Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-03-2020, 12:14 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
well then. your speaking from theory or in the process. if it can be blocked then its only in the process. which is great! but in process. i can say without any doubt. i have never experienced anything that can block it after i reached a certain point. ten plus years ago. and i live like normal people. don't care about spiritual culture. work up to 70hrs a week. and so on.

its very simple. it is stronger than you are. or anyone else. its just got to be to a certain point. then there is no turning back. you cant will it away if you tried. maybe just maybe. but i have seen no evidence of how something can block it. again. after a certain point. its got to become beyond expereinces to always. everythting has the potential to block it in the process. not after its beyond the coming and going of it to permenant.

Believe me I understand what you are say I am just trying to bring to your awareness the fact that the person that is in the world and lives for material things and the person that is of the spirit and no longer has the desires that seemingly captivate the material man are both controlled by the same thing it's just that nether one knows it but it is still imagination and desire the only difference is one appears holy and spiritual while the other is materialistic and at the flip of a coin justification can make them switch places over night and have a perfectly good reason why.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Believe me I understand what you are say I am just trying to bring to your awareness the fact that the person that is in the world and lives for material things and the person that is of the spirit and no longer has the desires that seemingly captivate the material man are both controlled by the same thing it's just that nether one knows it but it is still imagination and desire the only difference is one appears holy and spiritual while the other is materialistic and at the flip of a coin justification can make them switch places over night and have a perfectly good reason why.

there is nothing that compares to the joy that one awakens to. but if somebody is pretending to be open to that for whatever the reason may be. that is certainly not right. i don't personally know this guru. never meditated with. no energy transmission from him. i dont know him from adam. i do know from hearing a few videos that he certainly sounds like he is speaking from expereince. he sounds authentic. i dont see the reasons you mentioned as any kind of evidence of him pretending. maybe he is. i would have to spend some time in his presence.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 10-03-2020, 07:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow, you've been around the block a few times!
Is this a reference to Mooji?
Old 20-03-2020, 05:32 PM
Suspended

Remember, you are not your physical body, you are
Spirit, that is the real you, your Spirit. We must work on ourselves, meditate more. Spend more time with the only God YAH of the universe. Ask him your questions and tell him your concerns. Make him your guru. Read the Rig Veda or the Bible or some other holy book. Learn and grow and be at peace with yourself. A question-What if the birth and death cycle will be stopped, Then what does that mean for you? Fear is torment- give Sadhguru a break!
Old 20-03-2020, 05:46 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
That's not what Moksha is about at all.

I prefer the word Self-Realisation or Liberation.

It is realising that only the Self exists and the ego was always an illusion, a creation of the material mind. Once you go outside "the matrix" the material realm, the illusion of the ego is shattered and You realise that you were never the ego in the first place, but you were always the Self, which is universal and the same Self in everyone, just with a slightly different point of view.

The ego cannot die, because it was never born. It is an illusion.

The Self however cannot not be, because it is all there ever was.

Once you get a glimpse of Self-realisation, you will understand.

Old 02-04-2020, 06:49 AM
Master
Moksha just like Nirvana or even Christian Hell are taken too literally.

All religions have their fundamentalists including Hinduism.

Moksha is more of being liberated from a compelling karma. Meaning you free yourself from character defects that have kept you bound to the earth.

Souls choose when to reincarnate, but majority of souls on earth don't have a choice to incarnate or not. Once you've become cycled into earthly karma with a soul group, a culture, nation, etc you are now bound to others. And it will take some lifetimes to fully embrace the scope of your learning and experiences. Now if you have caused bad karma of yourself and others, Moksha is going to now become harder because you are "adding" lifetimes to your soul journey. Instead of having the free will to come and go as you please. Moksha is that freedom to be liberated, at peace, and come and go if you wish. Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Lao Tzu were all in a state of moksha before being born as their famous historical personages. They chose to come down, come back as Incarnations of Divine Consciousness. In them they had the freedom to stay in the heavenly levels like the Angels, or ascend even FURTHER than them, at the "throne" or "right side of GOD". And to do this, they would have to come back into physical form as a World Teacher. But this is not a requirement. They could have continued to evolve over time among Angelic beings. But they chose this plight to be as Channels of God on earth out of pure compassion.

Why do you think there are what are called Angels and Demons? Angels are Divine Souls who have never left the divine presence. They've chosen never to incarnate. Maybe out of fear they would get caught up like us? Or perhaps they are so in love with God and are loving their blissful existence in heaven? They have all been assembled into different Choirs, Groups, Armies, etc. And some have evolved over time into become Arch Angels - Arch Divine Souls

The ones who leave Heaven and don't want any chance of becoming limited to the physical human experience and go off to do selfish and evil things are what is called Demons; Fallen divine souls; following the trend of the first demonic entity known as Satan, Mara, etc.

There are souls who do not have negative karma and are in a state of Moskha. They can actually REINCARNATE as they please or don't please. Souls want to express themselves and become interested in this world or others.

But it is when a soul has become enmeshed in materiality and create karma that consequentially creates future lifetimes.

I've been told by a psychic that even though I am kind, I still will HAVE to come back several times. A family member who is now a Spirit Guide of mine is very close to his "end", meaning close to enlightenment. He doesn't really have to reincarnate (that means he's in Moksha), but because he is still a part of my soul group he may or may not come back for a future lifetime to help us out, and in doing so it will only progress him further because INCARNATION is a tougher school than being let's say other dimensions. And its pay off, evolves the Soul even quicker.

The reason Christianity called Jesus "a quickening spirit", is become his highly evolved ascended Soul chose INCARNATION (instead blissful existence at the Father's side), to evolve further and quick; to show that Incarnation is a blessed thing. The physical Earth, Mother Earth is a being of God, and a part of God's Spirit. And we are participating in a great experiment when we have the courage to come down here and learn lessons and experience our free will in a limited form.

Nirvana is probably a better term because it don't become limited to pre-incarnation, post-incarnation. One can achieve nirvana or be in a state of nirvana and be incarnate.

People tend to think being physical or in the Human form is a bad thing. God created the physical incarnation so that Spirits could enjoy this kind of realm. Over time we made a mess and turned this Earth into a Hell, and thus it became A School for souls to evolve. But that was never the intent.

I hope this all made sense. Private message me if it still sounds confusing.