Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Malachite is really expensive, Lucky 1. I have a lot of them on my wish list an they are one of the most costlier stones in the market, not cheap. I would most definitely be selling it if I had some on my back yard! lol

I got a whole bunch of Malchites on my wish list, its my go to stone, it's really a beautiful strong robust energy. I used a large Malachite with Reiki energy to heal my daughter from a bad tooth ache she was having. It worked really well temporary before we got her to the oral surgeon.

I had done some research and found Malachite does well with tooth aches, most notably viral and bacterial infections. Its a heavy energy, imo.

A 3 -4 inch Malachite like the one pictured can cost $40-60, the more stronger the green tones, less inclusions(rocky holes) the more the cost. This is a polished one (below with little girls hands lol) I got on Etsy. They also have the natural rough stones and
Fibrous Malachite which is really lovely too. Pic of Fibrous Malachite

Old 06-02-2018, 01:17 AM
Master
Clover.....I do have a bunch of it in a rock garden by a little fountain we have in our backyard.... we've picked it up on the beach over the years......south of where I live on the coast.....it washes up in the surf.

Some pieces look almost polished from rolling around in the surf and sand for who knows how long...

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 21-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
P.S ...as a side note to this story......this area was dominated by the Spanish in the 1500's....and of course there was no love lost between the Spanish and the Portuguese...... when the Spanish government demanded to know why a Portuguese ship was sailing in there waters.... they were told not to worry that the San Esteban was a simple cargo ship.......my grandson and I have dived on this wreck.....the cannons still lay on the sea floor.....it was a man-o-war not a cargo ship!

You mean the Portuguese were bringing Malachite stones back in Portugal and Spain had no idea? lol

I do own a a raw piece, I have it since 2 years now and it is the one of many stones I did not use in my 'workings' mostly because I heard about the asbestos from it...toxic powder... from raw form. I assume as long as I wash my hands after and just don't throw it up and down sort of..I will be fine?
Old 22-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
You mean the Portuguese were bringing Malachite stones back in Portugal and Spain had no idea? lol

No.....I didnt mean the Portuguese had it on there ship....its a mineral that is naturally occurring in the gulf of Mexico and washes up on the beaches .....

When the ship wrecked in the 1500's.....survivors found malachite strewn on the beach and that's why to this day that beach is known as Malaquite beach.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 22-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
No.....I didnt mean the Portuguese had it on there ship....its a mineral that is naturally occurring in the gulf of Mexico and washes up on the beaches .....

When the ship wrecked in the 1500's.....survivors found malachite strewn on the beach and that's why to this day that beach is known as Malaquite beach.

ah, thank you for the explanation :)

cleansed all my stones and crystals recently, and i have decided to put out my big garnet sphere on my desk and malachite on the desk as well.

also have some apatite stone but i keep it in the room, still somewhat close.

the almandine garnet + malachite seems to really 'deliver', wish I knew this combo earlier and it's still early for me to talk, but it does help me with mental blocks and to manifest, to take action on my work, do things that needs to be done etc...

all 3 of the stones have manifestation properties besides energizing properties. if everything works alright, i might do a mega thread after 4-5 months from now on :)

@Clover, your Malachite is lovely :)
Old 24-03-2018, 03:23 AM
Newbie ;)

I purchase a cute little heart of malachite recently. Honestly im a little scared reading that ot can amplify both positive and negative enegy. So i bought a little one instead just to give it a try haha