Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 19-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Nachtmusik

Lexigrams

Hi, I have just been introduced to the study of lexigrams by a good friend. I haven't lexigrammed my name yet, but I am very interested in it. Who has lexigrammed before? Can you share some tips for others to make it more simple? As far as I know, here's how you do it. You take a name (first, middle, and last) and first arrange all the letters in alphabetical order. If letters appear two or more times, use two of that letter. A name like John James Smith would look something like this:

AAEHIJJMMNOSST

Then you would start by finding words in the jumble of letters like toss or hate or no or man and then once you have a wide variety of words you've found, put phrases together and find spiritual or life meanings. I looked on a website about lexigrams that I forget the link to and they were lexigramming U.S. presidents and William Jefferson Clinton came out with something like "takes Lincoln's seat wins twice".
Old 20-03-2006, 07:42 AM
silver swan

Hi. I have never heard of that before but will give it a try. Thanks
Old 21-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Knower
Sorry guys but I am really sceptical about this.

It's like statistics - you can manipulate them to say whatever you want.

There's no way your spiritual path can be mapped according to the arbitrary naming of a baby. What about people who have been adopted and don't find out till late in life; does their spiritual path change when they find out their previous name?

What about people with really short names; is their spiritual path limited because you can't make many words from the letters in their name?

And how do you account for the variation of languages; letters that in English might make the words "blessed of God", in French might spell out "spawn of the devil"?

Nah, I don't buy it guys, sorry.

Love and Light

Jeremy
Old 21-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Nachtmusik

I group lexigrams in with the fluffier practices like divination, just because a pendulum swings this way, you're going to have good luck and you look outside and it's pouring down rain and if you have one, your car breaks down, etc. So it's just something to work out your brain and see what words your intuitive thinking comes up with out of your name. It's recommended that if you speak another language, you lexigram in that language so you get the deeper meaning, but I see where you are skeptical about it and I can agree in some ways too.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:40 AM
pepperi

This sounds sorta like an anagram. check here anagramsite.com
Closed Thread