Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 16-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
You, young man, are getting in your own way. If you don't like what you see in life then change it. It's up to you, not up to the others.
There is nothing in this world that can influence you unless you allow it to do so. It's that simple.

Yeah, like I can hop into a delorean and go back to the 80s and prevent this bad future. If only it was possible.

This horrible generation is the reason why I'm NOT reincarnating into the future. A decade ago, I was fine with that, but not now. Nuh uh!
Old 21-04-2018, 02:00 AM
Master

I did that one time, asked to go back to the same place I had in a previous life.

I was a priestess for Isis and adored her and my life in the temple.

Next time around I insisted I wanted to go back to that same lifestyle with my love of Isis and being a priestess in her temple.

My wish was granted. But it was X number of years later, towards the end of Isis's reign. The "people" no longer recognized her as a goddess and did not pray to her or bring offerings. Her temple was in disrepair. I was heartbroken. I died heartbroken.

So be careful what you wish for.
Old 13-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Suspended
Old 27-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Knower

I want my next life to be an exact replica, but with a twist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I did that one time, asked to go back to the same place I had in a previous life.

I was a priestess for Isis and adored her and my life in the temple.

Next time around I insisted I wanted to go back to that same lifestyle with my love of Isis and being a priestess in her temple.

My wish was granted. But it was X number of years later, towards the end of Isis's reign. The "people" no longer recognized her as a goddess and did not pray to her or bring offerings. Her temple was in disrepair. I was heartbroken. I died heartbroken.

So be careful what you wish for.

As long as I return to the past and NOT the future, when I reincarnate; everything should be fine.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
Better world? Are you sure that you are not living in a different reality than me? Things are getting worse; gun violence is out of control, Net Neutrality is going to die next month, thanks to people who are power hungry money munchers. Also, I personally think that the Millennials are the worst generation ever! The Baby Boomers are at least grateful for everything. The Millennials complain about anything and everything. If something gets an 80 on MetaCritic, it's automatically bad. Seriously back when people like Roger Ebert were still alive, they knew a BIG difference between a good film and a bad film. The Millennials have no clue what is good or what is bad. No disrespect to myself, as I was born in 1988, therefore I am a Generation X/Millennial, but at least I show some respect. Everyone on the internet is treating me with disrespect, like I'm a bad person. I am NOT a bad person. Seriously, just because I have Autism, doesn't mean I act like Chris Chan. I'm getting really sick of that, oh and people saying I use the "Autism" card. This is what I'm talking about. The 21st century is just awful and don't even get me started on the SJWs and PC culture that is further derailing our society, like a trainwreck! Why didn't God allow us to travel back in time to escape the awfulness, known as the 21st century? Will we ever figure out backwards time travel? Because if it were possible, I would go back to the 50s and STAY THERE!

It may seem awful compared to our idealistic expectations, but it is a lot better compared to the more awful past.

We’re no longer trapped in the bounds of an awful world war, and the multiple genocides have ended. The United Nation’s millenial developmental goals have been reached — poverty has lessened, gender equality is getting better, and peole are gathering more environmental support. A hundred years ago, our life span would be around 40 and 50 from the low medical progress there.

International trade is skyrocketing, and with this allows people to exchange ideas. The internet is often seen as a place to distract ourselves from important things in our lives, but it also allows us to learn several important questions in our life if we choose.Education is reaching more countries based on the statistics of Gapminder, and electricity as well as medical informaton can reach poorer areas because of wifi connections.

I’m autistic too, and I agree that people are prejudiced, but less than before. Back then they’d lock you up at a mental institution and say you can never progress. Look at now. I’ve been a soul dedicated to advancing technology throughout my lifetimes — on Earth and other planets. My experience is that for each technological advancements, people are too cynical about it without taking time to learn about it.

Socrates used to be against the written word or books. Earlier on, people were cynical about radios being used by “kids today”. Now people are against video games when it has so much potential as an artform because it’s more interactive compared to the overly passive experiences of other media.

Nearly every, if not every, generation is cynical about the next generation. People make high standards for each generation, but of course the youngest generation are the ones that make the most mistakes — they’re the least experienced in life after all. Give them time and many will grow into better adults.

I trust your judgement on this and encourage you to make your own decisions, but please research accurate information first before complaining.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 07-06-2018 at 04:50 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:17 AM
Master

I'm not sure you were serious in your opening post, but taking the chance the you were ... As you don't recall your previous lives now, you won't recall them next time, so it won't matter to you, and your relation with God won't be determined by your current wishes being fulfilled.

It is possible, some think to be likely, that our reincarnations aren't successive in our timeline. You don't know if you haven't already been incarnated as your sister, or you aren't incarnated as your sister too.

Also, after you die, you'll wake up to "another you" than the one you are now, with a different perspective of thinks, different goals and wishes.

But, I guess you were kind of kidding.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I theorize that the universe does not work in this fashion. Your past or future incarnations are lesson based. To return to source energy you must learn and grow spiritually. I do not feel like it is something you can just plan. It has already been planned for you. The universal soul will return when and as it sees fit.