Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2019, 09:03 PM
Guide

Rachelle...

All the techniques in the world, won't work unless they resonate with you. Those memories are inside of you...if you are ready to access them, they will come out. I think from what you have already said...about the instincts, feelings, dreams...you need to revert back about what or how you were accessing it then.

I also did this...I kept getting deeper and more desperate for information. The harder I tried, the worse it got. I got very depressed over it, tons of anxiety and frustration.

There is no techniques that will work, if on a soul level, not a feeling or conscious level...but soul level, if you have fear, self doubt, guilt, frustration, or other negative feelings.

There are so many ways you can access this information, if you listen to yourself...and do it in a calm, accepting, humble manner....you said, be kind to yourself.

There are abilities, channels, and psychic awareness you don't even know you have...that can be blocked from frustration, depression, anxiety, ECT.

The answers are inside you... techniques will never be a one size fits all.

You already have the mainstream knowledge of most people would do first.

I say step back, balance yourself...get out in nature, meditate, surround yourself with good feelings and positive emotions...then try again.