Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 22-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 19: A Single Flower Blooms

Through peaceful, ancient groves I often wander in serene pleasure and commune with those who dwell therein.

Do not break even a single branch of any tree carelessly; not for nothing are they long-lived.

Do not thoughtlessly disturb their repose.

The destroyer of wilderness shall answer.

In the forest laid low by fire, a single flower blooms.

And rising from out of the ashes it begins the inexorable process of reclaiming ruin for life and beauty.

For in this place too, I am there.

In verdant fields, I yearly offer living bouquets of delicate, fragrant wildflowers, uncut and reaching toward the sunlight, dancing in the warm breeze.

You have been blessed with this most lovely world; of splendid variety and deep beauty.

Do not despoil your home; nor subdue, for you are not alone.

Neither this world, nor the lives of others are possessions.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 20: Song of All Creation

You are a most worthy part of this vast, unfolding masterwork of life; formed by a process older than the stars.

You are each now becoming a verse; a living note in the song of all creation.

It is a song of such meaningful beauty, as to inspire many to struggle against hopeless odds; a song of such Loving Wisdom, so as to allow the knowing to overcome and prevail.

For now, you can receive and comprehend but the merest particle of all which you have been given; otherwise, you would be overwhelmed in this very moment and brought to breathless tears by the beauty which surrounds you at all times and reveals My love.

Return to your eternal family.

Emerge, ascend and rejoin Us amid the starry heavens.

I beckon to you, My beloved child and with open arms, await you in love.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 21: Awaken Now My Children

As the child awakens from its slumber and smiles, will the loving Parent not smile in return?

Among you are those already awake, who sense the truth and merely await the call.

Others awaken at the lightest touch; some are more difficult to rouse, like one who deeply sleeps.

Walking in sleep, with their darkened eyes closed; they stagger blindly, often have they fallen.

Yet, because you must, you rise to try again; your way lost and now found.

With eyes wide open, you find the path well-lit, signs everywhere.

In recognition, the soul within you stirs and sees anew; no longer confused, but remembering who you really are.

It begins with a soft voice, gently bringing you to wakefulness.

Awaken My children, the hour grows late.

You have much to do.

Recall your purpose.

Bring all the world to it’s senses and live.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 22: You Are Yet More

There is more to your life and being; far more to learn, understand and become than you may imagine.

Even as I am, you shall be; so much greater than you can now conceive.

You have barely begun to know even your own world; and there are more worlds than grains of sand upon shore and desert; and of your own true potential, you know even less.

You shall come to comprehend the very tools of creation itself and find that understanding does not diminish, but enhance the awesome wonder of all.

You are daily surrounded on every side by miracles and overwhelming beauty awaiting your notice.

Rejoice now in the challenge of discovering those keys which unlock all mystery; for in the full exertion of your human faculties is love made manifest and wisdom earned.

Your pursuit of fully human destiny now resumes.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 23: Well Are You Known

Though you have learned much, even now you remain a mystery to yourselves; yet the entirety of your being is familiar to Me.

More deeply than by you yourself, are you each known.

And it is not despite My knowing that you are so very loved, but because of it.

Long before the babe’s first cry and after the last sigh of the old; prior to the eye’s initial opening to light and far beyond its final closing upon the world.

There is no thought hidden, no feeling concealed.

All of you is perfectly remembered and treasured.

I see you always; feel with you, your pleasure and pain; share all your suffering and joy.

In every understanding which leads you forward; in each flash of insight and inspiration; in every loving action, I rejoice.

And I know great sorrow as you lose your way.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:05 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 24: Fully Are You Remembered

I remember all.

Your every secret thought, fleeting or recurring; every word pronounced within, spoken aloud or stifled; your every act, kind or cruel, pure or calculated.

Every dream, wish or desire; creative or destructive impulse; base or elevated motive.

Every sleepless night; the pangs of each heartache and its cause; every tear you ever have and will shed; every love, unrequited or gloriously fulfilled.

Every worthy goal and wonderful achievement, circumstance and ambition; all which you might ever do, say, create, become; every sigh of disappointment or passion.

Not a single gesture, smile, memory, loving moment of joy and laughter; not one particle of wisdom or your smallest act of compassion is ever lost or forgotten.

Every moment and year of your lives find and retain their fullest meaning in this great work; your sacred journey, the ascent of matter to eternal spirit.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 25: Hear My Gentle Voice

Search within. Listen deeply.

In the private recesses of your heart and in the yet deeper silence of your eternal soul; you now come to hear the gentle resonance of My still, small voice; caressing you to wakefulness, leading your ear to truth, calling you to great things.

Hearken to My call, be relieved of your burdens and no more tormented nor deceived.

My voice is often heard in the raging of strong wind through trees; in the rushing of great waters; the crash of wild wave; in the roar of fire and funnel; lightning striking in your midst; thunder rolling into the distance.

But now; in this moment of truth within you, it is instead of quiet clarity and subtle power.

When I call out will you not listen?

Will your heart not respond in deep feeling and converse beyond words with Me?
Old 22-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 26: In This Very Moment

Here in this place; now, in this very moment, whether far from all others, in the deep solitude of a remote and silent wilderness, or in the noise and crowded loneliness of the city, you are never alone.

Even when you know it not, always I am with you.

Long before the merging of bodies and the quickening of your flesh, your imperishable essence was conceived in the sacred union of Our pure spirits.

In the womb was your body formed, molded and nurtured; your physicality woven and emerging, layer upon layer; crafted according to Our plan and your own purpose.

It is a composition of many pieces, arranged in harmonious unity for your worthy use.

In detail beyond that which the eye may perceive; each tiniest particle of you, formed in love.

Well do I know and number each pulsing of your heart.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 27: Be Still and Listen

In the midst of great suffering and bottomless sorrow; in confusion and uncertainty; though stricken by unspeakable agonies; when you stand a lonely vigil and heaven itself appears silent, I am there.

Even as you stare transfixed into the darkness of the abyss; be strong and patient, be still and listen.

Hear My gentle voice within, urging you to renewed hope; asking you to step back from the edge and look upward.

You are never forsaken, nor forgotten; never abandoned, nor discarded.

Arise. Be encouraged; despair not, neither be defeated by grief.

You are accompanied throughout all change and in your darkest night.

Together we create the human future.

In every moment of your life, you are loved beyond measure and description.

Not because you need be already perfect, but because you will always be My precious child and My love for you, limitless.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 28: The Loved and Lost

The loved and lost seem absent beyond recall, yet they are ever by your side.

They too watch over you even now and know well your courage through struggle.

At this very moment they are near at hand; continuing to sustain and encouraging you to persevere; that you complete what has begun and must yet come to pass.

Flesh tastes of death but for a moment.

After the crossing and ascent, your soul again awakens from this brief dream, to the eternal, incorruptible truth.

Love is at the beginning heart of wisdom; joy is its result.

I have so much to share with you.

With great joy and the everlasting pride of a loving Parent, I will recount the accomplishments of My worthy children.

We encircle and welcome you home to the warm embrace of all those you have ever loved; your eternal family.