Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-02-2020, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yes, quite..but what if I don't WANT to choose? I mean, there is also this rebellious streak within me that wishes to give the huge middle finger to ALL the above, and not go anywhere or do anything because the Universe just can't seem to get its act together when it comes to organizing my life so I don't have to decide anything...pathetic, yes I know.

Well you could take a trip to your Local Shop, CHOOSE your fav: Chocolate Bar and then give your middle finger to all
Old 15-02-2020, 02:39 AM
Master

hi shiva,

in my experience your options are:

1) get upset but continue working within the limits presented; do what makes sense rather than what you want to do.
2) do what you want and don't worry about the consequences
3) just blow the whole thing off and don't do ANY of it.
4) accept that it is the way it is and you don't have any choice about that
5) close your eyes, go lalalalala as loudly as you can, and just try to ignore what is being said.
6) decide not to care about the ramifications of the way they treat you and then think about your options in that light.
7) don't make a choice and wait to see what happens next

you don't get the option of getting what you want and avoiding what you don't the *easy* way. Unfortunately. Something about if you got that then you would just drift through life pleasantly but meaninglessly until you are dead in the realest sense (not in the but there is another life anyway so who cares if I die sense but in another way entirely)? The wisdom from above seems to be they would rather have us malcontent than dead even if we curse them every minute we are on that road...

but obviously, all of the options above will bring a certain amount of pain... I agree it would just be so much easier for us if they gave us what we want rather than keep teasing us this way. They don't seem willing to do that though sigh.

at least that is my experience...
Old 15-02-2020, 05:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi shiva,

in my experience your options are:

1) get upset but continue working within the limits presented; do what makes sense rather than what you want to do.
2) do what you want and don't worry about the consequences
3) just blow the whole thing off and don't do ANY of it.
4) accept that it is the way it is and you don't have any choice about that
5) close your eyes, go lalalalala as loudly as you can, and just try to ignore what is being said.
6) decide not to care about the ramifications of the way they treat you and then think about your options in that light.
7) don't make a choice and wait to see what happens next

you don't get the option of getting what you want and avoiding what you don't the *easy* way. Unfortunately. Something about if you got that then you would just drift through life pleasantly but meaninglessly until you are dead in the realest sense (not in the but there is another life anyway so who cares if I die sense but in another way entirely)? The wisdom from above seems to be they would rather have us malcontent than dead even if we curse them every minute we are on that road...

but obviously, all of the options above will bring a certain amount of pain... I agree it would just be so much easier for us if they gave us what we want rather than keep teasing us this way. They don't seem willing to do that though sigh.

at least that is my experience...
THANK YOU!

From the way you speak, I realise that we have shared experiences in these regards...I hate being "the only one" these things happen to and the more I believe the universe is conspiring against me, the more it does under the law: "that which ye resists, persists"...but all that is required for that to happen, is for me to just label it as such...not even putting up any resistance...just calling it AS it is due to the internal (infernal) dialogue which loves to give a running commentary of my life. My subconscious mind sounds like David Attenborough..

"...and if you look here, you will notice the human species taking full advantage of your whole need to see THEM...you should anticipate these things months in advance..."want to see me Wednesday morning? I'm sorry, but I'm getting my nails done then... Thursday afternoon? Nope, no can do...I have my Zumba class at that time..what about a month from Monday week? I just MAY be able to squeeze you in between washing my hair and taking my dog for a walk..."

Et cetera...et cetera...et cetera...
Old 15-02-2020, 06:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
THANK YOU!

From the way you speak, I realise that we have shared experiences in these regards...I hate being "the only one" these things happen to and the more I believe the universe is conspiring against me, the more it does under the law: "that which ye resists, persists"...but all that is required for that to happen, is for me to just label it as such...not even putting up any resistance...just calling it AS it is due to the internal (infernal) dialogue which loves to give a running commentary of my life. My subconscious mind sounds like David Attenborough..
well I find many of the things you say familiar, for lack of a better word? I'm just not usually able to get into discourse about anything real...
Old 21-03-2020, 04:32 AM
Seeker

In response to your request of assistance to this question " I am starting to see these things as evidence of a negative energy parasite or demonic possession..would I be correct in my assumptions there?

From what I understand from within my own truths and experience: No, not correct in these assumptions. Higher thoughts tell me the world we all share is actually a bit of heaven, but hidden from the perception of those who maintain negative beliefs. Negativity and fear does not exist unless you give them the power to manifest in your life.

I believe that you have need of this very hectic experience in order to learn something you feel you need to learn or gain in your life. Subconsciously powered miracle like manifestations do occur, (it unhappily happened to me as well) when the something you desire or need for your growth or understanding continues to be ignored.

Love and kindness
namaste
Old 21-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokey
In response to your request of assistance to this question " I am starting to see these things as evidence of a negative energy parasite or demonic possession..would I be correct in my assumptions there?

From what I understand from within my own truths and experience: No, not correct in these assumptions. Higher thoughts tell me the world we all share is actually a bit of heaven, but hidden from the perception of those who maintain negative beliefs. Negativity and fear does not exist unless you give them the power to manifest in your life.

I believe that you have need of this very hectic experience in order to learn something you feel you need to learn or gain in your life. Subconsciously powered miracle like manifestations do occur, (it unhappily happened to me as well) when the something you desire or need for your growth or understanding continues to be ignored.

Love and kindness
namaste
Yes, lesson learned.

I should just choose to go to any one of them and which one I chose wouldn't even matter because in another month, I wouldn't have the opportunity to go out and do anything at ALL!

If I get through this...next time I will just toss a coin and all my decisions will be based upon that.

Lesson learned and thank you all for your help and time.

Namaste