Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 20-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Ahh ... BUTT the word/idea of something being invented may (and often is, in 'truth'-talking venues) be understood and mucky-muck-smugly used to imply that something or other is not 'real', or to suggest that it just 'distracts' attention from what is 'really' (i.e. 'supremely' or 'absolutey') valuable - like when something is thought of and labeled as being an illusion or illusory.

The FACT (in my opinion it IS a fact!) is that the words invent and invented references an act of and consequence of Creation (a/k.a LIFE!!)( whereby something or other is brought (i,e, vented!) into really BEING and thenceforth may be used/deployed to augment to the Flow of Love and Joy in that LIFE-BEING-and-DOING context.

I haven't studied what people who use the Ahamkara word actually mean, but my overall judgment' being that Hindo-Vedic philosopy has generally hisprically been focused on getting 'out' of LIVING here rather than on creatively 'making' LIVING here more Love and Joy productive, I think it indicates an nose-held-high-in-the-air eschewal of 'judgment' as a desirable activity (albeit if done it ha d better be done wisely) in favor of a no-[u]new[u]-in[/i]vention, 'escapist' LIFE-style.

Hence my rejection of many of the premises of said philosophy (note: I was born and experienced LIFE growing up in tradition-bound Hindu-Veda land, albeit I had a 'British' mother) so I have a gut-feeling for the philosophical contrasts what I speak of).
This is a Spiritual forum and a thread about the ego, and generally in these threads - not so much this one I should point out - people negate Jung and Freud because they are not Spiritual people and their subjects have nothing to do with Spirituality. yet Spiritual people talk about the ego - a word imported from psychology then proceed to psychoanalyse generally about people's egos. Notwithstanding Jung was well-versed in Eastern philosophies and based not just his model of the ego on Eastern philosophy but also other aspects of psychology too. So, no contrasts after all as regards this particular subject. 'Ego' is the wrong word, technically, because there is an existing Sanskrit word that is well documented and provides wisdom and insight into this particular subject that is almost Universally ignored. As far as I'm aware, only two people in this entire thread - granted I haven't ploughed though every single post - have mentioned it. That's out of - at this point - 58 pages-worth of wisdom.

How many 'invented things' in that tale of pseudo-Spirituality? Can we talk about what is illusory or not in that context? Or is the flow of love and joy merely the bliss of intentional ignorance? As far as I'm concerned Jung and Freud were the go-to guys for the ego, and psychology is the go-to subject. In a Spiritual context Ahamkara/Ahamkara is the go-to Eastern philosophy, in a forum where Eastern philosophy is revered. Yet people would rather come up with their own definitions and express that as wisdom.

Thinking that you've escaped the ego-trap is a trap the ego has you in, it's an 'invented thing' that comes from thinking you're free of the other 'invented thing'.

You were saying about the contrasts?
Old 20-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
This is why I like it so much, there are always four perspectives of the same scene and it's a witnessing of creation and its expression.
My 'abstraction' power fails me here. What four, GS?
Old 20-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Or is the flow of love and joy merely the bliss of intentional ignorance?

... You were saying about the contrasts?
Brings to mind "Ignorance (of what is valent in The Flow of Life) is Bliss." Howzat for heads/tails contrast?

There everything and then there's everything mushed together without distinction - so nothing to be concerned about, the ultimate ('vacate' your premises) 'vacation'.

This is why sexual orgasm is called 'la petit morte', i.e. the 'little death'

If 'I' ain't here, no one can find 'me' (including myself !)

No response-abilties to discharge, absolutely nothing to do, only be 'happy', Peter Pan's idea of 'heaven'.

I wonder why 'bliss-bunny' type think souls chose to incarnate in the first place? Or to put it differently, why Brahman even bothered to 'create' this 'world' - just to watch us 'flounder' about and 'suffer' in a mze until we figured out how to stop playing his game (of Life) and get 'out' of here?

Hey bliss-bunnies - what you think your 'Consciousnesses' gonna be focused on after you've 'successfully' 'finished' incarnating - just sucking bliss-popsicles and eating bliss icecream?
Old 20-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
This is an over-'simplistic' statement, like a doctor administering a shot saying "This won't 'hurt'. C'mon Altair, you can 'dig' deeper than this!

Usually they will say.. ''This might hurt a little.''

Anyways, no need to make it any more complicated. We can all make good guesses as to why there is suffering, and there are ways to alleviate it such as good company, hobbies, good food and sex, fulfilling work. And some pains never really go away even though the human mind desperately wants it.

IMO a lot of spiritual conversation bogs down into needless philosophy. Concepts such as 'ego' are exemplary. If someone never heard of it he won't bother with it and wringing his way around it, or to ''force'' it ''to die''. Sometimes spiritual discourse is the trap and people just need to eat a chocolate bar with someone else.

Did/does anyone going through good times in their lives worry about ''ego'' and wanting this or that part of themselves to ''die''? I don't think so.
Old 20-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Usually they will say.. ''This might hurt a little.''

Anyways, no need to make it any more complicated.
I 'resonate' with the 'gist' of what you say, Altair. BUTT I want to add the qualify-ication that I think that 'conceptualizations' can/may be used for 'good' or 'ill', including conceptualizations pertaining to the 'ego'.
Old 20-06-2020, 04:54 PM
Master

ego in good times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Did/does anyone going through good times in their lives worry about ''ego'' and wanting this or that part of themselves to ''die''? I don't think so.

Indeed very few people worry about it . But it may also be true that they may have worried about it in the past and that's why/where they have landed in good times . We may not have intricate detailed accounts of their stories (even of this life) .
Old 21-06-2020, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
This is an over-'simplistic' statement, like a doctor administering a shot saying "This won't 'hurt'. C'mon Altair, you can 'dig' deeper than this!
Only the individual human being can use their own emotional guidance system to feel their way around their thoughts, to navigate their own thoughts, by virtue of the emotional guidance system, to the perspective (emotionally felt thought after thought) that is most in alignment with their purpose/joy.
Knowing that every thought has a frequency. And you cannot acces a higher frequency (feels better) than the one you are in. So to stabilize a frequency and allow it to expand, but expand along the lines of path of least resistance (thoughts which feel better).

So I can only do this for myself and show you my process. But it wont be useful to you. Because this is my own emotional guidance system. The value can only be realised by the individual themselves. Because everyone has their own unique emotional guidance system.

It is helpful to be able to focus, and if one cannot find better feeling thoughts, or the mind is raging with self contradictory thought. Meditation helps one to quiet the mind. And then the process can be continued later when one feels one is capable.

It is helpful to write the thoughts down to help focus, and be able to feel how the thoughts feel, to label them, for easier navigation. And thus clearer awareness of the communication from inner being. And take your time, to focus and feel emotionally, how each thought feels as you think them or focus on them by consistently placing your awareness upon it. And do this for yourself and by yourself, to not confuse your emotional guidance system. This process is about aligning with Source Energy. Not about conditions or other people or their thoughts. But your thoughts and how they feel. And thus a way to reach your greater allowed realisation and alignment with source of infinite intelligence.

Here's my process, writing my thoughts and feel them to find my way around my thoughts to the thought that has the least resistance, most allowance and most alignment with Source Energy/Consciousness of infinite intelligence. I write notes to what I wrote to describe my process, in hooks "(...)" :

I want to feel good. (I start with this thought)

I cannot feel good.
I can feel good.

(I wrote them both to feel the difference, and note how unbiased I am. Openminded skepticism is very helpful here. To help navigate thoughts. If one thought feels better, stick with it, IT IS THE WAY. TRUST THE PROCESS, even if it is not what you expected. Follow the highest excitement with zero expectation is formula/key, dont assume you know or don't know. Just go with what feels better, and focus on thoughts and shift thoughts to feel and feel the difference also, (feels better, same, worse emotionally) between thoughts/perspective for easiest navigation).

(also remember this can be found in the book "ask and it is given", it is always better to get the information directly from the source, then receive it from a middle man like me. So back to process now.)

(and remember this is my emotional guidance system for me. It means nothing for you, because this is an internal guidance and communication and realisation and atunement and alignment and realisation. you can only receive value by doing the process yourself, for yourself. With your own thoughts, focus and emotionally felt guidance system. Plus, my description of the process is not perfect. Remember the source book I mentioned above "ask and it is given.")

I cannot feel good. (feels slightly better than the one bellow)
I can feel good. (Feels slightly worse.)

(Just focus and time and feeling my way around. Only writing a little bit to help focus, I do most of the work internally and I can also do this without writing anything at all. But before you think you know how to do it, remember, if you do not follow the instructions, you wont receive benefit from this process, so best succes to consult the book ask and it is given for accurate instructions)

I cannot feel good.
I can feel better. Feels better.
I cannot feel better. Feels worse.
I can feel better. Feels better.
(I focus on this one to let it gain momentum, as this is my path of lesser resistance, which is the same as the path of least resistance.)

I don't know how to feel better. Same
I do know how to feel better. Same

(i focus on these two thoughts for a while, one for a period and the other for a period. I addopt them and take them as my perspective and feel how it feels emotionally different or same, worse or better. Allot better or slightly better, or allot worse or slightly worse. But better, same and worse are actually only three that are necessary to write down. To keep it to the point of the process. I focus for a while to make sure that they do indeed feel the same emotionally. If you dont focus on one and also the other afterwards, you dont allow the energy to manifest, so you cannot feel it emotionally. It depends on how well you can focus. And if you want stronger emotionall guidance then focusing more ofcourse results in more momentum of energy and thus more emotional relativity, but dont waste time if they feel same emotionally.)

(since they have equal amount of resistance/allowance on the scale/degree of emotions. I choose a middle road, third option, or alternative. And ofcourse feel the difference also, incase it does feel better/worse/same)
I don't have to change my emotions. Feels better.
My emotions are a valuable guidance system. Feels better.
My Source knows everything I want and guides me emotionally to all of it. Feels better.

(note that this thought feels better because I believe it. I believe it because I have tested the knowledge before and I know my Source of being, Infinite Intelligence or God, not only knows all that I want to be do or have at all times and ever expandingly, but also knows the path of least resistance towards my personal full blown evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all of it, evermore here and now. So every thought I have causes vibrational feedback of relativity, that is felt as the calling, or emotional guidance system, or energy motional relativity between me and Source Energy/Consciousness of infinite intelligence. So again, this thought and how it feels is just relevant to me, as my emotional guidance system has guided me towards it, for me. If you experience good out of it, it is because of Source and your alignment with it, not me. My emotional guidance system, it just indicates my own personal energy motional(vibrational) relativity between me and my source. And we all have this emotional guidance system. So use it.)

I feel pretty good now! I am glad I do. Feels better.
I haven't felt this satisfied in a long time. Feels better.
I think I have fulfilled the purpose of my life. I wanna dance and scream in joy! I so miss feeling like this
I'm so glad I feel like this again. I feel like I'm finally home again. Feels better.
(I have underlined the thought "I so miss feeling like this" because I wanted to comment on what and how I felt as I was writing this rampage of appreciation. This thought felt slightly worse, it contained more resistance(feels somewhat worse, somewhat out of alignment thought). And as my alignment was strong (felt really good) its like flood gates open and I feel my source's knowing, dominate, my consciousness, so this thought doesnt put my off balance. And thus even tho I can feel its out of alignment, I instantly receive the benefit of Source's knowing suggesting me to "just keep going forward and moving forward and looking forward at all times, never looking back, eternal joyous motion forward." and I am ready to receive this knowing, it happens instantly. Due to feeling so good, being so in alignment. Instant downloads are a common thing. Because there is no resistance. So it can or is allowed to happen. Because I did the energy work to enter a state of allowing. As I am in alignment. Naturally you got acces to many thoughts that are in alignment. As that is how energy works. And since we know how to change our frequency now to one that is of benefit/value/source, you basically got acces to infinite intelligence. Unless you deliberately choose to feel worse. Instead of keep moving forward. On your natural path of lesser=least resistance which is the same as the path of more=most allowance)

And on and on I go.

And remember you or anyone dont have to do this. You can also just suffer and die. And then take the path of irresistability. Or you can do it and let other people take the path of irresistability. But eventually all return to source consciousness. So no worries. Take it easy and enjoy. This is just a way to get there without needing to suffer unnecessarily longer than you have to. But you have to be selfish in this process, to care more about the source version of the people around you, BEFORE you can see them. If you do this, you will meet the source version of everyone that is important to you. But if you wanna do it right, and you're serious about releasing suffering, then I suggest just get the book ask and it is given. As this is just one of the many processes therein, for many different degrees of allowance/resistance. And also just my perspective of it. Which I share in the hopes that one may find benefit in it. But really, no one can. As long as I am not in alignment, I am not of benefit. Because all benefit comes from source. Not me. So even if I am in alignment, and benefit seemingly comes from me, it still, in reality, actually, comes from Source. Not me. All praise belongs to the most high. Ever rising. In ever spiraling greater allowed realisation and expansion of ever inspiraling inspirations. The natural path of least resistance through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore here and now, where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, at the very source of any and all being and becoming evermore here and now conditions. As existence has all the ways that existence has of coming to know itself from all the different points of view that existence has of itself evermore being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 21-06-2020 at 03:48 AM.
Old 21-06-2020, 06:21 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
My 'abstraction' power fails me here. What four, GS?
There is the perspective thought the eyes, through the lens and the captured image - and the perspective that encapsulates all three.
Old 21-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Indeed very few people worry about it . But it may also be true that they may have worried about it in the past and that's why/where they have landed in good times . We may not have intricate detailed accounts of their stories (even of this life) .
There are those who (for undoubtedly valid 'reasons') are more inclined to conscientiously (from 'conscience') assess and take others and even themselves 'to task' (some to so wisely and some do so stupidly ) and there are those who (for undoubtedly valid 'reasons') are more inclined to 'accept' and 'overlook' or 'excuse' unconscionable behaviors and non-behaviors (some to so wisely and some do so stupidly ). There are 'Fathering' and there are 'Mothering' types, IOW.

It's all 'Grist for the Mill' of Intelligence => soul-growth.