Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-04-2015, 03:32 AM
TBengal

Best stones/crystals that you use?

Do any of you have any favorite stones or crystals that you use during AP or any other spiritual things? Tell me about them. I've read up that this or that is "good" for grounding, AP, clairvoyance, etc. but do they actually make a difference? If so, in what way do they help?
Old 28-04-2015, 01:25 AM
Knower
No personal experience, which I believe is what you're looking for. If you do not already have Melody's "Love is in the Earth" crystal book, you should get it. It has crystals for astral projection and every other thing you can think of. Let me know if you want me to highlight a few from her book. Hope that helps.
Old 28-04-2015, 04:14 AM
TBengal

Awesome! I will totally look into that book- thank you for the recommendation.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBengal
Awesome! I will totally look into that book- thank you for the recommendation.
I'm pretty sure it has like 90% of known crystals in it. It reviews each for its metaphysical nature. If you're a crystal person you need to own it. It's amazing.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:31 AM
Ipolani

My blue calcite placed under my pillow while I sleep has helped me achieve astral projection. :)
Old 06-05-2015, 07:59 AM
edaen

Olive coloured crystals help focus and enhance our early efforts to seek wisdom, lighting our path to understanding. I use olive colour crystal as it is the colour ray of receptiveness to new meanings and ideas. Olive coloured crystals are helpful in the beginning of a search for knowledge and enlightenment.