Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-06-2019, 11:10 PM
Experiencer
Any of you found out that one of your crystals are different vs. classic descriptions

Any of you found out that one of your crystals are different vs. classic descriptions

Hi, let me rephrase the title better. Let's say you buy an almandine garnet, like I did. It's a big sphere and I bought it because someone dear recommended it to me mostly because garnet is great for energizing & manifestation. I really needed ideas turned into manifestation.

When I read about crystals, a certain crystal/rock.. I read different PDF books different authors, I google and read from dozen different websites. I try to see the general idea.

Now, following the topic of this thread based on this one example, on most places, almandine garnet... and garnet usually, I tried to primary believe and force it that this is energizing and manifestation inducing.

Let me tell you, it surely does help with manifestation, it does.... not extraordinary but not bad either... it can be energizing too.... but these are not really my sphere's specific attributes. And I mean, maybe another almandine garnet could have different attributes!! I mean, same attributes but higher levels on the charts of manifestation and lower on the others.

Is like you have a kid which you try so hard to teach him how to play soccer or chess, the kid might perform well but deep down that is not who he is/what he wants. And so, meanwhile... you observe what your kid can excel at.

In my case, my Garnet, is a strong romantic vibes influencing, super comfy feelings, protecting, nurturing crystal.... in other words, it always feels like how you would feel if you'd be with your lover somewhere in a field under the sun, naked, young... just the two of you far from everybody else.. no problems, just hugging for eternity.. yep, not so good for work/manifestation, lol.

Sorry if my example wasn't very okay, I wish I could put it in words much better.

Now all I am saying and asking: we read and read about what crystals are good for and what we should expect from them, but somehow each piece, even if it might carry nearly most of the energies/properties described, they might have some specific attributes more heightened than others.

And so... now I am asking, did you ever bought a crystal for a certain purpose, only to discover later on that your crystal was carrying its own energies for different purposes? (eg. you buy for x but crystal can do x but is beaming a lot of y). Reading about crystals is nice and after all these years I start to realize more and more that understanding crystals, eventually it comes down to an individual process of experience.