Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-04-2013, 12:05 AM
mnrjpf99

Is it possible to have for a person to have a more prominent past life

Is it possible to have for a person to have a more prominent past life amongst their past lives?
For example; past life A could be 10%; past life B could be 30% and past life C could be 60% making past life C, the more prominent past life. Some people have physical characteristics, strong dreams, memories and feelings of a past life. I would think that it would be from the more prominent past life. I doubt that we resemble all of our past lives.
I feel that the past life as in life A for example, can be very prominent in "feeling" than past life C.
I know I have had a few lives. One of which I lived long long ago in Israel or some place like that. The dreams of that life are more vivid than the other dreams I have described in my other thread "Not sure which one I may have been..". I believe that the dreams of Israel are my past life C and my other past life was my life A or B... I hope that all made sense some how.
So even though I don't represent or have a lot in common with life A, I feel more strongly about life A. I am more connected with life A.
Any thoughts?
Old 02-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Quagmire

I think our presence is the essence of our past; not any part of the past.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:44 AM
spiritual_being83

I believe that one life may come through stronger than others at given times. I find that many of those who have Past Life Memories have them at times of intense spiritual exploration but there are times where they come out of nowhere and if we have indeed had more than one past life it may be possible that one is stronger than another at any given time. The trick I think with this is to remember that it is the past and even though it can influence our present reality it does not define it.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:03 AM
mnrjpf99

I agree with you.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:56 AM
erinbell

I feel this personally- that in THIS life time- certain life times will affect me more. Perhaps I could be wrong- but my hypothesis is my most recent life times are the lifetimes I probably have the most lessons to learn from. KWIM?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Bluegreen

This reminds me of what Joan Grant, who could tune into people's lives, said, namely that the life in which a person learned the most, or a life which impacts the present life are the lives that will surface first.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:47 PM
mnrjpf99

That makes sense.
Old 22-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Pathfinder
Yes it is possible to feel more connected to some incarnations. The other incarnations have so to say 'done their jobs' and you have learned your lesson from them.
With the life that you feel more connected with, I think it's your subconscious that tries to tell you someting, and it might be beneficial for you to see what that is. It could be some good experience or ability you had in that life that it will be good for you to get, something that will make your life easier. Or it could be something bad in that life that has caused you grief and need to process so you can get a better life quality.
Old 22-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Knower
Of course.
There are 2 lives that affected me in this life, and they still do. I know I've had more incarnations but these 2 are the ones that I've remembered because they have a great influence on me.
Maybe in a few years, some other life will affect me. Maybe these will affect me for the rest of my life. Who knows.
But yes, it's possible to have a more prominent past life. How crazy would it be if all our incarnations affected us equally? We'd mix it up and we could never resolve or let go of anything.
Old 23-04-2013, 03:20 AM
mnrjpf99

I too believe that a person can't have all incarnations be at the same level, because we would be a spiritual mess.
I also believe that that more prominent past lives help us to learn about more prominent issues in this life.