Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 09:51 PM
~Jay~

Meridian bloodline

Hi all,

I've just come back from a one-to-one healing session with my friend, and she mentioned that my blood isn't flowing properly around my body, especially on my right side. It is causing a number of problems on the right side of my body, and as a consequence, negative energy is getting in through that side, as it has weakened my aura.

She mentioned something called a Meridian Line that I need to work on myself if I can - but to be honest, I haven't a clue about this one! Never heard of it....

I would be grateful if anyone could give me a quick lesson.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Lapis

Hi Jaycee. (We talked about this a bit but in another form even though its all related) The first thing that came to mind hearing "meridian" is acupunture. Isn't there meridian lines throughout the body and that's what the acupunturist works with their needles and so on?

I really like your current sig line! So true.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:21 PM
~Jay~

Hmm, yes I seem to recall reading about these meridian points or lines somewhere before, but I got confused when she started talking about blood flow, thinking she meant veins or something... Acupuncture may be a good place to start with the research though!

Glad you like the sig line btw; it's dedicated to someone on another forum who has been affecting me lately, hehe!
Old 08-01-2007, 10:48 PM
kundalini

Hi Jaycee,

You already know about the Chakra system, I know that. Well, basically the meridian lines are the 'tunnels' of energy that connect all the chakras to each other in which the lifeforce or chi flows around the body. There are in actual fact many many of these meridian lines. In the actual acupuncture system of meridians, I believe chakras are not mentioned but rather the primary and secondary physical organs are noted as centres where meridians join up.

You may find the following article helpful:

http://healing.about.com/cs/holistic.../meridians.htm

Alternatively, if you type in 'Meridian Healing' into a search engine, you will come across sites which offer techniques for cleaning the meridians. I believe you will be guided to the right one for you. I hope this helps, K.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:36 AM
~Jay~

Oh thankyou Kundalini! That has been very helpful indeed.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Sada

Hi Jaycee...I actually just started seeing an acupuncturist, he tells me little by little as I go to him about what it all really means. So as I understand more, I will update you. I can tell you that in Chinese medicine it is all about the meridians and the flow of Qi. A different way to look at it is balancing the yin/yang. I've been pretty amazed in only 2 visits with him. He does put the needles on certain points along the meridian. The different points affect different organs or functions of the body. Some of the needles hurt and others don't. I believe the one's which hurt are because of a blockage in the flow of Qi along that meridian which for me are related to my liver and ovaries. It's all pretty interesting to me... Sorry i don't know or even understand too much yet. I'm just really impressed with him at the moment...lol He had noticed this spot on my stomach which he says is swollen. For years I had noticed this spot and thought something might be wrong there, but no Dr. ever said anything to me, so I just assumed it was just the way my body and muscles in my stomach looked. He said, that is what needs to be fixed and addressed first as that is what is causing the cysts in my body. In two visits the swelling in that area has already gone down quite a lot. I feel so much better physically and mentally.

You may also want to look into accupreasure...that is another way besides acupuncture to manipulate and get the Qi flowing correctly in the body.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:01 AM
~Jay~

Thanks for the information Sada, I would be really interested to see how you progress with this. There is a Chinese Practitioner who has just opened a shop in my local town, so when I get the chance I'll have to make some enquiries, as I really would like to get this sorted out before it manifests into anything worse.
Closed Thread