Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 03-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Guide

Has anyone had an experience with pleiadians?

Hello
I have read that pleiadians are very evolved spiritually. Did you had an experience with them?
Old 04-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Ascender

If you can view YouTube videos...

Here is a Sirian: http://www.youtube.com/reecejones87
Here is an Andromedan: http://www.youtube.com/liketanyanot

I had a psychic mentor who lent me quite a few books about Pleiadians, and I had some funny dreams about that, but I still consider myself an Earthling.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Experiencer

Damiana sage miller (she has posted on here before) channels a plaidean, adam every week, and even has a book on it. Free e book as wellm Check out her webiste, I think it' called "summonthelight.com" or search it. You will find some good reading. I even emailed her to ask him questions from me.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:49 AM
Niebla0007

The closest experience with Pleiadians I had is at the astral
where doves with powerful wings and what seems like lightnings they emit as they fly from points to points above me while I was sitting at a boulevard.
Then, one of them descended and sat right on my heart, cooed
and immediately I found myself still in projection back at my bed nestling it.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Guide

I have read a few channeled videos and information on the internet about pleiadians.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Hello
I have read that pleiadians are very evolved spiritually. Did you had an experience with them?

I have since my star father is one. I remember a lucid dream where I was on this ufo and outside the window I could see all of the stars of pleiades.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Guide

Beautiful experience, Kaisa2479.
Old 15-10-2013, 05:37 PM
Farallon

Yes. My first contact was in a dream as a child. Let me find it and I will post it here.
Old 16-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Farallon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farallon
Yes. My first contact was in a dream as a child. Let me find it and I will post it here.
Ok, I cannot find the dream, so I will give you the short version. I am on a tour of Monument Valley with my parents. I am a young child and am holding my mom's hand. We are standing on a precipice looking outcrop and suddenly this little probe, about 3 feet across flies up behind me. No one but me sees it. I hold onto it and it flies me throughout M.V. We round a bed and 3 massive motherships come into view suspended perfectly still and silent. I have since seen the location of the ships and the precipice in pics on the web.

I am taken aboard the main ship and up i to the central control area where I am greeted by beautiful beings that look human. They are all taller than humans, and there are beautiful. Large, blue eyes, flowing hair in blond and brown. The oldest man I run up to, as if I know him and we embrace. It appears to be a father like feeling. I am there for the equivalent of three earth days. I have free reign of the ship and everyone there know me. They wave hi and say how much they have missed me. Each ship has multiple levels. One level for living quarters, one level where work happens, a level for the cockpit, a level for eating and entertainment and so on. There is even a park like part with what looks like blue skies and clouds.

After three days I am told I must go back to my earth family. I protest and say I want to stay with them. They tell me that I made an agreement to live on earth at this time, as I had an important mission to carry out and I would be needed in the future. We say our goodbyes and the same little probe comes back. I hold onto it and it flies me back the same route and places me right back into my mom's hand. While three days had passed for me, no time had passed for them and they didn't even know I was gone.

A few years ago, I accidentally I stumbled upon a website, that talked about a young girl, who described going up in a ufo, that had the same exact description that I just gave. She even drew a picture. I've attached s link so you can see it. It is a bit of a new agey website, so just skip that stuff if need be and read her account. I was floored when I read that. I do think that I may have been sent here, because they have shown me for years in a warrior/protector capacity of some future, global event, but I have no idea how I could even do that. I, like many other contactees suffer from a myriad of health issues. If anything catastrophic were to come to pass, my Pleiadian family is going to have to work a miracle to get me well enough to be able to perform those duties. Here is the link. Turns out I can't post links yet, so if you go to unverse-people and then the dot com, you will find it eventually. The little girl's account of the ship, along with the drawing, is at the bottom of the English version page. This is what I saw too.
Old 16-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Guide

I like very much your story, Farallon. Can you tell me more about their ships?