Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-05-2015, 02:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I originally thought that via mental and etheric projection one was bi-locating as one was aware of events/sounds/sights and so on in two different places at once - the physical density realm and whatever plane one had projected to. I have done this numerous times and been sensed and felt in where I projected to as long as it was this earth realm. I know this because people said they felt me there and knew it was me immediately. It's happened several times now when there was a mediation retreat which I couldn't attend but knew people who were there and thanked me after the retreat for coming in and helping support them, the energies there and be a re-assuring presence even if I couldn't be there in person.

However that's apparently Not what bi-location is. Bi-location refers to being physically in two places at once in this 3D plane and one can talk, see and be seen/heard/communicate in both places at once. It's a rare upper end ability which doesn't become an option until the 11th Chakra is open.
Other abilities associated with the 11th chakra are teleportation, transmutation of matter and telekinesis.

Being physically in two places at once is the full form of bilocation but many groups do use the term "bi-location" for what you originally thought it meant so doing so isn't wrong. I use the term bi-location for that as it was what term was used when I was taught that (I got taught to use a merkaba to do it) while other groups will use the term "remote viewing" (if doing it in a set kind of method which uses target cooridinates etc. or "travelling clairvoyance" (I think most use the term travelling clairvoyance just either use a "watcher" .. a part of their own energy sent out somewhere or just psychically pick up things remotely. The term used can often tell a person what method the other is using.

Interestingly the trained remote viewers tend to pick up on the location quite differently to those I know who have been trained to use a merkaba.. eg if you read any of the books written by any of those who did remote viewing for the government, you will find they pick up their info often by symbols or patterns they then need to deciper (this can lead them to quite inaccurate info of their location as its often deciphered wrongly). Where are those I know who are trained to bi-locate with the merkaba as I have been.. none of us seem to pick up in symbols, if we sees something, its really like looking at things at that location.

its probably why many years ago that 2 American gov heavies rocked up at one of my teachers workshops here in Australia back after their remote viewing program was supposively had been closed down.. so they lied! They didn't even enrol and I suppose they didn't pay either. They stood at the back of room watching what was being taught (apparently this was quite intimidating to those in that workshop), so anyway, they are now familiar with this other technique, so I would only assume they've now dropped their "remote viewing" for "bi-location).
Old 08-05-2015, 04:11 AM
Master
I suspect they still do Remote View, but its definitely advanced a lot. Have you followed their developments with Chrono-vision? It's really spectacular stuff. It actually started with two priest in Vatican city setting up a sound system for a concert. As they were setting it up they got voices over the speakers coming in (no one else was in the auditorium) and one of the priest recognized one of the voices - it was his dad... who have been dead for many years and what was being said was something his dad had said to him as a young child!
The two priest were totally blown away and dedicated much time and brain power in trying to figure out how to 'dial in' the 'time radio channel again. Eventually they couldn't take the project any further so , get this, the Vatican hired the CIA to develop the technology for them and give it back to them!
So it disappeared into a series of various projects over the years which as soon as discoveries were made the 'project was stopped and claimed a dead end street' and then started up again under another name. It went through a lot of names and one of the early phases of it Chrono-vision was developed which allowed them to tune a TV to any time period and watch it on s TV screen. That was in the 60's I think that they developed chronovision, could be the 70's though.
Anyway, many project names later and after decoding some of Nicola Tesla's work and mixing it all together they truly have come up with some stunning developments which are rather humbling for us etheric, astral and mental projectors who are still stuck not being able to take our bodies with us.

Remote viewing its self is old tec at this point and every branch of the Military has a specialized branch of Remote Viewers just for itself so it doesn't have to get information from some centralized agency anymore.
Actually last I heard at least one branch was doing 'remote controlling' with super soldiers. Basically the soldier goes into a trace like state and a remote viewer who's previewed a target area, moves into the soldiers body and remotely operates in under the oversight of a hypnotist/operator. The target area is penetrated, the object or info retrieved or target 'executed' and the soldier comes out of his trance running for a helicopter with a briefcase or whatever when his remote controller exits his body.

Now obviously short term memory wipes are used on all these guys, but the thing is after about 10 years what was short term memory now becomes long term memory and these guys sore starting to remember their bodies being taken over as if they were possessed and running these crazy missions or conversely they were a file clerk in the military who starts having recall of remote controlling soldiers bodies and even having to kill people to complete the objective. So how freaky is that? You work in one country but have memories of acts of war and killing in other countries you know your actual body has never been in?!

Anyway the point is here, I guess, that science runs just barely marginally behind Spiritualists. The more I dig around the more stunned I am at just how much is actually being done and how advanced some of our technology is. It's just naïve to think we spiritualist and transcendental meditators have a corner on inside views into anything.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Have you followed their developments with Chrono-vision?

No I didn't know about that, I know reverse speech cause I played with that going back near 25 years ago now.

Quote:
Eventually they couldn't take the project any further so , get this, the Vatican hired the CIA to develop the technology for them and give it back to them!

That sounds about right, powerful groups carry a lot of links.

Quote:
Anyway, many project names later and after decoding some of Nicola Tesla's work and mixing it all together they truly have come up with some stunning developments which are rather humbling for us etheric, astral and mental projectors who are still stuck not being able to take our bodies with us.

I think they get hampered quite a lot due to just not being at the right level so are limited in many ways to what they otherwise could do.

Quote:
Actually last I heard at least one branch was doing 'remote controlling' with super soldiers. Basically the soldier goes into a trace like state and a remote viewer who's previewed a target area, moves into the soldiers body and remotely operates in under the oversight of a hypnotist/operator.

I used to have a teacher who could do that. He was trying to teach me how to merge with another and use their body, the others eyes, connect to their heart etc but as more like a watcher out of it (rather then take over it though he was capable of that).

Im sure they are also quite capable of psychically killing someone and probably do that at times too, one of my teachers may of been there target (the one they also gate crashed his bi-location workshop. He'd been run off roads with black helicopter when he was in America. He ended up dying young.. if Im remembering right he was only in his early 50s .. "heart attack". Anyway I find it suspicious after things he'd been through esp since they had attention on him.

They have the white house astrally protected so people cant astrally project into there. (I tried once and know others have too, there is a force field I found and also some kind diversion projection.

I dont know if its true but Ive heard their latest super soldiers are genetically modified or specially breed, they are apparently choosing genes of people who are gifted in certain ways eg there is a gene which top athletics have at least one copy of it etc (I actually carry that gene :) , my family have been at some top sports levels )