Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-03-2012, 04:37 PM
comforting

help needed please

Hi everyone, I am new on this forum and could do with a bit of help please, I think I have "opened up" to the spirit world and have knwn for a while "something" was in my home which felt ok I didn't mind, but a couple of months ago things started to turn nasty when I am in bed there is something there holding me down trying to strangle me and other horrible things, which is totally scareing me!!! I feel that there is good and bad here, now all I want to do is stop it all!!! any advice will be appreciated how do I close the door to the spirit world???? thank you
Old 04-03-2012, 08:01 PM
NekoTheCat

maybe it is a good time to start praying, if you dont usually pray.
try to feel your aura as a shield that nothing goes through to your body.
the presence trying to harm you may not be the same one in the beginning.

and most importantly, what do you mean by *I think I have "opened up" to the spirit world*? we are always opened to it, we just dont pay attention to it for most of the times.

did you use an ouija board or some other similar tool?
Old 05-03-2012, 08:43 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoTheCat
did you use an ouija board or some other similar tool?
I have the same question too!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Experiencer
You should also read about sleep paralysis and make sure that this isn't what you're experiencing while in bed. A lot of things like what you're talking about are possible in that state.

If that doesn't end up being the case, energy work and meditation are both extremely useful in these kinds of things. You should do energy work that will help clear your personal space and purify areas, obviously your house. You might also want to look into "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" by Robert Bruce, it's a very practical book about dealing with the negative sides of spirituality in effective ways.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:33 AM
primrose

Comforting, how are you doing? Envision a white light surrounding you. Also prayer will help.