Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-07-2016, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

My first post! It's all about the love

Hi everyone!
I'm so sorry if this is not the right place... But this will be long post and I really need to write this here because of everyone who is in some of these weird soul connection situations. This is all my experience based opinion, I don't mind if you don't approve it, most of the time even I'm not sure what is happening in my head. Yes, I'm confused sometimes, but here I am, this is my story and my message to everyone who has the interest to read this post. Thank you in advance. You are my heroes, if reach the end!

I'm 23 years old and I have been really sensitive since I remember myself. My intuition is freaking me out at times and I can say that I feel the emotions of the people around me. In January this year I met a boy... I don't know if this is twin flame, soul mate or whatever it is called. If there is someone out there who can say what actually is this, okay, thanks, but I don't think that this will change anything or help anyway.

I'll skip the details about our meeting and the time after that because this is really long story and if someone has interest to learn more about this, please let me know. Right now I don't want to be anoying with too much details.

Here is a quick overview only of the feelings that came up with everything else. But I have to say that the universe was done too many things to be easy for me to get the a-ha moment.

First I have to say that I'm not sure what I believe... I believe in the connection between the souls, connection between all of us. I have my own believes I guess and I'm learning to live with these things around me. And the meeting with this special person made me believe even more... His name was appearing in my thoughts weeks before I met him, and the moment I saw him for the first time was the most confusing moment in my life just because I felt him. I felt him so close to me that I was sure I know him like I know myself and I knew that he needs me in his life. And I knew that I can give him something he needs more than everything else... And this was love. I'm in a relationship with another boy and these feeligns was confusing as hell, because I love my boyfriend, we are in a great relationship and then this person just standing there, not saying a word just his existence was making me feel so important... It's like having a mission, finding this mission into someone else's eyes. Through his eyes I saw a soul so familiar to me.

I was right about everything that I felt in this person. He was the most confused and lost boy that I have ever met. Let's be honest - he has a lot of problems including drinking and his friends full of hate and anger. But... He has beautiful soul, begging for goodness and love. Not once he told me "why the others are not like you? It would be so different if there were more people like you."

Before I knew something about twin flames or any other soul connections I said that we are like two different versions of one person or something similar and I knew that I love him, like I love myself because he is like part of me. I started to woke up at 2am, 3am, and most of the time around 5am. My life turned upside down and started to change so fast, I started to change.

Yes, I love him and he loves me and this is different love... It's not like I love my boyfriend... I mean... I don't know how to explain it but this is desire to give, to help, to love, just to love. It's hard to explain but it's not earthly love. I don't know if this is the divine love, I don't know how divine love feels. But this love changes both of us in a better way. He is not spiritual open but I have this feeling of the existence of something more. We joke about us that I'm his guardian angel. Once I asked him what he believes and he told me "you are my angel, not much in anything else". These words were so powerful, so beautiful...

Whatever...

My point is...
I know how difficult is to deal with such a strong and intense connetion even if it's not in a romantc relationship. His behavior was really anoying at some point of our friendship and not everything was bright and shiny. I know how hard you feel the pulling toward a person. I have experienced the shocking feeling of walking toward someone and feeling the unstoppable need to melt into this person, not just stop walking in front him. And I know that at some point you may find yourself asking "am I freaking insane?" and no matter how hard you try to escape you cannot and there are always ALWAYS tons of these signs and synchronizations and feelings. And you may wonder does the other person feel the same or does he/she see the things you do... I don't know. I'm not sure too.

But I have feeling about what is happening with all of us... Because it's not only about twin flames or soul mates - it's about every soul in this world. I have friends going through things, seeing 11:11, waking up at night with strange feelings etc. and there is nothing to do with their romantic life. Our world is changing. Our world needs love. It's not about you and your twin flame to be together in a damn earthly romantic relationship. It's about learning to love yourself, learning to love the others the way they are and helping them through love and positivity.

Don't let go of the love - embrace the love, inhale the love and send it to the other person, send this love to the universe. Exhale it to the world and see the world changing in front of your own eyes. Close those eyes and look inside yourself and you will find the love healing your soul. Don't hold it to yourself - heal the world around you, use the love you feel to help. Our world is suffering because of too much ego.

I know it sounds too freaking fancy... But take a look around you! Our world is getting too heavy of negativity, sadness, hate and anger, envy and selfishness. Please people... Be good to yourself and to the world. I mean - we need more positive things in this life. People are so sad just beacause nothing is never enough. But that's not true - you are enough to be happy and not only but you have the power to help someone else to realize the same.

I don't know if these connections are mean to be materialized into a lifetime romantic relationships but I personally find this idea somehow stupid. Because we as a human beings are extremely weak in our everyday life - we have our ego, our problems, we get bored, tired, nervous, we are full of doubts. And this love is too different, too intense, the energy is too powerful and we are too emotional to hold so much in our everyday routine. We can hurt each other, we can ruin everything if we are not ready. And I have a feeling that these reunions that everyone is talking about are NOT mean to happend here and now at this life/dimension/planet etc.

It's okay to feel sad sometimes, jealous, forgotten... It's okay to feel pain. Most of the time it's because of our ego. It's okay, we are just humans and the ego is part of us. But use the love to heal yourself. Mentally be with the other and heal him/her. Believe, love. If this connection is twin flame connection or I don't know, something special to the universe, then believe me, the universe knows it's own work. I believe that we are here with a mission. We are here to help, to learn, to love. And the truth is that there are too many questions in this world and we may not find the answers in this lifetime but I do believe that deep inside us we all find a word, a feeling - love. What is this? What is the love - a question or an answer?

I know that it is impossible to help everyone and it is impossible to save the world. But the impact that our loving and caring hearts can do to the people around us is so powerful. I mean - there are too many people full of negativity... But I don't want to lose the beauty of my soul, I don't want to be like them. I don't want you to lose the beauty of your souls. Maybe the humanity will fail. But if we really fail let's fail with smiles on our faces and hearts full of beauty and love.

Thank you for reading, my hero! I will appriciate your opinion with all of my heart!
I'm sending love to all of you - be strong, be loving.
Old 15-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Suspended
Guide
Inspiring words truly, but for me it's a long road ahead to achieve this. I've been rather consumed by the negativity myself, but my TF put me on the healing path and gradually I might be able to achieve a more loving state of being again.
Old 16-07-2016, 03:11 AM
Deactivated Account

There is much love in the world. Let's focus on that. ❤️��
Old 16-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Inspiring words truly, but for me it's a long road ahead to achieve this. I've been rather consumed by the negativity myself, but my TF put me on the healing path and gradually I might be able to achieve a more loving state of being again.

Hi, intj123! It's nice to meet you!
I know that everyone has his own path and every path is different.
I don't think that I have a lot of experience for the seven months since I met this boy but I tried different things. When he behaved bad with me, I realized that this is because of my own attitude about the things between us. I started to teach my mind to think different. I switched my music playlist to something that makes me feel calm and gentle. Through meditation I sent to him love and healing energy and even I didn't believe that in the matter of days he was completely different. Weeks after that he told me that everything in his life is changing in a better way.
I believe that you will find your light! Just don't forget that every thought and every vibration in you may be directly reflecting in the other person. Think about this. : )