Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Pathfinder

Was it AP or a dream?

I mentioned awhile back that I had some weird dream that I went into another place n met people who were dead (in real life they're alive). Now I've had a fair few prophetic dream in the past, as well as a "sense" (warning me of things, hard to explain).

In the 'dream' I kept saying I've got to go back now or I won't be back in time.

Why this a dream or was I astral protecting into the future?

I've dreamt that people have died before n it really happened. I had a dream that there was cranes digging up a field n that someone called Michael died, the dream irked me. Years later someone called Michael died n someone in connection with him worked on cranes.

Can I have a advice as this is freaking me out slightly.

Evey
Old 15-04-2015, 01:36 AM
Master

My guess would be that it was just a dream .
Old 15-04-2015, 07:02 AM
Suspended
What do you want advice on? You dreamed of something and it came true, people sometimes have dreams like that and I guess It's just another way of receiving information for some.
Old 15-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveleivibe
I mentioned awhile back that I had some weird dream that I went into another place n met people who were dead (in real life they're alive). Now I've had a fair few prophetic dream in the past, as well as a "sense" (warning me of things, hard to explain).

In the 'dream' I kept saying I've got to go back now or I won't be back in time.

I've dreamt that people have died before n it really happened. I had a dream that there was cranes digging up a field n that someone called Michael died, the dream irked me. Years later someone called Michael died n someone in connection with him worked on cranes.

Can I have a advice as this is freaking me out slightly.

Evey

My advice is that nobody else, either on line or IRL, can give you simple answers to the questions you just asked. However, IMO, it's possible to train yourself to find these answers automatically, by learning now to transit from an ordinary REM sleep dream to a lucid dream and from there to "normal waking consciousness". And the best way to learn this skill is by strobgly visualizing yourself enter the lucid dreaming state of consciousness as you go to sleep. Once you've learned to do this "going in" your subconscious will automatically allow you to do it "coming out". Or at least lots of people have reported this happening.
Old 19-04-2015, 04:48 AM
Experiencer
Idk if this would be considered hijacking the thread but my question is just the same as the OP.

Was it AP or a dream?

I was conscious that it was a 'dream' or at least that it wasn't my reality. I was at place that seemed to be an award ceremony and I tried to avoid the audience walking next to the wall of the theater to remain unnoticed.

Then I finally saw two women that gave me some id and they seemed to be finishing things to leave their shift or something like that. We had some casual talking like workmates would do and I told her I was really tired. She told she had picked my son at school and that he was a little upset I couldn't do it myself.

I saw a long haired boy about 6 to 8 years old sitting next to me so I proceed to take him home. We walked out of the door and I was clueless where to go, I felt like I should go to the right but I was standing still thinking and then the boy run left. He was almost hit by a bus and I caught him before the worst happened putting myself at "risk".

I asked why would he do that and he said: "You're not my mom! I know it!" And he was right, I didn't even know what I was doing there in the first place. So I told him, "Yeah, you're right I'm not your mom, but it seems I look like your mom...so,mMm perhaps I'm just amnesiac? She will come back. For now tell me where do you, 'we' live."

He went to the opposite side and I followed him, two streets and then I saw a door and decided to ask for information. A neighbor came and we had this idea of opening my wallet to see if we could find documents so I'd remember who I was. I saw lots of cards and maybe a passport but I can't remember what was written in it. I also felt like this neighbor wasn't honest or trying to deceive me.

I felt like I had possessed 'someone' else's "body" somehow...kinda like Astral Explorer theory...or maybe this is just an allegorical dream? Nothing of this has anything to do with my real life.
Old 19-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Knower

I had a dream once where someone I hadn't thought about in a long time was in the dream. Then maybe two weeks later(at the most)I found out this person had died in a tragic accident. I read somewhere that you ap when you are asleep so it's possible the person's presence said goodbye to me which is weird because I didn't know this person that well and we weren't friends.
Old 19-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveleivibe

Sounds like just a dream

Quote:
Evey

The Micheal dying with someone in connection with him worked on cranes, years later. That just sounds like a coincidence.
Old 19-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
Idk if this would be considered hijacking the thread but my question is just the same as the OP.

Was it AP or a dream?

I was conscious that it was a 'dream' or at least that it wasn't my reality. I was at place that seemed to be an award ceremony and I tried to avoid the audience walking next to the wall of the theater to remain unnoticed.

Then I finally saw two women that gave me some id and they seemed to be finishing things to leave their shift or something like that. We had some casual talking like workmates would do and I told her I was really tired. She told she had picked my son at school and that he was a little upset I couldn't do it myself.

I saw a long haired boy about 6 to 8 years old sitting next to me so I proceed to take him home. We walked out of the door and I was clueless where to go, I felt like I should go to the right but I was standing still thinking and then the boy run left. He was almost hit by a bus and I caught him before the worst happened putting myself at "risk".

I asked why would he do that and he said: "You're not my mom! I know it!" And he was right, I didn't even know what I was doing there in the first place. So I told him, "Yeah, you're right I'm not your mom, but it seems I look like your mom...so,mMm perhaps I'm just amnesiac? She will come back. For now tell me where do you, 'we' live."

He went to the opposite side and I followed him, two streets and then I saw a door and decided to ask for information. A neighbor came and we had this idea of opening my wallet to see if we could find documents so I'd remember who I was. I saw lots of cards and maybe a passport but I can't remember what was written in it. I also felt like this neighbor wasn't honest or trying to deceive me.

I felt like I had possessed 'someone' else's "body" somehow...kinda like Astral Explorer theory...or maybe this is just an allegorical dream? Nothing of this has anything to do with my real life.

I'd think that was a lucid dream seeing you were aware you were dreaming. It's fairly typical dream scenario kind of stuff.