Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 17-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Mahdrek

Thumbs up Teal Scott came out of closet yesterday

during her Synchronization Online Workshop a 7 year old was able to get her to admit what nobody else ever did.....the 7 year old asked : how do you know everything you do ? I was attending the workshop and it was awesome as she pondered answering that for a moment..anyhow she admitted to being an extra terrestrial lifeform....it through her off for a few mins and she was embarrassed but after that she was def more free :)
Old 17-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Mahdrek

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2...events/1726505

not sure if link will work,,,,1 hour 10 mins into it :)
Old 17-12-2012, 02:42 AM
Henri77

Well yes, that was interesting to witness.
thanx
It's a pity no questions explored this aspect further, as that'd have been enlightening.

It's also interesting to see what her accomplishments and goals are as a gifted Indigo. (at her website)
Old 17-12-2012, 04:12 AM
Mahdrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well yes, that was interesting to witness.
thanx
It's a pity no questions explored this aspect further, as that'd have been enlightening.

It's also interesting to see what her accomplishments and goals are as a gifted Indigo. (at her website)

stay tuned :)
Old 17-12-2012, 04:56 AM
Henri77

What i meant was
I find her accomplishments & goals quite interesting, as mentioned at her site.

We hear so much talk about Indigo & others starseeds, bur rarely hear FROM them. The children & youth especially.
Old 17-12-2012, 05:46 AM
Mahdrek

:) what i meant was she opened up the door to be bombarded with questions regarding the extra terrestrial aspect of herself or extra terrestrials in general; she did dodge the question about the alien species' that dont have good intentions and i was ok with that lol.

im sure 1 of her saturday Ask Teal videos will be all about her real self and other benevolent aliens :)
Old 17-12-2012, 06:06 AM
Henri77

cool- Yeah I'd love to hear her take on this.

I'm also from another "planet" but have never guessed or seriously questioned which star system is my heritage. I've sensed this from childhood.

have been recently casually looking into varied "species" but how much of this is fiction or astrological speculation. ,one can only guess.
Old 22-12-2012, 05:35 AM
Henri77

I've listened to quite a few teachers, but Teal is at quite another level, especially for her age-experience.

Like a feminine & very pretty Bashar who thoroughly relates to the human experience ,and far more easily speaks in terms others can readily understand.

Thanx for sharing this .... again

Like Eckhard Tolle ,she changes the vibration of the listener, and few teachers seem to do this.

Old 28-12-2012, 06:28 AM
sunny shine

I knew about Teal Scott only through this post. I have never heard of her before, so I just checked out the link, I have been hooked on ever since, she speaks with such authority and it resonates so well with me, for the past few days I have managed to watch all her videos...The Synchronization workshop videos are also now available in you tube as part 1 & 2, Thank you for sharing, I was searching this thread to thank you for introducing her but as I missed your thread; I tried the advanced search etc and went through many posts finally I did a Google search to find this by entering few words that I remembered from your thread :-)

Also I was wondering how to ask questions through "Ask teal", I do not see any link or page to do so may be I am missing something.
Old 28-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Mahdrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
I knew about Teal Scott only through this post. I have never heard of her before, so I just checked out the link, I have been hooked on ever since, she speaks with such authority and it resonates so well with me, for the past few days I have managed to watch all her videos...The Synchronization workshop videos are also now available in you tube as part 1 & 2, Thank you for sharing, I was searching this thread to thank you for introducing her but as I missed your thread; I tried the advanced search etc and went through many posts finally I did a Google search to find this by entering few words that I remembered from your thread :-)

Also I was wondering how to ask questions through "Ask teal", I do not see any link or page to do so may be I am missing something.

this makes me Happy, as I helped someone come to her messages instead of just posting about ET's :)
Go to Ask Teal and just do an ordinary post :) i dont know how long but eventually it will move to the right side where the other questions are, i had to figure that 1 out too lol :) <3