Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 26-02-2011, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Thank you for sharing.

I don't think 3D science can explain a "spiritual" situation very well.

I think you are doing important work.

FWIW!

well, i hope you're right. i mean, my imaginary friends and i are working our imaginary butts off in there so it'd sure be preferrable that all the stuff going on my head (our heads?) has a purpose of some sort and not just the colorful and complicated excentricities of an overheated imagination.
Old 26-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Of course, the more "pragmatic" of people may not buy into this "reality" but for those who have been "tapped" to fight this battle, it is a very REAL thing.

I will say it again, you are not alone! :-)
Oh yes, we're pragmatic and not ''tapped'' in it because we don't believe in it.. pfffft.

On a more serious note.. people who come up with these ideas have read about it in books and internet, seen it in movies and stuff, hence they experience it in dreams or meditation. Outer influences provide us with the raw material out of which we fashion our experiences. Some few thousand years ago people ''experienced'' desert gods, bear deities, and pharaohs and kings being the incarnation of god. Today it's the aliens.

This is why channelling is not to be trusted, people are likely talking to their own creations.

This is why.. in 30/40 years, people will claim they had past lives on Pandora or have 'connections' with the Na'vi.
Old 26-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Ladofthelight

hahaha! Chrysaetos, you crack me up!

Thanks for your comments!
Old 26-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Master
i'm about as pragmatic as they come. i couldn't be more mundane. i practiced mundanity for decades because i find all this psy stuff claustrophic and inconvenient. i'd like to be "normal" but here i am with voices in head and doing intricate work on a project of which know very little. they're nice guys, really but i didn't ask for their company or the mental employment.

Last edited by Internal Queries : 26-02-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 26-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Neville

Hello Ladofthelight,

Your remarks regarding the Global conflict of 1939/1945, especially the absence of an internet was perhaps more of a fertile ground in the respect of growing negative emotions, Fear, Apprehension,Anxiety, Suspicion, Anger etc. These were indeed emotions that are condusive to battle and conflict.

We have so many advantages now that keep us better informed, Most certainly change is afoot, but by being better able to keep abreast of these things we hopefully stand a better chance of avoiding conflict.

Not to forget the collective hindsight of all species who will have gathered the high price paid for conflict by all concerned.

Seeing a storm coming helps us to take the appropriate precautions

Hello Mathew James,

I am pleased to meet you.

Quote:
How long will humanity exist before the spirits in the stars reveal themself.

The Ancient Eygptians had knowledge of these Spirits and bog standard Pagans like me are aware of our own Star, The Sun. The Sun was often deity in many cultures incidentally and now science is catching up.

When the Sun emits/erupts as it does , If the flare is aligned to the earths geomagntic sheath (magnetosphere) certain disturbances take place on Earth. The big one in recent memory was 2003 , when much of the US had power outages.

It goes without saying that Magnetism has an effect on electricity, Our Nervous system is governed by micro electrical impulses. Subsequently, During Solar storms, we too feel out of sorts, because our internal wiring is interfered with.

It helps to understand what is happening to us all. Especially as the world continues to change and humans as a species are also in an evolution process.

Best Wishes Neville
Old 26-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Ladofthelight

This is proving to be a very enjoyable conversation. Thanks to all who are partaking.

:-)

Neville,

I see the internet as being somewhat of an electronic "Akashic Records".

Thank you for your insight.

I.Q.,

As you know, there are many perceptions out there for work we fel compelled to do.

I say again, for what it is worth, I think you are doing a great thing.

Lad
Old 26-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville

The Ancient Eygptians had knowledge of these Spirits and bog standard Pagans like me are aware of our own Star, The Sun.

It goes without saying that Magnetism has an effect on electricity, Our Nervous system is governed by micro electrical impulses. Subsequently, During Solar storms, we too feel out of sorts, because our internal wiring is interfered with.

In some ways, the information that the ancient Eygptians had or what they knew is becoming important again. It appears that this ancient information may be making its way back into society some how. There seams to be some ancient secrets that are becoming important again and some people are getting parts of them revealled to them.

The effects that the moon and water have on the human body through gravity is well known, but the effects of magnetism from the sun may even be stronger than the gravity effect of the moon.
Old 26-02-2011, 04:33 PM
spiritualysurrounded

I.Q.

you say you have voices, and they started recently, Im dealing with the same thing and they too ask of me my involvement. I was wondering what kind of things they have you doing. if you want to pm me i would be greatly interested, as with you i feel i am working my but off with them. but i am dealing with a destructive force and they have seem to put me on the front line. i have been diagnosed with schitoefetive disorder but beside the voices im fine. i actually talk to all of them it seems. i have spoken to some of the GFL god, jesus, Isis, some of the arch angles. even a women they claim is my wife. that comes with me every where i go. she is amazing though.

every one else,

there does seem to be some type of balance happening. where they have to throw a little more weight on the justice side of the scale. and i truly think that traditional tools are out of the question. this is about every action equaling a visible value to a hidden value. all the way down a butterfly's wings. i know creation is battling something here. im not sure but i could be seeing two fights in my existing. there is one of the heavens and one through nature. something big is going on. or iv have completely lost my mind. and the funny thing is. the one that started my destruction through schizo episodes says im delusional. and im hearing him that hes not real.
but like iv been told if im having sexual experiences with them then there more then voices.
Old 26-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
I.Q.

you say you have voices, and they started recently, Im dealing with the same thing and they too ask of me my involvement. I was wondering what kind of things they have you doing. if you want to pm me i would be greatly interested, as with you i feel i am working my but off with them. but i am dealing with a destructive force and they have seem to put me on the front line. i have been diagnosed with schitoefetive disorder but beside the voices im fine. i actually talk to all of them it seems. i have spoken to some of the GFL god, jesus, Isis, some of the arch angles. even a women they claim is my wife. that comes with me every where i go. she is amazing though.

i'll PM you asap.
Old 26-02-2011, 04:44 PM
spiritualysurrounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
Thanks spiritualysurrounded, sounds like you have alot on your hands. What you said about the tools of tradition will not help, makes a lot of sense to me. The way things are being done is how they have always been done. imo they are not working and something else needs to be done, but who knows what?

The part about each step the negative takes is like being the first step, is also very interesting. Maybe there is never an end just another event. There can always be many events and the next event could be another major one. How long will humanity exist before the spirits in the stars reveal themself.

M.J.

if your serious i can tell you what i have been shown to do. basicly they are trying to show me how to be conscious to my being. that are thoughts do not come from internal creation but a third party. and they goal is to make us god like and create are own. this is the idea of being one with god. pay attention to your being as a whole practice watching your self in third party.

as for a tool agents this negative impact towards humanity. i idea they bring to me is a idea of creating a value within your own actions, this has to come from your heart though. with out preaching. your heart is covered up by mental manipulation through disguise. its source is this negative dimension.
you need to offer your self to this countering formula of light. they cant and will not take any one. they have to accept to offer from the soul. this will bring your actions through your day to equal a value that counters the destructive value designed through this negative dimension of life. basicly tell the light you belong to her and to use your being as they may. this will not make you any more or any less you will remain the same, it will allow you to see deeper with in your self if you wish to pursue this. but is not required.