Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-10-2010, 03:01 AM
Master
Yeah why are the doors closed until Spring that's very interesting.
Spiritlite
Old 23-10-2010, 03:16 AM
Sangress

Crystals/gems or stones effect everyone in different ways. Do what you feel is right for you.

As for myself, I have only ever held moldavite once. It was the size of my fingernail and as soon as it made contact with my hand I staggered and almost passed out from the loss of energy it created.

I still have no idea why it effects me this way, but I do know that it certainly scared the shop assistant. heh.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Sungirl

this may go against the general concensus here but ponder this if you will.

Moldavite has always shown you what is in your heart yes? When you are with mo;ldavite you are sad and miss this person?

Why would it suddenly start telling you things that are not true? Is it possible that this person really was right for you? Or is it possible that it is allowing you to express feelings that you are trying to ignore?

I have to say I am troubled by the phrase people have used here "it's not in agreement"? That implies that if you don't get the results you want the stone is at fault?

I can assure you that this is not the case. If we only work with energies to get what we want/expect how will we ever learn anything new. This would be like saying "I spoke to my higher self and it told me something I didn't agree with so it must be wrong"....sometimes spiritual paths are littered with hard truthes that we don't want to hear, crystals are wonderful at showing us those hard truthes. If you get one don't simply assume that the stone needs cleansing, you will never cleanse and program this out of a stone. Try listening to it and to your heart as that is where the truth is.
Old 23-10-2010, 06:19 PM
autumn

Good point, Tilia. I have to admit that I wondered that myself. A couple of weeks after I broke up with him I told him it was a mistake. However, he didn't want to get back together. So, now I'm just trying to move on.

I tend to look at the now. There is a part of me that thinks we will be together, but I'm scared of getting hurt again and I'm scared to plan on that and have it not work out. So, yeah, maybe the moldavite is forcing me to look at what my hearts desire truly is. But, still I question - will it bring us back together? I don't want to be stuck. But I don't want to go down the wrong path, either, which is why I've been wearing it. I keep thinking I should trust that it will work out how it should...

The next thing that is weird - the moldavite doesn't want any other stones near it. I usually carry and wear other things and it's never been a problem before. It's weird. I went to get rhodochrosite today and I couldn't find it. The owner won't be back until Tuesday and the person there said they'd seen it, but couldn't find it. I'm taking this as confirmation that I'm not supposed to have any other stones, right now.
Old 24-10-2010, 01:50 AM
glpoisson

In over 20 years of doing intuitive work publicly this is the first time I have ever known something and also known that I could not give it. (I know, I know that answer would p*** me off too but I have to trust what I get.) I usually get only what I am able to give, whether I understand it or not.

Do not wear the Moldavite but meditate with it daily. The reason for this is so that you use its energies ONLY when you are focused enough to use it properly. If you wear it all the time your own mind and the energies of others around you will distort and corrupt what the Moldavite can help you do and take you places, emotionally and spiritually, you do not need to go. Some of those places are depression, general malaise and lethargy.

The Moldavite clarifies your communication with your Higher Self. The Rhodochrosite helps heal and clarify your heart energies. The quartz will assist in focusing the energy of the other two and allowing them to work together to help you achieve what is in your highest good this lifetime.

If any of us were perfected, we would not need stones for assistance and we would not need any time for our energies to recover and flow as intended by the Universal Consciousness. Until then, time is required to effect any healing and allow ones mind, heart and body to come together in accord for ones highest good.

Use the time to heal. Healing will lead to clarity and away from heartache on an emotional, physical and spiritual level.
Old 24-10-2010, 02:45 AM
Master
Gl Poison thankyou I only work with moldavite hwen I am drawn to it I never wear it as a stone as I said before it burns my skin...literally.
Spiritlite..
Old 24-10-2010, 03:57 AM
autumn

Glpoisson, I'm dying of curiosity now. Do you know why you aren't allowed to tell me? That's strange that you know, but can't say.

I took the moldavite off. I'll have to go back to the store on Tuesday to find Rhodochrosite. Right now I have some peach moonstone that I'm using. I know it's not the same, but the best I can do for now.
Old 24-10-2010, 06:01 AM
autumn

So, I take the moldavite off a couple of hours ago. I'm chatting with my sister and keep getting the feeling it's calling to me, but I ignore because I want to leave it off and just try meditating with it. Anyway, my child wakes up and gets the necklace off my dresser and brings it to me and says "mom, put it on" I ask why. He says "it really wants to be with you". He makes sure I put it on and then goes back to bed. I'm a bit disturbed now.
Old 24-10-2010, 03:15 PM
glpoisson

You need to live this experience not think it. I would rather sit above any emotionally messy experience and control it from there so as not to become entrapped in its energies. It's the difference between watching how to do something on TV versus doing it yourself. There will be little, subtle things you miss and will not understand if you know the outcome of this beforehand. I was prompted to respond to this thread due to it (thinking vs. living) being a hurdle I am working on in this life.

Let the Moldavite tell you how often you need to Meditate with it. It might be more than once a day at first. Jot down the feelings that come while meditating, with no mental editorials added in, after you get done. Also try a few meditations without any stones so you can get a feel for the difference in energy of each type of meditation.

Live this experience and you will not have to go through one like it again. Think it and try to cushion its immediate impact on you and you will get another like it (not this lifetime, though) to learn from.
Old 24-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Master
I'm with GLP go with the flow.
Spiritlite