Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 11-03-2019, 06:18 AM
ant

Druid

I had a name pop in yesterday 'druid' that i've never heard of before,so i looked it up.

Adding things up,with everything i've been drawn to,there is a deep connection there.

The town i have moved to,i was drawn to the bluestone buildings.

Even my new house is painted a bluestone color.

I had a shift in mindset from gardening to searching a few weeks ago.

Where i finished the gardening,is the view with what looks like a portal from the window.

I had another look this morning,behind a large bush,i had cleared some earth to uncover a concrete pit,which i originally thought was a bore for water.

Then looking at it again this morning,it seems there was like a lamp post there?But then not exactly either.

It's rather odd.

Thinking back today,with all the gardening and garden waste,i have built like 4 fires,like they resemble the fire pits where witches were burnt at the stake,without given it much thought at the time.

I also made a two wicking beds,they both had to have a center piece,like burning a witch at the stake.

Right now,i look at the garden and how i've been designing it and what i've made,it's from the past!

The bbq is made of bluestone,i planned to turn that into like a wishing well!!

Medieval stuff and i haven't given it a much thought till now.

I also grew up in a place called Mt.Druitt,close to druid.

Looking up on druids,my surname references in with a name mentioned on a piece on druids.

My fathers past is a mystery,no one knows,other than he might be from the channel islands.

Olive skin,no idea where that comes from and grandparents were high society types.

I've looked back on things i've been drawn to in the past and it's starting to make sense.

Then there's also the dreams i've had in the past few weeks.

And auto writing from past to present,where i come out with quotes and poems.

Then 2days ago,i came across two healers in very odd circumstances.

Etc,etc,etc,i'm still digging to make sense of it all.

I do though resonate with like a magician,as i have no problem manifesting in this life in hindsight.

Perhaps a healer too,as my hands have been static at times along with pins and needles.
When i had the mindshift,i was waking up in the early hours with extreme pins and needles in the hands.

I don't like capitalism and never have and felt unease living in the city and a strong affinity with nature and animals,like the druids.

Also,the place i've relocated to,had a prominent spiritual healer,before the aborigines were wiped out.

He wore red ochre and i read up on a reference about red ochre on the druids.

There is just something to the place i moved to,that i quite can't quite pinpoint as yet,but i get a feeling of abundance and a magical/mystery type feeling...like a scene from picnic at hanging rock.

Anyhow,your thoughts or take,why the universe is wanting me to remember this part of my past?

And i don't think i'm possessed at all,just by the sequence of events that's got me to where i am now.

Your thoughts and input would be appreciated.

Thanks.: )
Old 11-03-2019, 07:03 AM
ant

On second thought,i also have a strong affinity to fire.

The old house i've bought has a fireplace and an old wood stove and i've centralized furniture around these as a focal point.

I was also drawn and always drawn to fireplaces etc.

I'm starting think i may have been burnt at the stake and i'm here to resolve deep seeded pain from the past,because i know i have some deep seeded hurt,pain,i can't explain.

Resentment,judgement,wronged etc springs to mind.

Just thinking out loud.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:01 PM
ant

https://www.theislandwiki.org/index.php/Witches%27_Rock
Old 04-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder
That sure means a lot to you, the celtic tradition is the one I most relate to also... I just feel a deep connection within to this culture in which singers, artists and healers took the high ranking duties of society.
Celtic music and forest walking just give me the chills... playing such melodies with a flute is a wonderful thing...
Also my name is translated to Oak, and so is the word Druid.

I believe emotions are just a higher form of information that are to be taken more deeply than "logical" connections we care to seek so much. I tend to find deeper meanings only through my guts and I believe all this means something, perhaps a strong connection to a significant flourishing culture that used to take place...

Blessings :)