Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 17-05-2012, 05:05 AM
HeavenlyKevinly

hell and heaven and reincarnation

I wonder if Hell, is actually here on Earth, and we are doomed to be reincarnated over and over again, until we transcend into a spiritual, loving, divine being. Kind of like a graduation from the material world?
Old 17-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Master

The Law of Cause and Effect (which is entirely self-regulating) applies to one and all. We reap what we sow, no more, no less. What we send out will come back to us at some point in the future.
(As I always say, consider your actions - and what you teach and incite others to do.)
So yes you could justifiably say that we make our own 'heaven' or 'hell' here on earth.

The purpose of earthly incarnation is to learn and to advance the soul.

Through successive incarnations our soul learns and evolves and ascends the spheres of light, ever seeking a higher light, striving to attain reunion with the Divine from whence it came.

There certainly are lower realms in the spirit world, for everything must find it's mark, but there is no eternal damnation (as if a loving, merciful God could ever countenance such a thing). That was invented by Orthodoxy in order to assert authority and power over the superstitious masses.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 17-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
The Law of Cause and Effect (which is entirely self-regulating) applies to one and all. We reap what we sow, no more, no less. What we send out will come back to us at some point in the future.
(As I always say, consider your actions - and what you teach and incite others to do.)
So yes you could justifiably say that we make our own 'heaven' or 'hell' here on earth.

Through successive incarnations our soul learns and evolves and ascends the spheres of light, ever seeking a higher light, striving to attain reunion with the Divine from whence it came.

There certainly are lower realms in the spirit world, for everything must find it's mark, but there is no eternal damnation (as if a loving, merciful God could ever countenance such a thing). That was invented by Orthodoxy in order to assert authority and power over the superstitious masses.

We were twins in a womb and then separated, obviously.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
There is a friend on another site, an NDE site, that has a theory.

I can't say it as well as he does - but he believes we are sent here - not only
to collect data to send back to the ''Creator"...but being 'here' we can experience what it is like in this 3rd Dimension to feel separate.

Because on the Other Side -so many speak about the Oneness and the unconditional love. No separation.
Here, we are apart from our Source, on our own, so to speak, developing an ego that relates to the world.
We are to collect memories or data to be taken back with us to the Other Side, as part of our development...and to the Godhead, I call The Mothership.

I add to his theory that I feel ('part' not all of the reason we are here) is to figure
out how to bring the Spiritual Laws into this physical world.

After all, Jesus was trying to teach that all the time ---paraphrased:

"Don't be bound by your limited concepts, see ?, you can walk on water, create food from near nothing, transform atoms into another form, heal the blind from birth, transfigure your own atoms to appear as light, finally resurrect this body and finally dematerialize -in other words, spread your molecules apart seemingly ''ascending'', disappearing into Heaven -the ethers, another dimension, the ''invisible''...lots of words for the same thing.''

That, anyway, is what I am doing - learning to do what we do on the Other Side...here.

After all, the Lord said through Jeremiah (in Chapter 9), "...but he who does boast let him boast of this, that he knows and understands me."

Well, ok, I will. I am learning the Lord's ways, His powers that He has given us-- His capacity not to forgive, but not be offended in the first place; to live in love and joy, manifesting whatever my heart desires.

Psalm 47:3 "Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart."

This place a hell?...Far from it - it's a playground! Or can be...even if chained to a dank dungeon wall.

It's all perspective and perception.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Quintessence

To my mind, creating a division between "material" and "spiritual" is the problem. I do not understand why someone would want to "transcend" this "material" world when it is full of such beauty and wonders.
Old 17-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Beckybooboo

I truly believe that you make your own heaven, your own hell and your own normality.
Old 18-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
1. To my mind, creating a division between
"material" and "spiritual" is the problem.
2. I do not understand why someone would want to "transcend"
this "material" world when it is full of such beauty and wonders.
The 1st sentence is very astute.
The 2nd - one of choice and experience, imo...experience in that when one has experienced the transitory
nature of this "material" world, as you say, and knows loss and suffering, ala Buddha not just me, one seeks
something beyond - that never ends and is more real than 'here'..because no matter if it is a flower or
a Martini or a wife - it all has an end...so we know it is
like putting our eggs in a basket with a fake bottom...

But hey, like the Buddhist that is hanging off a cliff by a small root with a 1000 feet below -says,
"Ah, a strawberry."....

...if you can retain happiness in this world without knowing something beyond... fabulous!!!

Old 18-05-2012, 04:23 AM
HeavenlyKevinly

obviously I made a generalized statement. I am aware of such beauty and purity in this life, as I am also aware of the horrors around the corner. I guess a more refined question would be to ask if there is an ultimate accomplishment that one may achieve during this current incarnation ? and what would the outcome/next step be once one is successful? Obviously I am just looking for pretty good ideas for this question, as I'm now realizing that this question has been asked by all of humanity.
Old 18-05-2012, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyKevinly
1......'is there', (I reversed) an ultimate accomplishment that one may achieve during this current incarnation ?
2.and what would the outcome/next step be once one is successful?
Ooo, great questions!!!

I'm going to say my ultimate accomplishment will be to be aware of the presence of the Divine - all the time!!!
And all the dominos that fall into place after that, so be it. Yay!
(knowledge, wisdom, love, compassion, joy, service, bliss...)

Outcome? Wouldn't make any difference - that would be the outcome - here or on the Other Side - who cares once you're with Him!

Old 18-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyKevinly
I guess a more refined question would be to ask if there is an ultimate accomplishment that one may achieve during this current incarnation ?

Service is the coin of the spirit...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com