Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Master
all i no its ethr heven or hell
ben tld 2 go 2 hell lot i hav so ill [ronly end up rotn hell coz of my bad ly luk iv got

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
What is karma then as an observation?
Karma is the actions we do.
Quote:
How do you know about karma after you are deceased...what makes the life afterwards karmic, if by human review you only get created by having sex....how does this work as karma?
We know about karma because it is what we do.
Quote:
Has humanity simply advised themselves as a whole conscious awareness that the life we live is the life we gave ourselves because by spiritual review we told ourselves that we broke the Law of God?
I don't know anything about the Law of God.
Quote:
Would this be the karmic review we all have?
Your question is not clear to me.
Quote:
And then there is another observation. If human beings only lived as thousands....where is the karma for the millions. And then what about population expansion to billions? How does this imply a 1 to 1 reincarnation or karmic circumstance?
It does not imply 1 to 1 reincarnation.
Quote:
If the higher spiritual awareness is a complete and loving being...why would a loving being consider to harm or hurt an innocent baby? This itself makes no sense...for I know as a loving human I would never hurt a baby.
Completeness cannot exclude anything.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:56 PM
Guide
I believe that death is just an end to beliefs.

I believe when you die that you will still experience yourself as you are ( unless you are enlightened and a fully ascended ), your frequency will change and you will resonate with other who have died, and you will appear in their dimension and not the physical realm ( although it is still very much a physical realm just not as dense ). In a sense the way I see it, is kinda of like going into the Astral or dreaming. In the 3D world we have parameters down here that we strictly enforce (unconsciously) as co-creators of this dimension. Things such as nobody can fly and things are not spontaneous or instant, so if you manifest in the 3d realm it takes it's sweet ol' time to get to you. And everything is denser, time is slower etc.

When you die you no longer play by the rules. So in that sense you are freer ( how can you not be free of the mind's games, you just died? What else could be done to prove to you this world is not all that is, and life goes on? ) But I think this happens to certain "awakened" individuals. I think individuals who spent their lives here on this planet wasting their opportunities, not believing they deserved to be free and happy will have to go through a cycle in the 3D world as a less conscious being.

For example, if you were a human and the goal of humanity to me in my opinion is to find our your individual truth and IF you are given a life with the luxury of comfort so you can afford to do that, but you avoid that instead opting to play a game of living to exist, not existing to live fully. Like just eating, watching tv every night, believing everything told to you, believing you deserve to suffer and just "tipping away" at life doing a job you hate, not expanding your experience. I believe that you would be reincarnated into an existence that is lesser than the one you had.* Perhaps you will be a pampered cat or a starving child in Calcutta. Perhaps you will be a weed or a grass blade. You could be a gust of wind. Based on how you used your life experience and your consciousness during that life will determine what you deserve to be next in my opinion. If you didn't live consciously enough well then the universe will give you a life experience that you won't have to. If you looked the gift of life in the mouth it will look right back at you.
(*Lesser in the sense of conscious living, so if you are a human and your are a cat your conscious awareness itself is a lesser experience, and this is why it's important to have pets so that we help them ascend by taking care of their needs so their consciousness can expand but that's a topic for another day )
However, if you had the same life and you used it to expand your knowledge of yourself, to seek truth, to become the best you can be, to live consciously, well then in my opinion you will die consciously too and in that comes the boon of choice. You can perhaps choose to go back to the 3D - but that choice will come with a leap of choosing to forget what you already know, to be learned again. You will know it on a soul-level, and you may meet people in your next 3D life who will trigger that knowledge within, that inner truth and knowing, but your 3D mind will have to unlock it all again for itself... Perhaps you can be born into any life you desire or perhaps you can remain in the higher realms, and here in the higher realms you continually grow from your perspective and expand upon what you already know.

I think that when people die they are still "alive" it's just their dimension and vibration is much less dense than ours so we rarely have experiences of them. The soul sheds the dense body it was once animating, but it still has a body for the next dimension.

That's my take...and though I still feel it as true for me I also still feel fear even though I know it's totally irrational because I have personally experienced numerous times proof for me that life DOES go on in this manner. But the fear is still so deeply ingrained, isn't it?

I should go into much more detail, perhaps i will write a book.... this is only the tip of the iceberg of what I am trying to say !!

I'd also like to add that I think Karma is a self-perpetuating energy on some level.

Say I stole a pair of earrings from a shop and I felt really guilty about it, well then karma would come back to pay me because I believe in Karma and believe that will happen.

Say I stole wine and didn't resent it or myself for doing so, in fact I felt really good, then Karma might not come back to hurt me because I don't believe I deserve it.

The reason I say this is because I've seen so many people do things many would consider inherently wrong. And gone on to live fantastic lives and never in lack of anything.

And I've seen people who live their lives inherently good and never stepping toes out of line, literally, almost afraid to do something bad - and those people struggle and the worst things seem to follow them.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I believe that death is just an end to beliefs.

I believe when you die that you will still experience yourself as you are ( unless you are enlightened and a fully ascended ), your frequency will change and you will resonate with other who have died, and you will appear in their dimension and not the physical realm ( although it is still very much a physical realm just not as dense ). In a sense the way I see it, is kinda of like going into the Astral or dreaming. In the 3D world we have parameters down here that we strictly enforce (unconsciously) as co-creators of this dimension. Things such as nobody can fly and things are not spontaneous or instant, so if you manifest in the 3d realm it takes it's sweet ol' time to get to you. And everything is denser, time is slower etc.

When you die you no longer play by the rules. So in that sense you are freer ( how can you not be free of the mind's games, you just died? What else could be done to prove to you this world is not all that is, and life goes on? ) But I think this happens to certain "awakened" individuals. I think individuals who spent their lives here on this planet wasting their opportunities, not believing they deserved to be free and happy will have to go through a cycle in the 3D world as a less conscious being.

For example, if you were a human and the goal of humanity to me in my opinion is to find our your individual truth and IF you are given a life with the luxury of comfort so you can afford to do that, but you avoid that instead opting to play a game of living to exist, not existing to live fully. Like just eating, watching tv every night, believing everything told to you, believing you deserve to suffer and just "tipping away" at life doing a job you hate, not expanding your experience. I believe that you would be reincarnated into an existence that is lesser than the one you had.* Perhaps you will be a pampered cat or a starving child in Calcutta. Perhaps you will be a weed or a grass blade. You could be a gust of wind. Based on how you used your life experience and your consciousness during that life will determine what you deserve to be next in my opinion. If you didn't live consciously enough well then the universe will give you a life experience that you won't have to. If you looked the gift of life in the mouth it will look right back at you.
(*Lesser in the sense of conscious living, so if you are a human and your are a cat your conscious awareness itself is a lesser experience, and this is why it's important to have pets so that we help them ascend by taking care of their needs so their consciousness can expand but that's a topic for another day )
However, if you had the same life and you used it to expand your knowledge of yourself, to seek truth, to become the best you can be, to live consciously, well then in my opinion you will die consciously too and in that comes the boon of choice. You can perhaps choose to go back to the 3D - but that choice will come with a leap of choosing to forget what you already know, to be learned again. You will know it on a soul-level, and you may meet people in your next 3D life who will trigger that knowledge within, that inner truth and knowing, but your 3D mind will have to unlock it all again for itself... Perhaps you can be born into any life you desire or perhaps you can remain in the higher realms, and here in the higher realms you continually grow from your perspective and expand upon what you already know.

I think that when people die they are still "alive" it's just their dimension and vibration is much less dense than ours so we rarely have experiences of them. The soul sheds the dense body it was once animating, but it still has a body for the next dimension.

That's my take...and though I still feel it as true for me I also still feel fear even though I know it's totally irrational because I have personally experienced numerous times proof for me that life DOES go on in this manner. But the fear is still so deeply ingrained, isn't it?

I should go into much more detail, perhaps i will write a book.... this is only the tip of the iceberg of what I am trying to say !!

I'd also like to add that I think Karma is a self-perpetuating energy on some level.

Say I stole a pair of earrings from a shop and I felt really guilty about it, well then karma would come back to pay me because I believe in Karma and believe that will happen.

Say I stole wine and didn't resent it or myself for doing so, in fact I felt really good, then Karma might not come back to hurt me because I don't believe I deserve it.

The reason I say this is because I've seen so many people do things many would consider inherently wrong. And gone on to live fantastic lives and never in lack of anything.

And I've seen people who live their lives inherently good and never stepping toes out of line, literally, almost afraid to do something bad - and those people struggle and the worst things seem to follow them.

That sounds really disturbing, that you could be forced to come back as less than human just for leading a life of little self confidence. But them in the know somehow do better. Sounds like a closed shop to me.

Im equally baffled as to how a gust of wind might acquire consciousness??
Old 09-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Master
I believe we go home ...... we wake up to our true being/essence/reality.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:56 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Karma is the actions we do.We know about karma because it is what we do.
I don't know anything about the Law of God.
Your question is not clear to me.It does not imply 1 to 1 reincarnation.

Completeness cannot exclude anything.
Completeness cannot exclude anything....then why does it cause exclusion?

We are told by spiritual channeling as original information of self awareness...the information gained about creation that proved itself exact that we were all created equally both male and female.

As we are the consciousness reviewing our own condition....since when is this condition considered to be equal?

The review is given a status because the status was given to us by our evil brother who changed the natural balances for his own self gain and part of our family DNA was lost and mutated.

We were advised again spiritually that our brother, via this information agreed that his family could once again lose their DNA for his self benefit which he considered through self advice. His self advice is not spiritual and I wonder why he still considers that his own advise is of spirit?

Karma is the explanation for reincarnation actually, if you care to review the ideal of karma. Cause and effect in natural life is a natural condition that belongs to the choice. Sometimes our choices gain us interactions with evil minded humans who do evil acts to us....is this our karma also...or just an excuse of an evil mind who knew that it was evil and then tried to write spiritual information as if it were informed, whereas it has always proved to be misinformed.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
That sounds really disturbing, that you could be forced to come back as less than human just for leading a life of little self confidence. But them in the know somehow do better. Sounds like a closed shop to me.

I never thought of it like that before...

The reason I think this is because life IS a gift and I believe there are far more souls out their looking for a body than bodies on this planet anyway, so if you have one on this plane in this dimension you are fairly lucky and you wanna squander that chance refusing to overcome anxiety? I've been there, I've lived that live but I'm so much better for getting help and dealing with it. ( PS. when I say "you" I am not directing it as you personally, i mean it generally).
perhaps everything you experience, even a mediocre life is exactly what you were meant too. Perhaps not, perhaps the gift of life is a game and ascension is the goal. I guess no one can say for sure, so perhaps its best to go with what you feel happens - I've another theory that whatever the individual thinks will happen after death will happen.

I believe everything is conscious at so level. I believe down to a fundamental level, which science sort of supports with the double slit experiment ^^
Old 14-07-2015, 02:47 AM
Suspended

If every human being is born from a sexual act....then karmic circumstance is fake and always was. We are not reincarnated for reincarnation depicts a 1 to 1 spirit evolvement.

As life has developed by itself with a gain of population, reincarnation is proven to be false....we gain spiritual advice as a review via the condition of living the experience.

We are all born innocent, innocence is our right. We consider our spirit and act how we want in life. We interact with our own higher self, and we develop a communication of healing between our manifested organic life and our higher light spirit. If we develop our consciousness as an organic life, we heal and cause our higher self to gain its own higher state via communication.

Therefore this is the only spirit journey we are involved with....personal choice by spiritual awareness.

Karma is a human responsiblity of our living family. We are meant to be notified in our living standard to the standards that are harmful...and do not apply equality.

Unequal status was a status that our ancient evil minded spiritually possessed brother enforced, so that he could be self powerful, have riches and over lord us all. He enforced incorrect spiritual teachings and self reviews that he called religion and enforced his own personal laws upon us.

Therefore we are in a spiritual condition of evolution of self awareness, where we can now review the condition that our evil minded brother gave us through tactics that his own spirit caused.

Our brother in very ancient times, overtook the tribal communities and as a brotherhood murdered his elders, and stole the women for his civilization building. We have been lied to ever since this happened.

Therefore enforced hierarchy has always been implied by his own evil religious teachings that were written for his self purpose. Our family is equal, our spirit has always been equal. Living our life enforced by our evil minded brother's gain of self power is the only evil that any of us have faced.

Religious teachings therefore demonstrate in many evaluations to be dishonest and untruthful to the spiritual world family that we all belong to.

Spiritual inheritance is innocence and equality and only human choice allows the religion to enforce inequality.
Old 14-07-2015, 03:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68

Once you are in third density you will come back into third density, and not in second density (plant/animal kingdom).
Having said this, when the planet Maldek blew up, those spirits who where responsible for it, which is all inhabitants of the planet, where in a state of amnesia for a long time. According my information, after almost 100 000 of our years they where rescued, and it was agreed they would spend quite a considerable time in a form that is between second and third density on this planet. They exist in a different reality but you might hear from them from time to time as Yeti or Sasquatch.

In regards to a gust of wind acquiring consciousness I would be baffled too.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:29 PM
Guide

It depends on how you behave in this life :) But we definitely get why we deserve.