Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-03-2013, 04:42 AM
sedago

Nothing can come to our memory from past lives just because we would like it to happen. Such memories are deeply hidden in the human Soul and they may come in a dream or when one is in a state which is not at all ordinary. Lots of knowledge and spiritual work is necessary in this respect so as to achieve truthful results, because it is very easy to get misled by one's own fantasies.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Pathfinder
I had a similar dream (or past life memory about WWII???) a couple of years ago:
I was married and I was the mother of 2 children: a small girl and a teenage boy, we were Americans, I think, and I was working for the Embassy or for an American company in Germany. I might have been accused of espionage or I was afraid I would be accused of it because I was desperate to leave the country, without the border patrol discovering our identities. We were all on a train to leave Germany, when I realized that there was no way we can all pass the border together without being recognized, especially since I was the one they were looking for. So I decided to let my family cross the border without me and I get off of the train earlier. Next thing I know, I was hiding in a small guesthouse in the mountains, when some people came looking for me. I ran, but then I figured I was going to get caught anyway and that I didn't want to get caught alive, so I jumped off a cliff. I don't remember hitting the ground, just flying off to somewhere. Then I was a cat...in my dream, at least.
I'm not ruling out that it was all just my imagination, especially since the day before I had this dream, my parents were talking with their friends about all sorts of persecutions they went through during the fascist and the communist regime in my country.
Also, I'm not attracted to anything related to war, in general, or this period, in particular. I like Germany, though, and German culture, but it might not have anything to do with this.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Paci Bera

I do have dreams of my past lifes too and it is amazing!
It may be possible that you reexperienced remarkable extracts of your past life(s)

How was your dream, Corina? Lucid, very clear? Did it seem highly real to you?

However, it could have also been an ordinary dream. ;)

Find it out yourself!
Old 01-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Paci Bera

But this is just a suggestion :)
Old 03-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Pathfinder
The weird thing is that I never dreamed about this again. Everyone says you need to have more dreams in order for it to mean something. However, considering my current age, I doubt this would have been my last previous life.
It was a clear dream, with lots of details, but not lucid, it didn't depend on my will.
I guess there is no way of really knowing if it was just a dream or not.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Paci Bera

Red face

When you can control your 'dream', move as you wish to then it isn't a dream anymore! ;)

As simple as that :)
Old 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Soul Searcher

When I was between 2 and 6 was when my OBE's happened, and I saw glimpse's of a past life. Aged 7 was when I actually ended up living where my past life was, in 17th/18th century France - now that was the coolest part

Since I was born I always felt different, thought older than my years and had been blessed with a gift.
Also explains why from the age of 7 I always had a fascination with the Victorian era, antiques, vintage clothing and beautiful french things, i'm still like that to this day! And even though i'm 24 most of the time I think like an old woman haha

I think it's mindblowing and fascinating, and I love all the little quirks I have, just like everyone else.
There's so much to life we haven't even uncovered yet...

~Nadine~
Old 05-04-2013, 12:26 AM
xaipete11

Corina, you said that you doubt your dream had anything to do with your last previous life..perhaps it was a combination of memories from a previous life prior to WWII and just plain old dream material related to the conversation your parents had with their friends. Perhaps your past life memories got jumbled up with the stories you overheard your parents discussing. Who knows.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:30 AM
xaipete11

Soul Searcher can you tell me more about your OBE's?

I too have always felt much older than my years. When I was six, my first grade teacher told my parents that I was very precocious.
Old 13-04-2013, 07:58 AM
Paci Bera

Past Lives...
So many questions and so many possible answers