Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard
Very interesting question.

The first step is to forgive yourself of everything you've done, it's also just as important to forgive everyone else. We all make mistakes, but the mistakes we make cannot be changed, we can only change how we react to them and what we do next.

Self doubt also sounds like one of your major obstacles. 'I don't think I deserve love.' as you said. Thinking and believing you don't deserve it will stop you from attaining it.

Essentially you have to change much of your thinking; make a paradigm shift. Well thinking is just the first step, the real key is to believe it and feel it.

Our value of ourselves and others is based on our emotions. When you think about yourself your emotions spark with either a bad or a good vibe so to speak. The key is to trigger that emotion in a good way, feel good about yourself right down to your core.

These are just some beginning steps but another very important one is not judging ourselves and others. We are so much more then any standard we can put on ourselves and so are others. To base our value for others or ourselves on those standards only creates a sense of dissatisfaction.

Its not a easy process and takes work, but if you keep focusing on those kind of things and other good things you will eventually embody what you seek. Rome wasn't built in a day, as they say.

Also I would like to point out that the law of attraction is greatly based on your emotions, when you feel good emotions you attract good feelings (and possibly good situations) to you. This seems to be the most significant law of karma as well. Since when you feel good your more adapt to treat people good and more adapt to be treated good by the reaction.

Well I'm sure theirs more but it's best to start small, one step at a time, as my grandpa always used to say.

Read closely and you will learn a lot from this post. Nice Wizard!
Astro man, here I come To save the Day. Anyway, I was Waking Up ‘n had a dream Just the other day, some Mind turned my mind out of my head and Flew it away, Somebody Pinned a Badge on top of my Chest, Said Get out there Boy and Do your Best.