being tortured & held captive by one or more other humans.

Or as in my case....if you are being posessed and tortured by dark spiritual beings 24/7 moment by moment.

& there are in numeral reasons why someone might have a desire to exit the fleshly form.

And one does not have to be in a depressed or catatonic state of being, to end destroy the flesh & exit the earth part of their life.

Take me for example, at the age of 54 years young, i am ready to go now. ....this very moment, and have everything set up and ready for me to exit the flesh, in a way that will be simple for me, with as little trauma to the people that will have to attend to the fleshly form that i will be leaving behind.
but I feel that I should stay in the flesh so I can be of assistance to my folks as they are getting on in years now. & it would be unloving of me to leave them here on earth for what maybe their last 10 years of their earth life in a body that wont work for them anymore,

They brought me into existence & effectively gave me a life eternal, so surely I can Put up with the unloving treatment from the dark spiritual beings that are giving me so much grief, for another 10 years, if that is how long my parents can sustain their fleshly form for.

So much more could be easily conveyed to you about this subject if we were communicating face to face...but we are not so I will stop now.

Regards neil.

Hey Neil,

I'm just saying that I don't want to encourage people to end their lives. Besides the fact that I was raised to believe suicide is wrong (must be something I should look into). It's got to be painful and based on the accounts of survivors who've attempted suicide in ways that should've killed them and yet survived, every single one of them that I know of, regretted it as soon as they did it. They almost magically realized their problems could be solved and whatever they did in a split second, jumping off a bridge, driving off a cliff they realized this was major overkill (no pun intended) and wasn't worth dying over. Whether or not this has to happen on the brink of death for people in this situation, I don't know. But it inevitably does. Do life's problems suddenly become small when the prospect of life or death becomes real and right in front of someone?

I believe there's an afterlife based on my experiences in the world. But since science hasn't come up with a way to tell us there is or isn't or that anything we ever experience is real, it remains deadlocked and mainly believe what we believe. Why are we raised to think suicide is wrong? What is the motivation for that?
Old 31-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!

Hello

There have been no replies removed it could be that your reply got timed out by the system as you were typing it.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 31-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

I can share a story from a reading I did for someone that lost a Brother to suicide. He could never come to terms as to why his Brother did such a thing, as it was a Sin in the family faith. It was thought that there was no rest for him in the afterlife and that shame was on the family for the Brother and Son taking his life.

His Brother aging so wanted to know before he too left the World if they would re meet again and if he could maybe understand what happened why he took his life and if that taking of life put the parents into that place of Sin as well.

In this case the taking of the life might well have been a blessing so that the whole family was not taken to death. The Brother was mentally ill before there was an understanding of such illness. He heard voices that were telling him to kill everyone around him. That he was the one to live and they were the one's to die.

He would ask for help at the family church on this and would be told to do the Hail Mary and that would be that. This was not something the divine could repair this was mental illness at play.

His Brother came to me clearly and explained things where there were "signs" he was not stable in life, and his Brother looking back said he could now see that was there. That in taking his life maybe he did spare the rest of the family and others from harm.

So at times there is a deeper reason in the life path that the exit is made by one' own hand.

Lynn
Old 01-01-2017, 07:17 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I can share a story from a reading I did for someone that lost a Brother to suicide. He could never come to terms as to why his Brother did such a thing, as it was a Sin in the family faith. It was thought that there was no rest for him in the afterlife and that shame was on the family for the Brother and Son taking his life.

His Brother aging so wanted to know before he too left the World if they would re meet again and if he could maybe understand what happened why he took his life and if that taking of life put the parents into that place of Sin as well.

In this case the taking of the life might well have been a blessing so that the whole family was not taken to death. The Brother was mentally ill before there was an understanding of such illness. He heard voices that were telling him to kill everyone around him. That he was the one to live and they were the one's to die.

He would ask for help at the family church on this and would be told to do the Hail Mary and that would be that. This was not something the divine could repair this was mental illness at play.

His Brother came to me clearly and explained things where there were "signs" he was not stable in life, and his Brother looking back said he could now see that was there. That in taking his life maybe he did spare the rest of the family and others from harm.

So at times there is a deeper reason in the life path that the exit is made by one' own hand.

Lynn
Again, this is what I wrote about with intentions. It's the intent...the energy that comes back. Not all suicides are the same. I really do believe it's the intent that matters...not because of punishment or sin, but because of what needs to be learned. If you are here on earth, it's because you need to learn things. Even Jesus had some things to learn, or else he wouldn't have come here. Sometimes the teacher is the student, and sometime the student is the teacher....we all sacrifice something, somewhere along the way.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Newbie ;)

My father committed suicide 8 years ago this month. This is my experience...
There was no anger or confusion about why. He left a simple note that said "I'm sorry" but his suicide wasn't a shock, he had struggled with mental illness for much of his life & his own mother committed suicide when he was 12.
A couple things I did struggle with were not being there with him when his soul left his body & it hurt me so much to know that he passed alone. And also I was desperate to know what had become of him. It's an odd feeling to know where someone is for all of your life, you can pick up the phone or find them someway & suddenly that's not possible.
While my father was living we talked often of spiritual things, life after death being one. I felt certain that if his soul continued to exist on another plane that he would find a way to show me. I got nothing for a very long time & this completely shook my faith. Maybe nothing happens? Maybe our light just goes out and that's it? Maybe I'll never see him again in any way? This was devastating for me & I went through 2 really horrible years.

After some time I made peace as best as I could. One thing that helped me was verbally saying out loud that, I didn't want him to be stuck because of me, that I was releasing him to find peace. I knew how much he suffered in this life & didn't want it to continue above anything else including my own feelings & hurt. And then one night I had a dream. I saw my father lying on bed in a white, bright room. He looked great. Before my father took his life he suffered a stroke which left him mostly unable to communicate in a meaningful way. He struggled to read or write simple sentences. His speech was garbled, much of the time not making any sense. In the dream, though he did not speak, I knew that he was able to again. He was happy & smiling. There was a woman with him, a very beautiful woman just standing there. She was the one who spoke. She said only this.... "Do you want to know what happens after you die?" Of course I did. But that was my answer. She never spoke. My father got up & walked away with her. In my dream I cried for seeing & then losing him again but I knew he was at peace.

Maybe a year after that my mothers phone rang. She looked down and it was my phone number but when she answered, there was a lot of static. And then she heard a man say "I wish I could help" it sounded distant. The thing is my father had an accent not common for the area that we live in and this man sounded like my father. And then the call dropped.

My mothers grew up in a religion which says suicide is the ultimate sin, eternity is spent in Hell or purgatory. I don't believe that to be true.
I certainly don't advocate for anyone to commit suicide but I also don't judge when I don't feel the suffering of another persons soul in the way that they feel it.
Old 02-01-2017, 01:52 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vada78
My father committed suicide 8 years ago this month. This is my experience...
There was no anger or confusion about why. He left a simple note that said "I'm sorry" but his suicide wasn't a shock, he had struggled with mental illness for much of his life & his own mother committed suicide when he was 12.
A couple things I did struggle with were not being there with him when his soul left his body & it hurt me so much to know that he passed alone. And also I was desperate to know what had become of him. It's an odd feeling to know where someone is for all of your life, you can pick up the phone or find them someway & suddenly that's not possible.
While my father was living we talked often of spiritual things, life after death being one. I felt certain that if his soul continued to exist on another plane that he would find a way to show me. I got nothing for a very long time & this completely shook my faith. Maybe nothing happens? Maybe our light just goes out and that's it? Maybe I'll never see him again in any way? This was devastating for me & I went through 2 really horrible years.

After some time I made peace as best as I could. One thing that helped me was verbally saying out loud that, I didn't want him to be stuck because of me, that I was releasing him to find peace. I knew how much he suffered in this life & didn't want it to continue above anything else including my own feelings & hurt. And then one night I had a dream. I saw my father lying on bed in a white, bright room. He looked great. Before my father took his life he suffered a stroke which left him mostly unable to communicate in a meaningful way. He struggled to read or write simple sentences. His speech was garbled, much of the time not making any sense. In the dream, though he did not speak, I knew that he was able to again. He was happy & smiling. There was a woman with him, a very beautiful woman just standing there. She was the one who spoke. She said only this.... "Do you want to know what happens after you die?" Of course I did. But that was my answer. She never spoke. My father got up & walked away with her. In my dream I cried for seeing & then losing him again but I knew he was at peace.

Maybe a year after that my mothers phone rang. She looked down and it was my phone number but when she answered, there was a lot of static. And then she heard a man say "I wish I could help" it sounded distant. The thing is my father had an accent not common for the area that we live in and this man sounded like my father. And then the call dropped.

My mothers grew up in a religion which says suicide is the ultimate sin, eternity is spent in Hell or purgatory. I don't believe that to be true.
I certainly don't advocate for anyone to commit suicide but I also don't judge when I don't feel the suffering of another persons soul in the way that they feel it.
Thank you, and I'm sorry about your father. I don't believe suicides go to hell, or gay, or mentally ill people. Honestly, from what I've seen...most all of us are energy, or some kind of light. I think we can manifest or attract to us what we want. I have read from others stories, that grief can block communication because there is an energy barrier, the grieving person may not realize that they are closed off.

Depression and sadness can do that, where others can't reach us, especially those with no physical body to convey messages that we would understand. If a person is in energy form, they have to find creative ways to reach us, that we still are most likely to overlook. Most people don't even listen to other people, let alone to be able to understand a metaphysical message from a deceased loved one. You said that you were making an effort to find peace and letting go of a lot of the negativity you were dealing with....and I firmly believe that is why your father was able to get through to you.