Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 08:58 PM
ljepotica

Angel1 A request from you please...

Hello all

I think this may be the wrong place but I'll give it a go:)

I met a friend of mine and she's in quite a lot of trouble.

Now she told me that her mother came to visit her in London (my friend is from another country)
her mother has discovered that she has converted to Islam and is deeply upset at this-ok I suppose it is hard for parents to accept such a change but what she did to her daughter next is well I think it's horrible:

She actually went to the police and lied to them telling them that my friend is a heroine addict-which is a big lie, she would never take heroin and I can't believe that a mother would create such a lie and report her daughter to the police-this is something that is beyond my understanding and I can't believe how someone can do this...ok some people might think that she might take heroin as she has been under a lot of stress-but everytime she has a problem she has her friends and boy-friend that are there for her and she belives in God and so asks him for help and prays to him...

So my friend has to go to the Police on either Wednesday or Thursday so I would ask you to please pray for her and/or send her positive vibes/energies...

Thank you so much for your help.

Lots of positive energy your way...

xxx
Old 10-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Deactivated Account
don't people behave in strange ways when they're upset/unhappy will send thoughts not only to your friend but to her mother xxx
Old 10-12-2006, 09:17 PM
tiltjlp

That was a very uncool thing for your friend's mother to have done. Not knowing a thing about drug use, I would assume the police have ways to test her rather than simply taking her mother's word. One of the problems with any religion is its intolerance.

John
Old 10-12-2006, 10:50 PM
ljepotica

Hello daisy and tiltjlp,

Yeah it is weird the way her mother reacted. I guess that from her point of view it's very bad for her daughter to have converted from being a Catholic to a Muslim.
And you're right tiltjlp one major problem with religion is this intolerance which is such a shame as I believe you can follow a religion and live peacefully in this world-but for a number of people religion is an identity-many follow it without knowing anything about themselves-that is the big danger!

I have never understood why some people who follow a religion have to ruin the lives of other and themselves.
And to report your daughter to the police about drugs is not my idea of what a mother should be like towards her offspring!

I reckon I should give her either a jet, flourite or black tourmaline to ward off any more negativity:)

Thank you very much for your replies.

Lots of positive energy:)

xxx
Old 14-12-2006, 10:32 PM
soulauraz

I must admit I find it shocking as to what anyone would do when it comes to religion and their religious ways, however, I can understand where the mother comes from so to speak, not that I agree with the mother. I can understand (have a theory) on why she did such a negative thing to her own daughter. My theory is that she may have gone through her own negative experience at the time that she was told of the conversion of faith. On the other hand, she may have converted to a different faith herself and changed back to her original faith before she had her daughter, and is uncomfortable in the knowing of her daughter making the same change and converting back, although everyone should be able to make their own mistakes and hopefully learn from them. I will send positive healing energies to all involved in this situation.
Hope this sheds some light for you.

Unconditional Light and Love,
Soulauraz
Old 15-12-2006, 02:01 AM
GoldChord

OK.

Sooooo uncool for mum to go to the cops and lie about her daughter. Really, reallly uncool. But ... why did this young woman wait until her mother was on her doorstep to be confronted with this religious conversion? Silly me, but I thought if you had an open dialogue with the important people in your life about the feelings and attitudes you have you may avoid major freaky freak-outs like this one.

Love to everyone.

Take care.
Old 15-12-2006, 08:58 PM
ljepotica

Oh sorry guys I didn't explain properly...

My friend converted about a year ago and she didn't tell her mother.
The thing is she has gone through a lot in this year and so wanted things to calm down before telling her mother...she was also naturally worried about her mothers reaction...and not to bad mouth any beliefs but people of my friends mothers age tend to follow Catholicism quite seriously in general don't they?

Her mother actually came to stay in the the flat of my friend and went through all her things-that is where she found religious items and threw them away...
Ok I would assume that women the age of my friends mother would be mature enough not to do something like that. It's rather pathetic to go through the items of your son/daughter when you go to visit them in another country but even in general...

All I can say is some people are strange in this world...

Thank you for all your replies..

Lots of positive energy and love:)

xxxxx
Closed Thread