Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-11-2012, 08:24 PM
AngelaIsis

starseed/seeing bright white shape fans

Hi there, :)
i was told i am a starseed , and well that was 2 yrs ago..Now i am involved in reiki and about a month ago i have been seeing white/bright white light where u can not stare at it..well its been by my left side and the shape is like a fan its so big well like the size of a fan..before that started happening i started seeing symbols in the air , there either white or gold..glyphs and mercury symbol , the sun symbol and well so far thats all i know..before i was told that i was a starseed i also saw our earth flip its axis into the 5th dimension...but thats another topic and i am hoping that somebody could help me understand this since i am searching!!! i really would like to know why i am seeing this and what it means...namaste!
love and light waves
AngelaIsis
Old 21-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Pathfinder
I'm not sure what it means but my jaw just about dropped when i saw you talk about the white light fan kind of objects you see in your left peripheral vision. i've had the same thing happen to me about 2 or 3 times last year. haven't really had it happen lately though. never really knew what it was. i started reasoning it was from me looking at the white snow in my video game to looking at a light in a room. i kept thinking it was that burn in you get in your retinas after you stare at some kind of light for awhile....but it definitely wasn't. it took at least 20 min to a half hr to go away and i know what burn in looks like. this was like a spinny fan..maybe a vortex. but it was always in my peripherals. don't remember if it was a particular side i saw it on though. sorry i wasn't much help but i think i know what you're talking about as far as that gos.