Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 11-02-2012, 11:51 PM
dewe'igan

A natural remedy for acne/ stretch marks

Whats a A natural remedy for acne? clear up my face, and stretch marks.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Gracey

honey is great for acne. do some research on it. i just read it is good for scars too.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Master
Aside from laser treatments, there's coconut oil, aloe vera, tea tree oil among others.

Old 13-02-2012, 11:02 PM
amy green

For stretch marks - have read on many occasions that Vitamin E is beneficial for this, e.g. opening up a Vit E capsule and rubbing it in.
Old 13-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Master
ALL remedies are natural.

To prevent it in the future one should try to go without certain foods (examples: chocolate, dairy) for a while to see if there is a change.

To cure it now my best piece of advice is to go outside and catch some sunlight.
Old 14-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Master

http://freshandagelessblog.com/2011/...ry-cause-acne/
Old 23-02-2012, 06:12 AM
jamescharls123

"Here are some important tips to get rid from acne
1. Drink at least 8 liter water daily
2. Take healthy diet
3. Avoid alcohol and smoking
4. Wash your hands regularly
5. You can also use some natural remedies like Aloe Vera, Jojoba oil and Oatmeal.
Old 23-02-2012, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescharls123
"Here are some important tips to get rid from acne
1. Drink at least 8 liter water daily

8 litres????????
Old 28-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Lodewijkp

eliminate caffeine from you diet
apply : liquorice, hibiscus flower, green tea extract, ginger, honey, jojoba oil, rosemary, laurel ( bay laurel ).

mentha pulergium and spearmint also works

liquorice is supported by scientific studies but you probably need fresh liquorice. my own favorite is ginger, green tea and jasmin or osmanthus flower.

reduce carbohydrate intake ( fast sugars , candy , banana etc ), and try to test yourself for allergies.. don't eat gluten or lactose for a week or 2
Old 09-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Newfreedom9

I'm interested in this as well seeing as I am conquering both stretch marks and acne! One thing... I don't know how long it's been since you've given birth, but stretch marks do fade to a slight silvery color with time.

What I'm trying right now for acne, is scrubbing with baking soda moistened with lemon (from a fresh lemon). Let it sit about 10 minutes, then rinse. I also made a toner with lemon juice, witch hazel and water, and I apply that afterward. I'll have to let you know how that goes. Then touch up my spots with aloe (from the plant.) I also noticed a huge decrease in body acne when I started taking Cod liver oil. Not sure it that's a coincidence or not.

Oh and my face was super dry when I stopped using proactiv at the beginning of this week. So I used organic coconut oil to moisturize over night and it worked great. I only had to do it once and my face stopped pealing.