Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-12-2019, 05:33 PM
Master
[quote=Stug88]Yup .. i dreamed about breaking up with my first GF 2 years before i met her.

Anyway the global economy is going to crash probably around this summer in 2020...war will probably follow just like 1938[/QUOTE]

I believe this to be extremely unlikely!!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 30-12-2019, 05:36 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1

I agree with you my friend.
Old 30-12-2019, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
To restate the question: do psychics know when something bad is going to happen to them?

Everything moving as a creative potential is an opportunity to open and clear stuff, a sense of something ‘bad’ is often a catalyst to sit in it and open up everything your contained by.

A little self reflection and curiousity helps to clear out ‘you’ that is opening to sense this. If your clear through the mind/body then you’ll often find it was opening you to learn something in some way of your own process. That sense then subsided through your own containment.

Fear will activate you to face it. Fear of the unknown/fear of suffering and death.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

Fear will activate you to face it. Fear of the unknown/fear of suffering and death.

Good afternoon JustBe

You may acknowledge it, most turn they backs to it, without looking it in the face, instead of embracing it.

P.S. and this is not aimed at you JustBe, but the post, you just got caught in the middle
Old 05-01-2020, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder
Intuition tells you when somethings going to happen, you just ignore it till after but for some after is too late
Old 25-01-2020, 03:37 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
To restate the question: do psychics know when something bad is going to happen to them?
To restate the question from a different direction: When bad things happen to psychics (or anyone really) is it because the knew they were going to?
Old 25-01-2020, 03:45 PM
Master
[quote=Lucky 1]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stug88
Yup .. i dreamed about breaking up with my first GF 2 years before i met her.

Anyway the global economy is going to crash probably around this summer in 2020...war will probably follow just like 1938[/QUOTE]

Recently, the doomsday clock got its closest to mid-night then ever. Mankind is now closer to self destruction then ever before!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-01-2020, 10:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes. In my experience, yes.

I agree with the above from Sunshine111 that sometimes the given circumstances of an event lead to a logical conclusion that something bad is likely to happen.

In my experience I have had times where logically there was no suggestion that anything SHOULD go wrong, and myself and others who have strong intuition have been able to pick up the cues that something is about to happen.

It's rare, for me.

Also I think it depends how you want to define "bad". (That's another subject)

A good example for me was one time I was travelling with my family and we parked in the dark on an empty road near an airport to stargaze. There was miles of space around and no cars to be seen. Previous to this trip my mum (who frequently picks things up intuitively) had had a nagging feeling to buy extra travel insurance which wasn't exactly necessary for the small trip, her nagging feeling turned into relief once she did.
As soon as we parked on the empty road I was sitting in the back of the car and had the sensation of big car driving slowly but forcefully through the back of the car. I felt it in my stomach and through my body as though it was happening. I got out of the car and stood for a moment in the cold looking at the car where my parents were inside. It was like being in a day-dream state which is often how it feels for me if I pick something up intuitively. The word "vulnerable" kept repeating in my head and I saw shadows that looked like they came from tree leaves moving on the roof of the car. In hindsight we weren't near any trees and there was barely any light even from the moon so I don't know what that was.
We stood outside the car for a while and looked at the stars and sure enough a car started driving down the road towards us. The speed was weirdly slow, and the headlights seemed a weird colour. My mum said at this point she also had a strong gut feeling something bad was about to happen.
The car did a U-turn and decided to park RIGHT behind us. Meanwhile there were miles of space all along, they could have parked anywhere.
I was quite scared something really serious was going to happen like that we might get kidnapped or held at gun-point?!
Luckily all that happened was they drove slowly but forcefully into the back of our car by mistake. They got out and there was still a weird feeling, they kind of apologised but not really in the way you might expect. My parents were really shocked, but perhaps because I'd already experienced it I felt completely calm all of a sudden and took charge of making sure there was no conflict over it all, just taking details so we could sort it out.
The rest of the trip became hijacked a little bit by sorting out the insurance details for the car we hired. If we hadn't booked the extra travel insurance it would have been double the hassle.

For those that experience the 11:11 phenomenon, immediately after this occurred when I got home I looked at my phone and it was 11:11 and it felt as though that number wouldn't leave the screen. The most intensely I've experienced that.

Is this what you mean?

I hope that helps!

Best,
ColourLover
Old 03-05-2020, 11:04 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColourLover
Yes. In my experience, yes.

I agree with the above from Sunshine111 that sometimes the given circumstances of an event lead to a logical conclusion that something bad is likely to happen.

In my experience I have had times where logically there was no suggestion that anything SHOULD go wrong, and myself and others who have strong intuition have been able to pick up the cues that something is about to happen.

It's rare, for me.

Also I think it depends how you want to define "bad". (That's another subject)

A good example for me was one time I was travelling with my family and we parked in the dark on an empty road near an airport to stargaze. There was miles of space around and no cars to be seen. Previous to this trip my mum (who frequently picks things up intuitively) had had a nagging feeling to buy extra travel insurance which wasn't exactly necessary for the small trip, her nagging feeling turned into relief once she did.
As soon as we parked on the empty road I was sitting in the back of the car and had the sensation of big car driving slowly but forcefully through the back of the car. I felt it in my stomach and through my body as though it was happening. I got out of the car and stood for a moment in the cold looking at the car where my parents were inside. It was like being in a day-dream state which is often how it feels for me if I pick something up intuitively. The word "vulnerable" kept repeating in my head and I saw shadows that looked like they came from tree leaves moving on the roof of the car. In hindsight we weren't near any trees and there was barely any light even from the moon so I don't know what that was.
We stood outside the car for a while and looked at the stars and sure enough a car started driving down the road towards us. The speed was weirdly slow, and the headlights seemed a weird colour. My mum said at this point she also had a strong gut feeling something bad was about to happen.
The car did a U-turn and decided to park RIGHT behind us. Meanwhile there were miles of space all along, they could have parked anywhere.
I was quite scared something really serious was going to happen like that we might get kidnapped or held at gun-point?!
Luckily all that happened was they drove slowly but forcefully into the back of our car by mistake. They got out and there was still a weird feeling, they kind of apologised but not really in the way you might expect. My parents were really shocked, but perhaps because I'd already experienced it I felt completely calm all of a sudden and took charge of making sure there was no conflict over it all, just taking details so we could sort it out.
The rest of the trip became hijacked a little bit by sorting out the insurance details for the car we hired. If we hadn't booked the extra travel insurance it would have been double the hassle.

For those that experience the 11:11 phenomenon, immediately after this occurred when I got home I looked at my phone and it was 11:11 and it felt as though that number wouldn't leave the screen. The most intensely I've experienced that.

Is this what you mean?

I hope that helps!

Best,
ColourLover

sorry i hadnt seen this before. thanks for sharing