Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 06-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Scattered Sheep

Lightbulb UFO's revealed like you never IMAGINED.

You should all study fallen angels or fallen nephilim regarding space vehicles and what not. I know these guys are not popular to discuss. It would open you eyes! Let me know, I can fire up a thread on them, no problem. Disclaimer: I loathe fallen nephilim...
Old 06-05-2013, 09:56 PM
beansi

..em.....I don't want to seem rude or anything but did you know that you sound like a theatrcal actor on stage!........perhaps you should post your views on the religious threads.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansi
..em.....I don't want to seem rude or anything but did you know that you sound like a theatrcal actor on stage!........perhaps you should post your views on the religious threads.

Religion is man made, I testify of Elohim!! Yahushua was ridiculed too.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:36 PM
beansi

I'm not implying that religion is for theatrical actors....just that your much phrasing of your bible words would be more suited in the religious sector...wouldn't you say?
Old 06-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansi
I'm not implying that religion is for theatrical actors....just that your much phrasing of your bible words would be more suited in the religious sector...wouldn't you say?

Yahushua said He came to those who needed a Physician not those that were well. Many of the religious seem to be completely fixed. They say they understand who Jesus is. His name is not Jesus, nor Christ nor Lord (which is a title) He wants sinners not the ones who think they are righteousness in their own site. They indeed cannot see that they are sick and seek Him not! Yahushua is after His lost sheep!! He said Go out and tell them to repent of sin that The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Here, this is the message I bear on my back, it is the way I walk. Yahushua the Messiah I come in His name.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Master
i'm counting how many different (and only vaguely related) thread sectors Sheep is going to post his religious dissertations.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:55 AM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i'm counting how many different (and only vaguely related) thread sectors Sheep is going to post his religious dissertations.
Religion is made of men. Yahushua said go out into the world. Not, hang with your sheep in this fold and chill here until I come back!!!!
Old 07-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
Yahushua the Messiah I come in His name.

Yea, um... you spelled it wrong :p

If you are serious about reading in regards to fallen angels then look through the books of Enoch and as always understand critical discretion. It's also a misuse of the term "Elohim" somewhat in context of this thread. Elohim is a pluralized word for "God" in context of the Sefiroth.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:14 AM
Scattered Sheep

Echad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Yea, um... you spelled it wrong :p

If you are serious about reading in regards to fallen angels then look through the books of Enoch and as always understand critical discretion. It's also a misuse of the term "Elohim" somewhat in context of this thread. Elohim is a pluralized word for "God" in context of the Sefiroth.

what the waw? study it for yourself, my fingers could fall off at this point.

Yes YHWH our Elohim, YHWH is echad, one. Father, Son and His Set apart spirit. One. Yahushua said: "If you have seen me you have seen the Father." Yes one. Elohim is indeed pluralized. One pluralized Elohim: Father, Son, Set apart Spirit. He is not divided. No he is one. True. I do not have a lying Spirit. I come in the true name of YHWH. Not a title like Lord or Adonai or whatever. He is not a hidden Elohim. Genesis says: "Let us make (man)(mankind) in our image" one, echad Elohim, yes true dat folks. You ever wonder why women can create life from their own body? hmmmmm they look set apart, but wait....The two shall become one flesh....hmmmmmm

Trinity is some kinda man made jaberwokey. I see the Father and the Son. They reach out to man with Their Spirit. Set apart Spirit. We can't call him the dynamic duo or the triple whamy He is Echad....PERIOD.

Enoch, Josephus, etc. Not inspired books. Ok for this and that I guess, historical and such in nature but not YHWH's cup o' tea. I need to snooze friends, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 07-05-2013, 08:37 AM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
Religion is made of men. Yahushua said go out into the world. Not, hang with your sheep in this fold and chill here until I come back!!!!
Do you think your mission may be stuck on just constantly explaining the name Yahushua?