Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Seeker

can i reach others in astral travel?

Is it possible you can meet another soul of your choice in the astral plane? How would you be able contact them? Do they have to be sleeping at the same time you are for you to find them? How would you go about finding someone in astral travel? There's someone i would like to find in the astral plane, i want to see what her soul is like and how it resonates with mine. I wanna see what her travels entail.
Old 15-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMetroid
Is it possible you can meet another soul of your choice in the astral plane? How would you be able contact them? Do they have to be sleeping at the same time you are for you to find them? How would you go about finding someone in astral travel? There's someone i would like to find in the astral plane, i want to see what her soul is like and how it resonates with mine. I wanna see what her travels entail.

It looks to me like you are referring to establishing telepathic contact with another "living" person, which means that the astral plane isn't necessarily involved. However, I assume that you don't have a close relationship with this person on the earth place, and most telepathy takes place during sexual or familial intimacy.

So astral travel in this case would actually involve channeling. And this would require that the other person was also doing channeling, either deliberately while conscious or in a dream state while asleep. And while it's possible for this to happen, it isn't very common.
Old 15-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Master

I have read in ap books that you can meet up with people in the astral. Try it for yourself. You have nothing to loose.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMetroid
Can you meet another "soul" in the astral plane? Yes, but it is worth mentioning the so-called "astral planes" are not necessarily only realms filled with the "souls" of deceased Human-beings. It is quite the opposite and most of the dimensions you experience in projections are filled with beings who are living impermanent lives, many of them are not Human nor have they ever been Human. Can you meet another soul of your choice? Possibly but the logistics involved in making it happen make the chances of it happening extremely low. To explain a little first off the "astral plane" is not necessarily one single dimension/location and in fact there are many dimensions that are governed inside of what we consider the "astral plane." I don't believe in the theory that our "soul" exists in the astral plane and mindlessly walks around going where we go, in my experience it is quite the opposite. We are multi-dimensional beings meaning that just like an extension of your consciousness exists in this dimension and your physical body we can and do have extensions of our consciousness existing in many other bodies and dimensions simultaneously. So with that said there is no guarantee that you will ever project into a dimension that has an extension of the person you know living in it, and even if you did there is no guarantee that the extension of consciousness you meet will know you, will know anything about the extension that lives in the physical body you know, and so forth. You would have to be projecting in the exact same location in the exact same dimension at the exact same time as the person you are talking about to guarantee that you two would be able to communicate with each other. And even if you did that there is absolutely no guarantee that you would recognize each other because unlike what many people believe we do not necessarily look the same in other dimensions as we do in this dimension, the body that we live in now only defines an extremely small fraction of time of our physical appearance.

Obviously I cannot tell you how to spend your time and so forth but in my opinion attempting something like this is a waste of time, because there is so much more you could be experiencing and learning in your projections. In my opinion if you want to talk with someone you know in this dimension then talk to them in this dimension, if you want to meet and talk to beings who exist in completely different dimensions then astral projection is a good method for achieving that. There will also be people who swear that they have done this, but unfortunately in most cases their desire to believe what they want to believe has shaped an experience into what they want. Meaning that they saw a being who resembled the person they intended on meeting and they instantly assumed it was that person when in reality it is a thousand times more likely just a being who exists in that dimension taking the appearance of someone they know, and/or their own perception protecting them and only allowing them to see a familiar face.
Old 16-04-2015, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator
Although we can sometimes be well conned about who/what we are meeting on the astral, for many different reasons, it's not always that complicated.

We know when we meet the 'person' (or whomever) We also know when we meet 'replicas', mind constructs, dream like events, and whatever else. We know, deep down. Just as simple as that actually. Just be willing to admit it to yourself if the one you meet doesn't 'feel quite right' in some indefinable way.

You'll know. So why not try?

However, meeting someone we don't know energetically (such as strangers over the internet) might not work out so well. The astral isn't some kind of railway station or club where we can all meet up at a certain time and location!

And usually, to connect with someone there has to be quite a bond, and a very good reason. And certainly, when there is -you'll know!
Old 16-04-2015, 02:25 AM
Smile it's just me

My mother and her twin brother are the only ones that I know of that have met during OBE or AP...they were able to do it when ever the other twin needed them. There were very very connected to one another and even though they hardly ever spoke over the phone or saw each other (one lived in Hawaii and one lived in Calif.) Each was able to recall their meetings with accurate details.

How they did it...My only guess is that it's a twin thing...they always knew if something was wrong with the other...ALWAYS
Old 16-04-2015, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Although we can sometimes be well conned about who/what we are meeting on the astral, for many different reasons, it's not always that complicated.

We know when we meet the 'person' (or whomever) We also know when we meet 'replicas', mind constructs, dream like events, and whatever else. We know, deep down. Just as simple as that actually. Just be willing to admit it to yourself if the one you meet doesn't 'feel quite right' in some indefinable way.

You'll know. So why not try?

However, meeting someone we don't know energetically (such as strangers over the internet) might not work out so well. The astral isn't some kind of railway station or club where we can all meet up at a certain time and location!

And usually, to connect with someone there has to be quite a bond, and a very good reason. And certainly, when there is -you'll know!
I disagree to a degree personally. There are definitely beings out there that could convince someone and foil even the strongest of senses including one's gut feelings. It happens all the time when people die it is how the Archons sometimes get people to go "to the light" and so forth. By making the image of a deceased loved one appear and tell them everything is going to be OK and to go to the light and so forth. Manifested illusions, holograms, etc. are capable of giving off any imaginable feeling, foiling senses, the list goes on under certain circumstances and/or when propagated by certain beings. I think that believing that our senses are infallible and that we will always know is just setting a person up for a terrible situation quite personally, because it could be emotionally crushing for them to find out the hard truth at the end of the day. But as I often say people often choose to believe the more appealing idea, theory, etc. because it comforts them and fulfills needs and desires that they feel need to be met, personally I would rather a cold hard truth over a nice comfy illusion or lie any day of the week.
Old 16-04-2015, 04:35 AM
Master

Everyone is different and think differently. Unfortunately with ap you can not prove it. There are no wrong answers. Ap is a grey area and everyone has their own ideas. I know people do not agree with what I think is right. I have to accept that. I admit it can be a bit irritating but that is life. I must accept it, otherwise there is no point on going on the forum. I am not talking about anyone else. It is just me.
I think you can meet someone in the astral. It depends a lot on how alert you are. I know when I am not that alert things have come from my own mind. Things can get foggy. It is very important to be alert when you are in the astral. I am not going to talk about this topic anymore. I will leave it here.
Old 16-04-2015, 06:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile it's just me
My mother and her twin brother are the only ones that I know of that have met during OBE or AP...they were able to do it when ever the other twin needed them. There were very very connected to one another and even though they hardly ever spoke over the phone or saw each other (one lived in Hawaii and one lived in Calif.) Each was able to recall their meetings with accurate details.

How they did it...My only guess is that it's a twin thing...they always knew if something was wrong with the other...ALWAYS
That is wonderful to hear. That is proof that is can be done. It is very encouraging.
Old 16-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile it's just me

Maybe twins are actually two extensions of consciousness coming from the same main consciousness which means that they are much more closely connected to each other's consciousness than the average Human-being is to another Human-being. Twins is an interesting subject to explore nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Everyone is different and think differently. Unfortunately with ap you can not prove it. There are no wrong answers. Ap is a grey area and everyone has their own ideas. I know people do not agree with what I think is right. I have to accept that. I admit it can be a bit irritating but that is life. I must accept it, otherwise there is no point on going on the forum. I am not talking about anyone else. It is just me.
I think you can meet someone in the astral. It depends a lot on how alert you are. I know when I am not that alert things have come from my own mind. Things can get foggy. It is very important to be alert when you are in the astral. I am not going to talk about this topic anymore. I will leave it here.
I have to disagree honestly alertness is only one small and quite insignificant factor in making something like this happen. It could happen whether you are alert or not alert, what makes it happen or doesn't make it happen are the logistics involved. For it to happen both people would have to be dreaming or projecting at the exact same time in the exact same location inside of the exact same dimension. We can project into a multitude of dimensions each of them appearing to be as large as this physical dimension. I never said it isn't possible what I said is that the logistics involved in making it happen make it not likely to happen, and personally I am certain of that. There are so many factors involved in making it happen that would all have to perfectly align and the chances of them all happening at the exact same time just makes the chances of it happening quite low. I am also certain that most cases where people believe it has happened there is a much more logical and realistic explanation which have a much higher probability, but people choose to believe whatever it is they choose to believe. As I have stated before I am not interested in those types of notions and more interested in learning about the beings and dimensions I experience in my projections, doing that has allowed me to learn a lot about the possibilities and probabilities that exist in other dimensions.