Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Knower
Book1 Guided Past life hypnosis?

Hello! I have recently become very interested in accessing my past life memories. Some people have suggested guided hypnosis along with the video I posted a link to. Has anyone had success with this when just starting? I fall asleep. .not just a normal sleep. A DEEP 3 hr nap sleep! Lol. Does anyone have any suggestions for avoiding this? Or is it all part of the development?

Thanks, Love and light!

-thttps://youtu.be/QCGcCC065CY
Old 24-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Master

There are a bunch of them on you tube . You can buy cds/dvds/mp3s in new age stores and off the net . I have a post in the links sec. on the some of the mirror, candle flame , water methods . On falling asleep , you are going too deep .
Old 24-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Knower
Awesome thank you!
Old 24-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Master

Amazon , Dic k Supthen (dot) com and potentials unlimited (dot ) com have stuff for sale as does Llewyn . You tube is free .
Old 24-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Pathfinder
Google R. Craig Hogan, has free stuff, tell him "Waller" said Howdy. :)
Old 24-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Knower
Thank you guys! I will be checking those out!
Old 27-04-2015, 05:22 AM
Goldie23

The very very very vest hypnotist is Delores Cannon... she is amazing. She talks about using this energy called the subconscious to access memories... I believe i sorta use that... I think so... I've been accessing them by feeling where my resistance leads...through the resistance are the feelings and memories... you move through the resisitance to the memories/feelings in your body.
But yeah check her out she's so cool!! the stuff she talks about is amazing...
Old 27-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie23
The very very very vest hypnotist is Delores Cannon... she is amazing. She talks about using this energy called the subconscious to access memories... I believe i sorta use that... I think so... I've been accessing them by feeling where my resistance leads...through the resistance are the feelings and memories... you move through the resisitance to the memories/feelings in your body.
But yeah check her out she's so cool!! the stuff she talks about is amazing...
To say Dolores Cannon was a trailblazer in uncharted territory is an understatement. What some even considered to be sacrilege, particularly in the early days – having hailed from a very conventional background as the wife of a career Navy officer stationed in Texas and later living in Arkansas, her pursuits began in earnest in 1968, along with her husband Johnny Cannon, after both had stumbled upon the idea of reincarnation and past life regression.

The two were driven by the untapped potential that existed within each individual via the understanding of how reincarnation and past lives operated within a larger framework, and so they completed their initial experiments in this area while still on a military base in Texas. Despite countless challenges, including the eventual permanent disability of her husband after a serious automobile accident, Dolores carried on, using her knowledge from the experiments and ever growing curiosity as impetus for further exploration about multiple facets of universal truth.

Dolores Cannon. She sadly passed away on the 17th of October 2014.
Old 27-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Experiencer

question

Are there any of her books available in large print and/or not too long? It would be an interesting gift for a senior citizen I know.
Old 27-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
Are there any of her books available in large print and/or not too long? It would be an interesting gift for a senior citizen I know.
http://bit.ly/1FsFbDh