Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 12:24 PM
simyboye

Breathing difficulties

Hi there, love and light to you all.
I hope your well and happy?

I have a small issue when atempting to astrally travel. I feel my spirit leave my body bar my chest, where I then have a problem with breathing. It becomes all difficult and then slightly worrying. I'm sure I just need to relax more (if thats possible) and trust everythings ok. But I want to know how do I overcome the feeling that I'm about to sufficate? I'm so close to leaving my body! Woohoo!

Thank you so much.
James
x
Old 02-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Moonflower

Hi Simboye

Iuse this breathing technique when I am astral travelling I do not know how you approach it but it is very effective .

& remember the etheric cord is infinite so let go of any fears that you may not be able to connect back to your physical body this may be what you are holding onto without realising it. Lie back & enjoy the ride !!

In a quiet place. Sit in a straight backed chair, up against a wall or on the floor with spine erect. Relax, get comfortable. Inhale & exhale slowly a couple of times. DO NOT FALL ASLEEP!! Use 2/4 breath to start, that is; empty your lungs, easily, then inhale to a mental count of four , hold mental count of two, expel in a four count, pause for a two count, then inhale to a four count..

Love & light Moonflower x
Old 02-05-2007, 12:35 PM
simyboye

Hi there Moonflower,
Thank you for your reply, I always attempt astral traveling laying flat. Is this not the best way then?

One thing that I have found to be very useful is taking Valerian before doing so, makes you more relaxed than a relaxed thing.

Thank you once again, and love and light to you.
James
x
Old 02-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by simyboye
Hi there Moonflower,
Thank you for your reply, I always attempt astral traveling laying flat. Is this not the best way then?

One thing that I have found to be very useful is taking Valerian before doing so, makes you more relaxed than a relaxed thing.

Thank you once again, and love and light to you.
James
x

Hey Simboye

The only reason I think it is best to sit upright is because some people have a habit of nodding off to sleep lol .

The other way is to have two other people in the room if you are laying & assisting you one at your third eye area & the other person at your feet to astral travel this is called the Christos method.

When I am doing my healing work I can see clearly that they are having an astral travel experience they are in awe when this happens & it is usually people who are unaware that it can be possible.

Enjoy the ride Simboye x
Old 04-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Aylish

Hello Simyboye,

I believe you are experiencing a solar plexus blockage which is calling for your attention via your breathing patterns. Do you regularly balance your chakras? It requires internalized listening skills, and self aware introspection. When we leave the body to travel in the Astral realm, we often are so intent on the destination that we forsake the Lightbody in the interim.

Spend some time replenishing your own personal energy centers before you disembark, and if the breathing difficulty continues, perhaps use it as an internal message, and give yourself a break from OBE.

Best of luck,
Aylish
Closed Thread