Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 30-06-2014, 04:57 PM
StaroftheSea

For those interested in reading Jesus/God's own Holy messages given to the world through Saint Sister Faustina during the 1930's:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/re...vinemercy.com/

Kindest wishes
Old 30-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiwara Kaito
^ This is the claim of most religions. ^

The Abrahamic religions believe that god created the universe.
Pagan religions usually believe that god IS the universe / nature.
Scientists can explain it with the big bang.
The Hindu believe that all of there gods are a part of the universe.

It seems to be true: the common belief that there is only one god.
Could it be, that all gods are just another face of the same? I think so.
All that is = all that is! we are a part of it!

Maybe it is time we all look god in the face, by looking within ourselves.
Then can we see the beauty in ALL religion.
I believe we all agree and that we just don't know it.
I see all religion as pieces of a spiritual puzzle. - one we have yet to finish -

Well put.

I go by the label transtheist because it pretty much describes this.. it sort of transcends 'God' and sees all these different beliefs (atheism, theism, pantheism, polytheism, ect) as same parts of the one whole. Not just that but that one cannot really truly know.. they only know what they know, so like a mixture of agnosticism and gnosticism too. Something like that anyway.

God is inside, outside, all around, everywhere and nowhere you look. You are God, I am God, Jesus is God, Buddha is God. I think religions are like side roads all leading to or from one main road- TRUTH. All that is is Truth and we are all part of that in our own ways.
Old 30-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Yes of course judgement exists. Humans are really good at it. But does God judge us? Sometimes I think God watches us the way we watch TV.

I read an NDE actually of a guy who said something similar. I think it's fascinating.
Old 24-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Master
Understanding is needed concerning the nature of God, which takes study... which requires interest in seeking Truth.
God is Truth.

St. Paul, when in Greece, gave a sermon involving their own tributes, and poets...
Stating that he noted the statue made to, "The Unknown God", Who one of their own poets wrote about, asserting...
"In Whom we live, and move, and have our being."

Is their judgement of God? Of course, and we ourselves are involved with that, as we can read in the text of the Tibetian Book of the Dead.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Master
Noticed my spelling was amiss, above. Meant to ask, "Is there judgement of God?"

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Understanding is needed concerning the nature of God, which takes study... which requires interest in seeking Truth.
God is Truth.

St. Paul, when in Greece, gave a sermon involving their own tributes, and poets...
Stating that he noted the statue made to, "The Unknown God", Who one of their own poets wrote about, asserting...
"In Whom we live, and move, and have our being."

Is their judgement of God? Of course, and we ourselves are involved with that, as we can read in the text of the Tibetian Book of the Dead.

to cycle back to the idea of other posts. god is not truth. god is universal. many ways to see him. my teachers say that god is like the world and each faith has a piece. they then showed the world to me with the different time zones showing. those with a small truth say it is nine o'clock in the morning and that is their truth. it is not the truth of the all(god). for there are different time zones each holding a truth.

no need to fight over the different truths. allow an understanding to encompass each piece. instead of forcing your piece into a puzzle where it does not fit. we are in a different time. i do not mean time zone here. we are in an era of time where we can start to see the different pieces and get a picture of the whole, the all. i love this time.

as to the NDE post. love that too. i did the life review thing too. it did not feel like a judgement. it was a review. god does not judge. god guides.

i wish you well
kk
Old 09-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Master

If you seek God, you won't have to look far ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 09-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Master

'Where mercy, love and pity dwell, there God is dwelling too'

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-12-2014, 12:50 AM
Guide

there is one Creator. then there is us. :) that's been my experience.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 16-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Master
There can be only one God because we are all part of One consciousness. We are like one body and interconnected in one Spirit. There can only be one ultimate Reality.