Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 23-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Knower

How do you live your life as an indigo

How do you see the work indigos have to do to help humanity . do you even see it as work. It just comes naturaly to us i know but it is also done with intention isnt it. So how do you deal on a day to day basis with others in your life. How do you cope when someone is unpleasant or down right rude to you or someone else. Do you do any practices to keep yourself healthy. Im just curious how other indigos live and how they spend thier lives. How would you sum up your life and how you live it.
Old 24-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Knower
Hi Lilly,
I think indigos are here to help change the way. The way people view things, the way people do things, the way people think even. Indigos make them think of things they've never heard of before, do things they would never thought of. It seems we have to be in the dark to shine our light, therefore we have to battle the dark sometimes, be immersed in it. Learn to work with your light and disregard the dark as something that is weak and ignorant.

I am a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and this tends to make me sensitive to noise, energies, being around too many people (I tend to be a hermit), I don't like aggression, conflict and criticism and when it was directed at me I would immediately cry. I have found that clearing my aura nightly has helped tremendously! and clearing my hand chakras too as I tend to be a magnet for negative energy, therefore I am affected by it in my negative thinking and low self-worthiness and also depression comes easily.

Some Indigos are very strong in that they are more out-going and witty and I used to be intimidated by that. But now I just realize that we have different areas to affect. I seem to be here to work with the dark energies. To dispel them. I have always attracted them and for a long time wondered why. (just like you) Keep spreading your love and your light no matter what! That's the key. And make sure you are clear and protected. (I even contemplated getting a protection symbol tattooed on me somewhere! hahaha)
Old 29-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Master
Hello,

I find it best to embrace compassion for all ways of being. It becomes very difficult for a person to be unpleasant with me when I demonstrate kind appreciation for them in every respect.

The best way to help humanity is to accept what we have all created as a necessary step in the evolution of greater understanding and wisdom. I find that this frame of mind keeps me physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Newbie ;)

What i find that is most beneficial for me, is meditating 20-60 minutes a day, being mindful through out the day, practicing compassion to everyone i meet and know, taking baths with epsom salts every 1-2 days (with essential oils if you would like) they do wonders for me.

Also, i personally used to smoke and drink but once i started becoming more in tune with my higher self, i stopped every bit of that. I now only do psychedelics every once in a while for spiritual reasons. so i find that staying completely sober from everything (weed, alcohol, pills of any kind, coffee) helps me stay grounded and healthy. also, avoid processed foods at all costs.

remember the body and the mind are like strings in an instrument, both need to function properly in order to get the perfect tune. also, try some mind exercises: put any positive thought in your head and let it resonate for 10 seconds. do this every minute of the day as much as you can. really let positive thoughts rack up in your brain, because you are loved and the universe will guide you in your rough times!!

Love and Light, Suzan
Old 01-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Pathfinder

Creating healthy boundaries and knowing when to take time and space for self is an important lesson constantly in play. Life gets a bit dull and lacks a certain love with too little interaction with others, but it can also become exhausting and uncentered if there is no time for solitude.

As already stated here, healthy cooking and eating, staying away from processed foods, and daily periods of meditation, exercise, or yoga keep me energized and feeling centered.

Reading - lots of reading. Love to read all sorts of novels and books for fun and for deepening. Being in nature is wonderful. Music is another one - whether playing instruments or being exposed to new artists and albums, music keeps me in tune with all types of feeling.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Ivy

Being ourselves comes naturally, and when we form habits or responses to life that feel unhealthy, then we work on that and look at how we can change that within ourselves.

'unpleasant' and 'rude' can be our personal perceptions of a situation - a sensitivity within us, rather than something intended by another. So learning to recognise and find ways of coping with our own sensitivities is a responsibility we have to ourselves. A good starting point is to give others the benefit of the doubt and look inward first and foremost - without blame or value judgement of others or our self.

Mindfulness is a useful technique in the moment. Meditation and communication with spirit/inner self/higher self (call it what you will) can bring about useful and honest self guidance. And understanding the psychology of the human mind (particularly our own mind) is almost a necessity.
Old 29-08-2015, 05:14 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
I am a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and this tends to make me sensitive to noise, energies, being around too many people (I tend to be a hermit), I don't like aggression

Me too, minus a few things you said. Seem to keep running into you. You must have a lot of posts.
Old 19-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Lilly,
I see Indigo's as an awesome group bringing unconditional love, compassion and the desire to spiritually grow to the planet. This description also fits many different kinds of people! With Indigo's I think it's more natural for us to have an earlier spiritual awakening and spiritual curiosity. I spent the last 8 months working in a highly emotionally volatile (lots of angry people and crisis situations) so I have had to deal with confrontation and negativity on a daily basis. It did eventually burn me out since I am a super gentle person that is use to holding a space of love. During that time though I would make a point to go out to nature, use a elemental decharging techniques, and keep holding love and kindness in my heart for the people I was dealing with. It was hard. Really hard, but I believed no matter what you've got to show up in the world in a way you would be proud to re-live again. Now I am doing other work that is better suited to my natural gifts (spiritual coaching & blogging). I really believe in the Indigo's ability to demonstrating unconditional love and compassion. As we cultivate ourselves we will also find each other and work together to create a world where these understandings are built in to our society. I really liked everybody else's posts too! It's great to see so many bright souls responding, very inspiring!