Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-06-2011, 06:41 PM
PurplePrincess

Tired of everything

All I want is to hear or see my guides/angels I am so frustrated. I just want to be able to communicate with them like you guys do!
Old 29-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Deactivated Account

One thing I learnt late on is not to be impatient. Everything will happen when your truely ready - and its not always when you think you are :p
Old 29-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Il'Divino

lol... I can deeply understand and sympathize with the way you feel. Like me you probably tried gazilion times to contact them with no success and like me if you persist and open your heart you might find that they have been replying to your questions and requests just not in the way that you imagined. You have to stop comparing yourself with others and open your heart and mind to anything. Cos with them you neva know what to expect!
Old 29-06-2011, 07:27 PM
blue*eyed*wolf

It takes a lot of work.

Go with the flow, be calm, keep learning.

What will be will be.
Old 29-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Master
Purple Princess, you're not the only one struggling. Be patient, timing is everything.

Old 29-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Coming2

I am sorry you are having difficulty finding a connection with your Guide and Guardian but it has been my experience that the harder I tried the harder it was to open up to the communication. What I had to learn is to become hyper aware of what was going on around me. Every day I was getting subtle signs and because they were not thunder and lightening bolt responses I overlooked everything that came my way. The truth of the matter is that the ground is not going to shake and you are not going to see apparitions and/or hear Angelic voices from the Heavens. What will happen once you are open is that you will begin to see small and simple evidence that there are higher things at work beyond yourself. You will see situations that used to baffle you get easier to handle because you learn to trust that small,quiet voice inside your head. Not everyone is going to hear their Guide outside themselves. Not everyone is going to see a thought form or apparition of their Guide or Guardian. It just doesnt work like that BUT the good news is that even though you might not be aware of it you are already communicating. The key is learning to trust what you get without doubting the source even if it does sound like your own voice in your head. Our Guides are eager to use anything they think will get their message across.

When I first started my journey I had no idea why I was not connecting. I was doing everything I thought I was suppose to and nothing happened. It wasnt until I gave up and started trusting my gut that the communication really started for me. Today I can clearly hear, see and feel my main Guide but it is not a daily thing. Honestly I am a bit skeptical of those who say it is an everyday thing for them. The reality is that not many people are gifted with that level of ability...all we can do is again, trust the voice and your gut emotions. If it doesnt feel right in your spirit you can best bet it is your Guide connecting with you.

Best Wishes and I hope you find the connection you are seeking!!
Light and Love!!
Old 29-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Ascender
True true.

They will come when they do. And the anchors may come in ways you never thought of. Like in a song, in a movie, a book or a convocation you over hard. Keep your mind and heart open. Dont give up! That is the worst thing you can do.

But I do know how you feel, I want to see mine and hear mine as clear as day. But now all I get from him is feeling him touch me, speak a few words in my head and have images planted into my head once in a while and him send a message through music which I think is really cool. I also use a pyngalem even though they are only about 90% or so accrete.

He use to come in my dreams and come into form right in front of me. But now every cents we build this connection, he no longer does that. It makes me sorta sad some times but I know its for a resin.
Old 29-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Experiencer
Your guides and angels are always there, they may not appear in a puff of smoke, but rather in places you least expect. People you run into can pass along their message with words and actions. They can put a certain book in your path, or lead you to the next thing you need to grow ...... and being vigilant to these little magical hapenning will put you closer to making a more aware contact. But some folks guides almost always work through other things.... you may never "see" your guides or angels, but you can learn to recognize their efforts on your behalf....
A key, that is downright magical, is learning to ask for their help with things. Even if you don't see them act as if they are always there standing beside you just waiting to help... but you need to ask..
Sometimes how they come to us is so subtle, we barely take notice.
OR, take me for example, as a kid I saw an angel and had interactions with her..and I saw a lot of other things, but was told so many times that they were my imagination that I learned to filter them out. Same with past lives. Most of us I think, certainly I came into this life with a ton of memories of past lives, and as soon as I could speak and formulate thoughts into words I asked my parents about them. (although I thought at the time they somehow had happened in this life)... but they told me they didn't, and that it was my imagination...and so I eventually began to filter them out....make them invisible.
Old 29-06-2011, 08:41 PM
earthprowler

you can be so focused on receiving messages that you actually miss them. in other posts it was noted that you can receive messages through people that come into your life. being completely aware of everything going on around you and being patient is the key. the more you interact with them, even if you feel like you aren't getting anything back from them, you will slowly notice you are getting the things that you ask for. i talk to my angels and guides daily even if i don't hear anything back, the signs are all around me in what i receive in their helpful ways. trust me when i say they are there and they love you and adore you, just take a deep breath and it will all be ok.
Old 29-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Master
Talk to them in your head, out loud, letters etc, and then don't push it, just say give me a sign that we are communicating and don't expect anything.....and it will happen just don't push it.
Spiritlite.