Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Administrator
Everything is Demonic or a Demon

Hello

While I support that the TV and Media has made it more open to discuss and understand or try to understand being around Ghosts and Spirits too they are doing a lot of harm at times as well I personally feel.

They toss the word around "Demon" and "Demonic" like they are something that is everywhere we walk, and that every contact seems to be dark or malevolent in nature.

I have worked cases where the forces in a home or around a property are very dark and very negative in the pressence they give off. Now this is not what I go to call "Demonic" in nature as I honestly feel if such a force was there would I live through the experience ? I have been pinned to walls, scratched, tossed down stairs, ext but never had injury that is life threatening.

Watching some of the shows that are out there now make me question ethics at times in how we deal with those passed over. So my family at times wonder why I watch them, simple many times mediums like me are called to help where others might have been asked and not helped, or maybe not understood they could help.

Yet most of those shows do not want "real stories" from a Medium if your not willing to play it up.....make it darker than it truly is.

We seek to understand but too we seek to spread fear at times that is not reality based.

Prove me wrong maybe one day a dark force will show to me that I am not prepared for....but for now sorry Demons are a thing of the imagination.

The brain pushes our buttons at times. Fear it seems is new new best reality TV offering.

Lynn
Old 25-04-2019, 05:48 PM
Master

Demons sell t.v. shows , movies , and junk off you tube pages . A lot of people either like the bump in the night stuff or just dont know better . I think there a few rear evil critters out there . I think a lot of the poltergeist stuff is from human created thought forms . People fear them and create them by acctdent .
Old 25-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
The brain pushes our buttons at times. Fear it seems is new new best reality TV offering.

IMO, the TV is used as brain washing tool, and a way of creating fear. Best to watch as little TV, mainstream films and news as possible.
Old 25-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Master
*if at all!
Old 28-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Master

TV / movies with out demons would be as boring as P B S cooking shows . Its worthing watching the show just to see a chick decked out in goth , roll her eyes back and say " you are all in grave danger , as you have demons " or see another chick also decked in goth go screaming around saying " I dont know why I do these shows ,l am so scared" ect. Oh , maby its the money .
Old 30-04-2019, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

While I support that the TV and Media has made it more open to discuss and understand or try to understand being around Ghosts and Spirits too they are doing a lot of harm at times as well I personally feel.

They toss the word around "Demon" and "Demonic" like they are something that is everywhere we walk, and that every contact seems to be dark or malevolent in nature.

I have worked cases where the forces in a home or around a property are very dark and very negative in the pressence they give off. Now this is not what I go to call "Demonic" in nature as I honestly feel if such a force was there would I live through the experience ? I have been pinned to walls, scratched, tossed down stairs, ext but never had injury that is life threatening.

Watching some of the shows that are out there now make me question ethics at times in how we deal with those passed over. So my family at times wonder why I watch them, simple many times mediums like me are called to help where others might have been asked and not helped, or maybe not understood they could help.

Yet most of those shows do not want "real stories" from a Medium if your not willing to play it up.....make it darker than it truly is.

We seek to understand but too we seek to spread fear at times that is not reality based.

Prove me wrong maybe one day a dark force will show to me that I am not prepared for....but for now sorry Demons are a thing of the imagination.

Lynn

I agree that TV/Movies take story lines and demon them up to the point that they become too disturbing to watch. I got 3 paranormal movies and had preconceived ideas about them being close to real life events such as hauntings, but the first movie was so disturbing because the beings in the house with the occupants were so horrifically evil, that I just turned it off and said forget watching these movies altogether. I understand the concept of benevolent spirits, but this movie took it to a level that caused me to have very anxious and worried thoughts about sleeping that night.

Everything seems to be over sensationalized anymore. I opt for peace and serenity and watching these types of movies stirs up something in me that I don't like at all.
Old 30-04-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
I opt for peace and serenity and watching these types of movies stirs up something in me that I don't like at all.

I agree. I was watching a video the other day. Lady was saying be careful what you are downloading. She didn't mean onto your computer!
Old 30-04-2019, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I agree. I was watching a video the other day. Lady was say be careful what you are downloading. She didn't mean onto your computer!
Yes, JB, the eyes are the windows to the soul and whatever we let into those eyes effects are well-being. I think Deepak Chopra talks extensively about this in some of his books. One can choose to expose him/herself to just about anything with our super-connected world, or one can filter by just not looking at such stuff.
Old 30-04-2019, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Yes, JB, the eyes are the windows to the soul and whatever we let into those eyes effects are well-being. I think Deepak Chopra talks extensively about this in some of his books. One can choose to expose him/herself to just about anything with our super-connected world, or one can filter by just not looking at such stuff.

Exactly.
Same with a boxing match. I can't look at it.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lynn

I've related evil, and the devil, with Ego in humanity, related to the survival instinct.
Think about the survival instinct in the lower animal realm, and in the wild.

Think about the predator/prey situation. Even in your pet cat, if it has the chance.

Then also, humans can act like predators too, and in different ways. We read about it all the time. Some of us experience it.

If the Spiritual is the greater reality and truth, then what?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein