Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 12-03-2012, 05:11 PM
TheressaWilliams

Something for Chemo Patients?

Just curious. I'm on my 1st session and it's been so strange. I don't feel real. I'm very low on energy for ANYTHING and my taste buds are WAY OFF! Had brown rice, it tasted like PEANUT BUTTER! And it was sushi (Cooked California rolls), so that was WAY WEIRD!!
My Mind is trying to disassociate from me, and it's freaking me out! It's like I'm trying to convince myself it's not me that has the cancer. I know and accept that I have cancer. That my treatments are working... That I'm getting better. But there's something my subconscious mind is CLEARLY not working out/ discussing with me. There's denial that I'm not recognizing, and it's not healthy...
I thought it was me being optimistic... but could it be me splitting? I don't know how to describe it...
Old 12-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Newfreedom9

I can't post any websites yet cause I'm new. But you can google any of this and find more info. I did read that soaking in a tub of baking soda and epsom salts helps our body get rid of the excess toxins and radiation of cancer (or from xrays or whatever).

Also not sure if your open to other alternatives or already know about them. But there are other treatments. If you google the Gerson Therapy you will see a way to cure cancer based on changing your diet, and juicing with organic fruits and veggies.

Also it may not be legal in your state.. but cannibis oil has cured cancer and tumors as well. It works by unlocking something in your mind that basically tells cancer cells and malignate cells to commit suicide but doesn't hurt healthy cells at all.

There are probably other alternatives as well. (((hugs)))
Old 13-03-2012, 01:06 AM
TheressaWilliams

Thank you, I'll try the baking soda and epsom salt bath soon. If for anything, just to rid my body of toxins I know are in there :)

Yeah, I've been working on my diet the past 3 years, pretty proud I went from 175LB to 140lb :) For the first time since Middle school, I'm below 160lb been exercising more, too!

I'll do some more research on the other stuff! Thanks!

Also, Welcome to the Forum! I hope you find it as enlightening and helpful as I have! There are Many WONDERFUL people here, who are eager to answer many questions!
Old 13-03-2012, 01:25 AM
Master
Chemo is highly poison, it will do all sort of weird things to your body.
Old 13-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Master
is must be quite a sobering prospect to be presented with cancer, scary i imagine...my heart goes out to you. i totally believe that the natural approach is the way to go but unless it's tailored right for you, it still may not succeed. can't see chemo doing anything beneficial really. it kills cancer by killing you but i should be carefull. i would not go for juice therapy personally, i would opt for a anti-candida diet/regime, low g.i. alkalising diet mixed the hay diet and 100% organic + energy medicine like complex homeopathy or acupuncture_ this approach has to be 1000% no chocolate fizzy drinks ever, period, gluten free, allergy free.
your body, which is in some ways a separate being, will dislike wholeheartedly chemo treatment.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 13-03-2012, 02:44 AM
TheressaWilliams

All I know is that I have had success so far. It (B-Cell Lymphoma) was pushing out passed my ribs and you could see a large lump on my chest which has gone down greatly (You can barely see anything now! So far it has been successful, though I will be doing my best to eat more natural foods, and keeping a limit on any pills. If it's "As needed" I don't take it. Especially if I can find a natural substitute like ginger for me nausea which has worked so far. After all of me sessions, I plan on having a full out Detox session for a good long time! I'll be so re-energized! And it will be a bit before me birthday, too!
I've been doing the best I can to stay positive! Being negative will only serve to feed the cancer and any infections that lurk! :) Happy and healing energy all the way!
Old 13-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Master

Hello Theressa. I recommend a wonderful British organisation called CancerActive. (It's a registered charity, not a commercial venture.) Their website is full of great information on all aspects of cancer and dealing with cancer and the treatment thereof.
http://www.canceractive.com

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 19-03-2012, 05:02 AM
yama

Ever try medical marrijuana? It has been tested on cancer cells and THC can slow down and even stop the growth on new cancer cells. It's also non-addictive, and actually helps brain cells grow. :) Just check that you're in a legal state first.
Old 20-03-2012, 03:19 PM
TheressaWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Hello Theressa. I recommend a wonderful British organisation called CancerActive. (It's a registered charity, not a commercial venture.) Their website is full of great information on all aspects of cancer and dealing with cancer and the treatment thereof.
http://www.canceractive.com

Thank you so much, I will check out this site right now!
Old 20-03-2012, 03:30 PM
iolite

Theresa..

Once your treatments are over and you are ready for detox, consider coffee enemas, liver flushes and juicing veggies and fruits. Research Dr. Christopher's Incurables Program as well as Dr. Schultz. (curezone.com has many forums devoted to healing. I recommend the Iodine Supplementation forum, Natural Healing, Ask Tony Isaac and Truth in Medicine. Also, iodine supplementation and companion supplements. (more info: breastcancerchoices.org/iodineindex.html).

Hugs and Best wishes!