Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 13-12-2006, 04:53 PM
violetmay

Your comments and help for this person please.

I belong to another forum, not a spiritual one, but someone harmlessly asked for advice on healing... I have replied privately as some folk on there are not very er.. well read on ...

Kylie needs some healing as I feel her chakra's are blocked esp around crown and head..I've sent her a chakra clearing excercise and offered to help heal her. If we could send her some absent healing great.. but read the comments by someone whose name I have altered... I have not responded.. but what negative and nasty stuff. this girl went on asking for help and got blasted... luckily she is open minded enough to deal with it and accept any help ref her headaches.

thanks you lot..

Tx

Kylie
Been out, but rather stay in! Join Date: May 2006

Reiki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know anything about Reiki? I know its an odd thread but i also know there are a few people out there who do alternative therapies.

Just been to see someone and wondered if someone could shed a light on what she said cos i'm a bit confused, sort of see what she's saying but sort of not...

Won't go into details, but let me know if you know and i'll say more

Kylie
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kylie
Find all posts by Kylie
Add Kylie to Your Buddy List

#2 Yesterday, 01:53 PM
pale rider
Chatter Box Join Date: Jul 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont know if i can shed some light on what she said but i will give it a go unless its to personal

XXXXXXX altered for discretion (although a pleasant post)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to pale rider
Send email to pale rider
Find all posts by pale rider
Add pale rider to Your Buddy List

#3 Yesterday, 01:54 PM
XXXXX also altered...
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath.... Join Date: Apr 2004

My ex was a trained reiki healer (as in when I knew her, she did some courses and got some certificates - me and her split soon after...)

I might be able to help...

Mitch
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mitch
Visit Mitch's homepage!
Find all posts by Mitch
Add Mitch to Your Buddy List

#4 Yesterday, 02:13 PM
Kylie

Not particularly personal just didnt want to bore people if no-one had any experience.

The woman i saw said that she hasn't felt this in anyone before, but she felt that my energy was coming up my back over the top of my head and wanted to go down the front of my head/face, but something around my forehead was blocking it and the energy was being sent back. She said it felt bouncy or spongy, and that it was as if i needed to pull the plug out and let the energy flow through

Question is - how the feck do i do that then?

Kylie
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Kylie

#5 Yesterday, 02:24 PM

I have cleared my own leaves from time to time.

XXX
View Public Profile
Send a private message to pyro
Send email to pyro
Find all posts by pyro
Add pyro to Your Buddy List

#6 Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Taff
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath.... Join Date: May 2005

I know that its a load of old hippy b
Old 13-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Moonflower

Angel1 Hi

Hi Violetmay/Kylie

I have sent a private message to you that I had already sent to a member of SF, I hope the information is of some use to your friend.

There are still a lot of caring positive people out there so do not be put off by other peoples negativity bounce it right back to them we do not have to respond to their attitudes better to leave them alone & let them be on their way.

I have a list of people who I am sending distant healing to at the moment I am sending daily for a while so it will be a pleasure to add Kylie's name to my list.

Your friend may like to try Feverfew for her headaches a natural remedy that can be taken safely.

Love & Light to you both

Moonflower xx
Old 13-12-2006, 07:49 PM
dreamer

Maybe her third eye is causing the headaches? Suggest she joins SF maybe?
Old 14-12-2006, 03:47 AM
Pounamu

Blockage of Energy Flow

Hi VioletMay,

Your correspondent Kylie said:
"The woman i saw said that she hasn't felt this in anyone before, but she felt that my energy was coming up my back over the top of my head and wanted to go down the front of my head/face, but something around my forehead was blocking it and the energy was being sent back..."

There are numerous energy flows in a human being; one of them described in Spiritual School of Ascension literature is the Sexual Energy Flow. In females this should flow up the back from the Sacral Chakra, over the head, and down the front to go into the Sacral Chakra then out the back and under the feet. Its a bit like an hour-glass in shape, and when one has opened the Heart Chakra, this flow goes as well through the Heart Chakra from the back, up over the face and head, crosses back through the Heart, down the front to the Sacral, and under the feet - becomes like a triple hour-glass. This flow goes the reverse way in a male.

The Sexual Energy is (among other things, no doubt) a flow that helps keep one's boundaries, of what one will and will not allow in one's auric field.

Loss of, or blockages of this flow will doubtless be a karmic problem. If Kylie can find out more about it and get to understand the spiritual lesson behind it, then forgive and release the karma, she could then intend to re-instate the Sexual Energy Flow to run as it should - perhaps asking her Body Angel and the Earth Mother to help her with it.

Hope this helps!
Pounamu
Old 14-12-2006, 04:53 AM
cweiters

Oh my dear violetmay, help is a complete sentence it needs no explination, This is a word that scream and pray at the same time. The moment I think of this word all that I believe in big and small come to aid me. When one of us say this word I feel the situation is beyond our comprehension at this time. HELP!!!!!!!!!!! to me is Humility in pure form. It matters not the details after the word help, all that is needed after this word is a period, I need say no more. I am speaking from experience based on my own spiritual call for HELP. Not just for myself but help for others too, just as you are doing here.

Asking for help on behalf of someone eles is an act of Love. I love you violetmay, that you were blessed with the heart to do this on behalf of any human.

No need for me to PM you with information as I sit at this computer typing these word to you I ask on behalf of you and all others involved, that peace will come, along with self assurance that all will work together for the good of those who believe in the greater goodneess. Chaos will be removed right now for all..

Violetmay just as you want healing for the one you are standing up for. Lord of the universe I want healing for us all, especially for this one who had the courage to say HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP all of us, that we might learn to HELP each other.

Love to all
cw

[quote=violetmay]I belong to another forum, not a spiritual one, but someone
harmlessly asked for advice on healing... I have replied privately as some folk on there are not very er.. well read on ...

Kylie needs some healing as I feel her chakra's are blocked esp around crown and head..I've sent her a chakra clearing excercise and offered to help heal her. If we could send her some absent healing great.. but read the comments by someone whose name I have altered... I have not responded.. but what negative and nasty stuff. this girl went on asking for help and got blasted... luckily she is open minded enough to deal with it and accept any help ref her headaches.

thanks you lot..

Tx

Kylie

Reiki

Anyone know anything about Reiki? I know its an odd thread but i also know there are a few people out there who do alternative therapies.

Just been to see someone and wondered if someone could shed a light on what she said cos i'm a bit confused, sort of see what she's saying but sort of not...

Won't go into details, but let me know if you know and i'll say more

Kylie
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Kylie

#2 Yesterday, 01:53 PM
pale rider
Chatter Box Join Date: Jul 2005

dont know if i can shed some light on what she said but i will give it a go unless its to personal

XXXXXXX altered for discretion (although a pleasant post)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to pale rider
Send email to pale rider
Find all posts by pale rider
Add pale rider to Your Buddy List

#3 Yesterday, 01:54 PM
XXXXX also altered...
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath.... Join Date: Apr 2004

My ex was a trained reiki healer (as in when I knew her, she did some courses and got some certificates - me and her split soon after...)

I might be able to help...

Mitch
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mitch
Visit Mitch's homepage!
Find all posts by Mitch
Add Mitch to Your Buddy List

#4 Yesterday, 02:13 PM
Kylie

Not particularly personal just didnt want to bore people if no-one had any experience.

The woman i saw said that she hasn't felt this in anyone before, but she felt that my energy was coming up my back over the top of my head and wanted to go down the front of my head/face, but something around my forehead was blocking it and the energy was being sent back. She said it felt bouncy or spongy, and that it was as if i needed to pull the plug out and let the energy flow through

Question is - how the feck do i do that then?

Kylie
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Kylie

#5 Yesterday, 02:24 PM

I have cleared my own leaves from time to time.

XXX
View Public Profile
Send a private message to pyro
Send email to pyro
Find all posts by pyro
Add pyro to Your Buddy List

#6 Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Taff
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath.... Join Date: May 2005

I know that its a load of old hippy b

Last edited by cweiters : 14-12-2006 at 12:26 PM.
Old 14-12-2006, 11:18 AM
violetmay

Thank you all so much for your kind words and healing...xxx
Old 16-12-2006, 01:00 PM
violetmay

interesting

update on this.. my friend said she noticed something happening to her, and said she was woken up by a nice feeling and asked if I had sent any healing at night. so thanks folks.

I passed on the thing about sexual stuff.. she claimed she had a very low sex drive so that couldn't be it... Hah ha I said.. that is just it... it is low and not flowing well.. anyhow recommended feverfew and stuff. will find out if any more progress made.

tx
Closed Thread