Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-07-2011, 09:06 PM
scorpiowitch66

My 9 year old daughter

Hi all. Sorry this is kind of long.....

My 9 year old daughter is a very spiritual little one. She puts a lot of thought into what she thinks God, spirits, etc are, and let me tell you, some of them just blow my mind. She is as smart as a whip. For an example of how she is, in second grade she started a petition at her school to let all the kids run around at recess. It was amazing how many signatures she got. I got a not nice call from the vice principal about it...

She is also very empathetic and is always looking out for everyone, including me. Sometimes I think she is the mom.

Anyway, she gets what she calls "feelings" from my crystals and has been begging for me to get her her own. So i have gotten her some clear quartz but what really surprised me is she told me she wanted a moldavite, which is on its way.

So last night she told me she saw ghosts. She said when she knows them, they are blue, and when she doesnt know them, they are purple. I asked her if they scared her and she said no. She sees my dad alot and he calls her name (he died 2 years ago). The strange thing is I heard my dad say hi to me about two weeks ago which was so wonderful I almost felt to my knees. My oldest son said that my dad also comes and squeezes his shoulder.

She has been asking me for a while if she could join the forum but I told her she was too young. She really wants to talk to someone her age with similar experiences. I put a lot of effort into not swaying my kids one way or the other about spirituality because of the way it was always shoved down my throat, but when they ask questions, I answer truthfully. So I am kind of at a loss...

I guess my question is, how can I help her? I thought the least I could do is to teach her about covering herself in white light but I dont want to scare her. If anyone else has any suggestions I would really, really appreciate it.

Peace, m
Old 13-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Medium_Laura

Mine is 10 and I bought her books that were geared to her age group. Being that I'm wiccan, teen witch helped her a lot. I also have her help me write scripts for my podcasts. She wrote my "angel guardian meditation" to help other children. As much as you want to teach her, I feel that they are smarter than you think. I do tell her that if they tell her bad things or scare her, she has the power to send them away. That she can always feel safe in her "bubble of Divine light".

Think back about what you didn't like about growing up with strict family and find a balance between that and saying too much.

For mine I stick with "fairy cards" "angel cards" and light uplifting tools. Even a lovely clear quartz pendulum. Last year she asked for her own deck of Tarot. I showed her ones with Unicorns and she said.. "Too babyish.. I want Rider Waite" (lol) She's doing well with them and I learned at 9 how to read them. She's amazingly accurate.
Old 13-07-2011, 10:02 PM
scorpiowitch66

Wow Laura, another similarity! That is really awesome that she helped you out with a meditation. Amazing. I did your meeting your guides podcast and really liked it. I guess I should see if she would like to meditate too.

I will do what you suggest. I gave her a Rider Waite deck but she hasnt really done much with it. I will try a different deck. She does, however, use a pendulum she made herself.

Do you know of any kid safe forums out there?
Old 14-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Medium_Laura

Sorry but I don't. There are way too many predators online and I would rather her learning from me. Though maybe a metaphysical shop in your area might fancy the idea of a "tween" gathering for their group.

I'm in the bible belt so we are very much on the down low :)

Wish you the best :)
Old 14-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiowitch66

So last night she told me she saw ghosts. She said when she knows them, they are blue, and when she doesnt know them, they are purple. I asked her if they scared her and she said no.

May I suggest the two children email each other. Laura's 10 year old and your girl.

I myself find it interesting how the parents are focused on protection and the children are not as concerned about being harmed. I have my own experiences with children like this. They really do want to connect with others like them self.

In my discussion groups, I spend most of my time cleaning up the posting we get. Most are advertisements. There actually is no harm that can come to any person on a discussion group. That is if they can read energy as well as these young ones. The harm comes from the fear of being harmed. When you think about it deeply enough, fears about being harmed can be seen as quite irrational.

Children can be given guidelines about responding to those in a lower vibrational energy. How to politely ignore those energies that do not match up with their own. I suspect that they already have this wisdom. Their discernment is exceptional.

I do hope my thoughts on this are insightful. My desire has been to provide that forum for children like this.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-07-2011, 12:19 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Sorry but I don't. There are way too many predators online and I would rather her learning from me. Though maybe a metaphysical shop in your area might fancy the idea of a "tween" gathering for their group.

I know, I am not totally comfortable with her being online either. Unfortunately, I seem to be in the wrong part of my state with everything being about 2 hours away and there is definitely nothing for kids.

Thanks for your help!
Old 14-07-2011, 12:26 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I myself find it interesting how the parents are focused on protection and the children are not as concerned about being harmed. I have my own experiences with children like this. They really do want to connect with others like them self.

In my discussion groups, I spend most of my time cleaning up the posting we get. Most are advertisements. There actually is no harm that can come to any person on a discussion group. That is if they can read energy as well as these young ones. The harm comes from the fear of being harmed. When you think about it deeply enough, fears about being harmed can be seen as quite irrational.

Children can be given guidelines about responding to those in a lower vibrational energy. How to politely ignore those energies that do not match up with their own. I suspect that they already have this wisdom. Their discernment is exceptional.

I do hope my thoughts on this are insightful. My desire has been to provide that forum for children like this.

John

Hi John,

Thanks so much for your post.

In my view, children her age are mostly totally innocent and dont always know when there is a real threat, and they can be easily swayed. I am sure you have seen how children can be lured away from their parents to help someone fine their lost puppy?

I understand what you are saying, but I do not have enough knowledge of my own yet to help her understand those lower vibrations. You may be right, she may already know but I just cannot take that chance!

Pardon my confusion, but do you already have such a forum?
Old 14-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Medium_Laura

@ScorpioWitch66 I don't mind if she and my daughter email each other. That would be fine with me. I'll PM you her email.
Old 14-07-2011, 01:36 PM
scorpiowitch66

Thank you so much! That is very generous of you guys!
Old 14-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiowitch66
Hi John,

Thanks so much for your post.

In my view, children her age are mostly totally innocent and dont always know when there is a real threat, and they can be easily swayed. I am sure you have seen how children can be lured away from their parents to help someone fine their lost puppy?

I understand what you are saying, but I do not have enough knowledge of my own yet to help her understand those lower vibrations. You may be right, she may already know but I just cannot take that chance!

Pardon my confusion, but do you already have such a forum?

Yes I do, I actually have 2. The 2nd is more to assist young teen boys. The forum I had in mind for children is where I share some of my personal experiences. The one story that may interest you the most is this one.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...hp?topic=166.0

I have others stories with both younger children and young teens. You could look over the posting there for them or I could post those links as well.

Now the general discussion area is where I present various teachings that I find useful for the psychic/spiritual adventurer. I am fond of the Kryon messages and post quite a few of them there. The idea it to encourage discussion and study of energetic principals. I once belonged to a study group and found that this focus was worthwhile. That part where you said that " but I do not have enough knowledge of my own yet to help her understand those lower vibrations." is a very common concern at this time.

Actually the same effort could be made at this forum. Take any channeled message and evaluate the information and the context in which it is presented. That process itself expands awareness. A person becomes schooled about energies and can quickly identify the value of any message. That is once they learn about the power of their own discernment potentials. What I have in mind is more about the energy education process with the focus on channeled material.

I could go on and on about this subject. It is time we start to educate our children. To actually prepare them for what They will need to deal with in life.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/