Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Pathfinder

Book1 Crystal Skulls

Hi!

I have been into crystals for a while and I have been aware of the skulls. I never wanted one and honestly I thought they were kind of creepy.

Then all of a sudden I began feeling drawn to the crystal skulls. I started looking more into them and came across one that I felt a strong connection to. I purchased him recently and I've had some really interesting experiences so far. I've been meditating with him and I believe he's talking to me. He's been telling me all about himself and trying to help me within my own life.

I'm really curious if anyone has any crystal skulls and what experiences you've had with yours? Do they speak to you?

I would love any information anyone has on this topic.

Thanks!
Old 02-11-2017, 05:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have a ton of them of many different crystals. I too wondered on them it was Heart (my SF hubby) that got me interested in them. My Son too wanted one now we all have a collection in the family of them.

Can I ask what the stone is that "he" is made of ? I note that you have given it a gender. I have never done that with mine.

Like all things they open the lines of commutations as a crystal adding the features of the skull to them gives them that human connection for us to connect to.

My husband has one that is a Dragon in Tiger's Eye that he connects with his Dragon Guide.

For me being a Medium and a Psychic I am open to communications on so many levels. When I choose a crystal it calls to me, so its the same with my skulls I know its for me, I feel it call out.

Lynn
Old 02-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Lynn!

Thanks so much for your reply. My crystal skull is a 3 pound clear quartz with so many beautiful rainbows.

I felt the skull has a male energy. I've been meditating with the crystal skull for almost 2 weeks. I feel like the skull is communicating with me as crazy as it sounds. I'm getting that he's an extraterrestrial. He has told me a lot of different things regarding that, as well as advice and help in my own life. He's also telling me he is here to help me and anyone else who may need his help. He has a very loving energy and I've come to really enjoy him. When I first received him I felt a strong connection almost instantly. I'm kind of surprised I enjoy him so much as I used to be so turned off and afraid of the skulls. It's very interesting how it all comes together.

What type of experiences have you and your family had with yours? I'd love to hear more!

Hope you're have a beautiful day!
Old 03-11-2017, 01:39 AM
Administrator
Hello

That is a large crystal. I have not ventured to the large one's yet. Mine are more palm size. There was one in England that if I could have got it home it would have been mine. It was human head size in Fools Gold.

My Daughter has Rose Quartz and Amethyst, as her favorites. Those both are gentle stones for love and healing. She has them with a large Rose Quartz generator tower crystal.

My two Son's have a few, all three of my kids are very psychic but have not fully choose to open that part of themselves. More to understand that there is something there, and that there is something to crystals in energy. My eldest has his on his computer desk so there is a value to them to him.

With all three kids they choose what they want, I brought a lot home from England as they are so inexpensive there at Car Boot Sales.

My husbands favorite is his Tiger's Eye Dragon this one communicates with him. He too had a rare Petrified Wood one with a line of Quartz running through it. This one is very strong in the energy it holds.

My favorite is one that is made from the same stones Stone Henge is created from. It is a small one and it does not like to be in the mix with the rest of the skulls. It likes to stand alone. I have come to find that some of them do not want to be grouped. The other favorite I have is Rhononite it again does not like to be with others.

I have them scattered over the house. I should count them all up....LOL

Lynn
Old 03-11-2017, 04:14 AM
Experiencer
Large crystals are fun. They become real focal points in a room and great for conversation.

I suppose you know I am biased. I have lots of large crystals spread throughout the house. I believe they are better spread throughout in multiple rooms rather than displayed together like a museum. Something more natural about that I think. It's been months since I have bought a large piece and I think I am going through withdrawal a little bit.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:23 AM
Pathfinder

Lynn- That's great! I think it's wonderful that you're family love crystals as much as you! Thank you so much for sharing. I love hearing about other people's collections and experiences.

Crystal canuk- Yes!! I love large crystals too! This is my first skull, but I do have quite a crystal collection! I'm already feeling like I need another skull. Haha. I'm planning on working with this one for a while before that. What types of experiences have you had with your skulls?
Old 03-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Master
I also have crystal skulls. I got my first one around 2009 and as soon as you got 1 more will follow! So within a short time I got more. I think I got my last one in 2013.
It's a different energy from normal crystals, but I always find it hard to describe the difference for me. I think a crystal skull is more direct, closer to us, than most crystals.
Maybe like the skulls being like people you see and meet regularly whereas crystals are people you have never met but talk to online.
Or like skulls being more like people you can talk to and crystals like the angels. Skulls seem to be closer to us, easier to communicate with.
I have seen discussions on this, if that effect is merely caused because they have a skull shape, so we feel more familiar in communication with crystal skulls.

Crystal skulls do tend to have a 'gender' when with you. This may change when they leave you and go to someone else. I've had a strawberry quartz skull that was male to it's previous owner. But when it came to me, he became a she. The previous owner didn't believe me, she worked with skulls a lot, bought them directly from the masters in Brazil, she had great affinity with them. Then I sent her a photo of the skull and she was shocked to see/feel that indeed he had become a she, hihi.
I have a deep pink rose quartz skull that was more like a 'lady' to her previous guardian. I sensed she felt the skull was a bit aloof. But when she came to me, I sensed she was more like a sweet girl, bubbly, easy to connect with. Nothing aloof about her.
What you get from a skull depends on what you need, and maybe also on other crystals and skulls you got.
I had about 30 skulls, the 'leader' of the group was an amethyst skull, female. But at some point I began to feel the group wasn't happy in this setup. My smokey quartz skull couldn't fully do his thing anymore and I felt he was willing to move on. I tuned in to the group and felt that the amethyst skull was the one who didn't fit in anymore. She was too domineering in a way. I decided to let her go and then my skull group felt wonderful again. Relaxed.

But the last two years I don't feel so connected to my crystal skulls anymore. I let 3 of them go, one of which was the amethyst skull.
I do always sleep with one when I'm alone. At the moment it's my white jade skull and my smokey quartz. Unusual, never slept with two.

My favorites are the Walmere skulls. I still have one Wilson and my smokey quartz is a Leandro. I started with skulls from China, but gave up on that quite soon. They don't have the same high vibration as the Brazilian skulls, which are carved by master carvers and out of high quality crystal.
I really have a thing for Walmere skulls. They feel great.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks so much for sharing fairy! I agree that it does feel quite different than a regular crystal. I'm not sure what that is.

I feel like there is a magnetic quality to my skull. It's as if the energy of the skull is being pulled into me if that makes any sense. It feels magnetized somehow.

Sounds like you have quite a collection! I'm glad it feels better. ��
Old 05-11-2017, 01:56 AM
Pathfinder

As I have been working with my crystal skull, I am wondering the origins of the crystal skulls.

I know that it is thought by many that the skulls originated with the Mayans. I have seen that the Mayans also believed in a God whom they had to make human sacrifices to daily. What makes everyone believe that the crystal skulls are really something, if their belief in this God whom they sacrificed humans for isn't continuing today. How can we really believe in the skulls when we don't believe in their God? I'm trying to make sense of all this. ��

Can you please explain to me your theory? Curious to see what everyone thinks about this. I'm lost.

Thanks so much!!
Old 05-11-2017, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
Here's my 2 cents, but feel free to bash it, I don't care

First of all, you need not to believe in anything to enjoy something. Likewise you can believe in whatever makes you feel good. I'm not connected to my crystals in a metaphysical way, however I appreciate their beauty and consider them works of natural art, and it doesn't stop me from collecting them or appreciating them.

I think the skulls would be a nice display and conversation piece. I don't collect skulls or cut pieces but I collect large raw clusters and can kind of relate to your position.