Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-03-2013, 11:44 PM
LadyLaveau

Question GYPSIES

Hey guys-

Ok. Gotta lay this out there. Ever since I can remember I have had a really strong fascination with the Romanies {ie gypsies}. The thing is that I have never met any Roma or been around any Roma til I came in contact with this professor in Texas named Ian Hancock and this woman Morgan Ahern. Met Morgan and Dr Hancock because I'm doing research for a novel. But never talked to either face-to-face. Not sure if this is a reincarnation thing. But could I have a split incarnation or something {a thing of multiple souls in the same body sort of thing}?? Input would be so great. Thanks!!
Old 17-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Experiencer

How do you know you've never met any Romanies or been around any ?
Old 17-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Niebla0007

Greetings! Lady L,
The thing which came up to mind is obvious,
do a past life regression;
or simply study how to access the Akashic records for yourself & adapt the method which resonates more to you.
If I am in your shoes, I'd be doing both.

Old 18-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Seeker

Yes. I'm not a fan of the multiple souls incarnated within one body personally, it makes life more confusing than it should be IMHO.
Old 18-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Administrator
A lot of people are attracred to the romany gypsies there is every chance that you could have been a romany in a previous life. i grew up with romany gypsies living near to where i lived,i remember the traditional barrel shape caravans, i know many of them.

Namaste
Old 18-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Experiencer

Roma = Europe, Gypsy = Egypt which is Africa !
Old 19-03-2013, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid68
Roma = Europe, Gypsy = Egypt which is Africa !

Roma = Europe, originally India

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx