Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 08-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Seeing a tunnel

Does anyone else see a tunnel either in or out of meditation? Sometimes when I shut my eyes I see a long tunnel stretched out in front of me in varying colours and my visual field moves forward as if I'm travelling down the tunnel. After a while I see more white and occasionally I make out a figure. I wonder if anyone else sees anything similar and if it's a similar thing to what happens at bodily death?
Old 08-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes, that is the tunnel through the dimensions. Like when you die. It is not going up though is it? It goes across, slightly up. When I did past life regression, I saw the tunnel more clearly than I ever have and it had lots of lovely colors. :)

Not to say you're dying :) But that you are reaching the Other Side in meditations!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Ah thanks for the quick reply Laura. I think it does go slightly up but not much - it is if I'm driving forwards down a fast road. I'm not dying as far as I'm aware lol, but something is clearly happening. It doesn't always happen in meditation as it has just happened when I close my eyes in bed, but not very often.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Medium_Laura

That is the "bridge" to the next dimension. :) I only see it when I help ghosts cross, or if I'm doing past life stuff :) You should see if you can see what's over there :) (without dying of course! ) hehee
Old 08-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Guthee

I see that too, but mine goes slightly down
:)
Old 08-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Medium_Laura

From what I understand the Other Side is about 3 foot above our dimension. So it makes sense that it goes up on a slant slightly :)
Old 15-02-2011, 03:05 AM
The Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Does anyone else see a tunnel either in or out of meditation? Sometimes when I shut my eyes I see a long tunnel stretched out in front of me in varying colours and my visual field moves forward as if I'm travelling down the tunnel. After a while I see more white and occasionally I make out a figure. I wonder if anyone else sees anything similar and if it's a similar thing to what happens at bodily death?

I have had a couple tunnel experiences. It was during third eye meditations and incorporating a chi-bone condensation practice along with it. So, it was like a tunnel with a transparent hole about the size of a quarter. On the other side was an ancient asian priest character looking at me. He looked like that magic priest lord on Big Trouble in Little China, lol. It all happened in a flash and I never had it since... loved the experience though... IMO.
Old 15-02-2011, 03:12 AM
Medium_Laura

Have you met your guides TheWizard? Sounds like you may have met an ascended master or one of your Universal masters :) cool !
Old 15-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck

I think you are being shown how to travel in spirit.. think a place or question and wait for the visual..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!
Old 16-02-2011, 02:46 AM
The Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Have you met your guides TheWizard? Sounds like you may have met an ascended master or one of your Universal masters :) cool !

Well, unfortunatley, I have never involved the spirtitual guide concept with my practice. Because, regardless of the tunnal event, I frequently see flashes of people and new faces all the time. I am an expert at remembering faces from TV or lifestyle and the faces I see are never any memory. This part is a normal occurence for me.. everyime I'm in deep meditation, so about once a day. I have never got a real understanding pertaining to that aspect. And, the faces I encounter are only seen once, I never see the same one again... IMO.